InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Mall ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi guyz……… well as u c…. this was suppose to be a rather big chappie but I'm sort of lazy and bored…….. So yeah… also the chapter is kind of stupid so …………….. U know…….. Well anywayz…… read it and enjoy…….. l8rz………

 

BLOODS & DOGZ

Chapter 7: Mall

*********************************************************

 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Come in…"

 

"You're up already. Well let's go downstairs for breakfast."

 

"Let's go."

 

"I was wondering Kagome. What are you always doing on your laptop?" Rin asked.


"Oh! Just stuff. Well let's go I'm hungry." Kagome said trying to change the subject. She got off the bed and turned off the laptop then shoved it under the clothes in the given guest closet.

 

*** Breakfast ***

 

"So, we are going to the mall right?" Rin asked.

 

"For the 50th time `yes' now just shut up and finish your breakfast." Inuyasha yelled.

 

Sesshoumaru growled.

 

Chikaru chuckled.

 

Rin pouted.

 

Kagome had finished her breakfast quietly and had excused herself to get changed for the mall. She didn't have any clothing that she would want to wear and still look casual, so she had Sango send her some clothes.

 

She wore white hip hugger pants, a white zip up creased shirt, black undergarments and white snickers. She also had her hair in a high ponytail. Sango was kind of mad when she had seen that her clothes weren't red or black. She had called up Sango and clearly showed her disappointment.

 

"Let's go." Miroku said as kagome came back down. She had hidden two handguns in her mini backpack. The backpack was specially made so it could not be detected.

 

Finally, Sesshoumaru, Kagome, Kouga were in one car. And Miroku, Inuyasha, Rin and Chikaru were in the other.

 

Nobody actually felt like going to the mall except for Rin and Miroku. Rin had wanted to shop around, while Miroku had wanted to flirt around.

 

Nothing special happened in Sesshy's car except Kouga kept trying to hit on Kagome. It was amusing in the beginning but after a while it got annoying and Kouga was forced to shut up due to the loud music that Sesshy had put on. In Inuyasha's car... we had Rin in her Hyper-Mode talking about all the pretty clothes and how Kagome will look in a dress Rin had in mind.

 

They finally arrived at the mall and parked in the basement away from all the dust and wandering hands of strangers. You never know what people do to your car when you're away. Especially when you are driving cars that would be considered illegal in Japan.

 

The group excluding Kagome felt like they were being watched and it unnerved to have this feeling. Once in a while they would see people nodding towards them or would wink. This was not normal, what was going on. Inuyasha was on alert the most until he saw one of the guys looking towards them with a Bloods tattoo. His calming aura made Kouga and Sesshoumaru release a low growl.

 

Inuyasha had given them a side way glance that told them that he will talk later and that it was ok. Sesshoumaru was still on alert while Kouga got the point and basically enjoyed himself.

 

They had window shopped most of the time and Rin had ended up buying a lot of stuff. She also bought some stuff for Kagome though Kagome had no idea about that. And so they spent their day shopping. Finally when they had gotten back everybody just sort of sat in the lounge and talked while the others listened or worked on something.

 

 

 

Very short chappie… but oh well………. C when I told u guyz I had been re-inspired… I actually wrote more chappies on paper…….. and ya….I was sort of lazy to type it on the comp since the exams were near…… and I didn't have word at home and I didn't wanna post something with a lot of grammar mistakes and friggin embarrass my self…… so ya… well I'm posting 2 chappies……. Becuz this 1 is 2 small………….hope u enjoy it though….. l8r… and yeah dunt forget to review…………