InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Moving into Tsuki Mansion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note:
Ok!!! This chapter shows why Kagome hasn't gotten together with Sesshomaru yet but some fluff is there. Rin and Chikaru fluff as well.

BLOODS & DOGZ
Chapter 6: Moving into Tsuki Mansion

************************************************************************ *****

Kagome woke with her head pounding like hell. She washed up and made her way downstairs, since Miroku had woken her up and was taking her downstairs on his back.

They entered the kitchen to see most of the guys with hangovers sitting and grumbling.

"fuck, my head" Kagome mumbled as she sat on the kitchen counter holding her head. Rin came in followed by Sesshomaru and made her way towards Kagome. "How are you feeling" Rin asked.

"like heaven just accepted me" Kagome mumbled.

Rin 'accidently' pushed Sesshomaru towards Kagome and winked at him. Kagome who had no idea what was going on since her eyes were closed, was relying on her demon senses that weren't helping much either.

Sesshomaru stood facing Kagome between her legs as they dangled near the cabinet. Thinking it was Miroku standing close to her, she put her head on his shoulder.

"you are not Miroku" Kagome said leaning in with her arms around his neck and him naturally putting his arms around her waist.

"What the hell is going on?" Inuyasha asked as he walked in and looked shocked to see he is brother with a female and a female who was no other than Kagome.

"She has no idea who he is. She's just calming her head from swimming around too much." Rin said.

Inuyasha with a scowl on his face nodded. "After 30 bottles I'm amazed she's still alive" Inuyasha said as he searched for something to eat.

After their 'breakfast' which consisted of water for Kagome, Sesshomaru picked her up and made his way into the living room, where Rin was going to open her presents.

Kagome was sitting in Sesshomaru's lap through half of the gift opening (ceremony)still without a clue. Her head hurt exactly the way it did this morning. Something with her blood and alcohol didn't mingle right.

She sniffed Sesshomaru around 3 times, earning herself everyone's glare. Everyone looked at her confusingly, but she had no idea since her eyes were still closed.

"You're not Fang" Kagome said loud enough for everyone to hear. Her face turned in to a big frown before she opened her eyes. Upon opening her eyes she saw gold/amber eyes looking at her. Before anyone could blink she had jumped off his lap with a cold mask on her face and it looked a little paler than usuall.

"gomen" Kagome said and walked to sit beside Inuyasha. To everyone it was wierd since one minute she's suffering from a hangover and the next she's all good.

Rin finally finished opening all her gifts. Everyone just sort of sat there and talked about 'here and there'.

"When are we leaving Miroku?" Kagome asked getting the guys attention. She also heard some 'aww'...'not yet'.

"Oh. Well you see. Some work came up and I need to stay so you have a choice to stay here or my place." Miroku said.

"I'll go to your place." Kagome said as her thoughts drifted towards Sesshomaru. 'I knew I shouldn't have gotten drunk. How can I mistake him for Fang. I think i'll have more privacy at Miroku's. I need to get out o-' Kagome was brought out of her thoughts by someone waving a hand in front of her and yelling in her ear -she hates being interupted-.

"... Earth to Kagome" Miroku was trying to shake her as she held her head in her hands, with her elbow on her knees.

"WHAT?!?!" she snapped at him. Miroku looked a little taken back but it was all gone when Kagome whispered a little "gomen"

"Told ya so" Chikaru whispered from behind.

'god I have got to stop acting like may self... remember Kag show emotions...' she kept telling herself. To her emotions were a weakness becuase once you show them, you always end up heart broken.

"Kagome?" Rin asked.

Kagome looked up and made a noise to acknowledge that she was listening. "hmm?"

"Can you please stay here, I mean until your visit with Miroku."

Kagome acted as if though she was thinking since she had to act all goody for them "No." she simply said.

"Please. I promise it will be fun and I'm the only girl here and Miroku has some work to do here anyways... so you'll get bored alone at his house." Rin pleaded.

Inuyasha and Kouga snorted getting a glare from Rin and Sesshomaru.

"N-" Kagome was about to deny but then her cell phone rang. she picked it up and asked "What?" in a lower but a totally different tone. The others were confused by this sudden change but didn't make any coments.

~~~"Boss. You might want to stay at Tsuki's for a while. Naraku has let lose some spies in our area" came the voice of Yuske.~~~

"I'm coming back" Kagome said as her eyes started to get a brighter red.

~~~"No. He has the spies out for atleast 48 hours. Just stay in one place. If you move they'll drag the DOGZ in our fight"~~~

Kagome growled loudly not caring if anyoe heard her. 'I leave and get stuck in one place... Shit this...' "Call me as soon as those pawns leave" Kagome bit out and hung up.

"I'll stay" Kagome said acting all cheery again.

"Cool you can move into the room beside me." Rin said.

Kagome nodded and left to pack up her things with Inuyasha not behind, since Rin was transfering her gifts into her room.

"Everything ok?" Inuyasha asked as he caught up beside her.

"hai" Kagome said.

*** Later that day ***

Most of the gang sat around the living room watching TV -the music awards-. Rin was cuddled up with Chikaru on a couch and would giggle once in a while. Kagome sat beside Kouga drinking pop and watching TV.

"So. How long are you staying with Miroku?" Kouga asked leaning in towards her. Much to her discomfort.

"3 more days" Kagome said '3 more dreadful days' she added. "I'm out for the night." She said and walked upstairs but not before throwing her can in the kitchen where she found Sesshomaru talking on his cell.

*** TV Room ***

Almost everyone had left except Rin and Chikaru who just stayed together enjoying each other's company while listening to music.

"Chikaru. When you leave, how am I going to see you?" Rin asked sadly.

"Hey baby. Don't worry about it. I only drive around bo- Kagome on special occasions and I'm free mostly. So I have a lot of time to hang out with you." he said kissing her forehead.

She nodded and leaned up to kiss him. He gently brought her on his lap and had his arm around her waist, while she circled his neck with her tiny arms and they deepend the kiss.

Inuyasha walked in 5 minutes later to see them making out and had to "Ahem" to acknowledge his presense.

"Rin got to sleep." Inuyasha said in a big brother tone.

Rin pouted but nodded and gave a quick kiss to Chikaru and good night hug to Inuyasha as she left.

Inuyasha sat down on a couch and leaned back starring at chikaru for a while. "I know you are in BLOODS and Kagome is your boss. But does Rin know that?" he asked

"No" Chikaru said.

"How do you expect to go out with her then? I don't want you hurting her, or I'll personally kill you" Inuyasha said in a raised voice.

Chikaru chuckled before answering " I only drive for special occasions. I have enough time to hang out with her." he said "by the way. How do you know about Boss? She always has that white bandage over the tatoo."

"I saw her at the club. When you guys left that's when I realized that you guys were BLOODS. Also we were attacked in the mall parking lot and she fought in front of me and Kouga. She had to knock out Miroku."

Chiraku nodded.

"So what do you guys fight for?... fun? " Inuyasha asked.

"I can't say anything, took an Oath... only Boss can." he said as he got up and made to leave but threw a "good night" over his shoulder.
************************************************************************ ****

Ok I know you have every right to kill me... and you may... i really wanna apologize for not updating since v just started our new semester and v got shit lot of homework and all.... well anywayz... now that i'm all inspired again.. i'll be updating soon....

Also i would like to apologze for a short chapter but that's how i have my outline set up.... so you see there is another chapter coming up.... that's gonna be short and after that the plot takes a very kewl twist...

well please review Ja ne!!