InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Encounter with Kikyo ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BLOODS & DOGZ
 
Chapter 9 - Encounter with Kikyo
 
 
She felt restless. She had an uneasy feeling and that was quite rare for her. When did she feel uneasy then? Always before a kill or meeting with her brother. Yes the brother she oh so hated. The soul purpose of her being was to kill her brother and take her revenge.
 
She couldn't sleep because of that cursed feeling. `Oh well. Maybe a bit of warm up would help. Ya that's it, the others will be sleeping in late so that gives me enough time to stretch out a bit.' She thought getting off her bed and changing into something she could move around freely in.
 
Not sure, but for some reason she took out a small hand gun from her luggage and hid it under her pillow. Satisfied she made her way towards the gym she had seen two days ago.
 
After her warm up she had started practicing with a sword she had seen on the wall where all the weapons hung. The wall itself was covered with them, but most of them seemed to be themed medieval.
 
During her training, her mind was only focused on her father's transparent figure right in front of her. He laughed at her while she tried everything she had to destroy him but he was still there reminding her of the betrayal and the pain that he had caused her mother.
 
So lost in her thoughts she was, that she had forgotten to keep track of time.
 
“Kagome-sama?” she froze mid-step and looked towards the owner of the voice while fear gripped her heart. She let out the breath she was unconsciously holding- when she saw Chikaru at the door. He had surprised her, she didn't even feel or hear him coming.
 
Picking up her towel she wiped off her face and then finally glanced at Chikaru with a questioning glance.
 
“You were a blur.” He said with amusement evident in his voice. She cursed herself under her breath as she was leaving the gym, but stopped when she smelled a dog demon and turned towards the source to find Sesshoumaru simply sitting there and starring at her.
 
Growling at herself for losing control like that and getting caught she zoomed out of the door leaving an amused Chikaru to have a little talk with Sesshoumaru.
 
“Bloods.” Sesshoumaru stated more then asked.
 
Chikaru just raised an eyebrow at him and walked out.
 
Kagome had listened and couldn't believe her own stupidity. She has never been like this. But none of it mattered now, the damage has been done and she knew she couldn't stay here any longer. She had to leave but before she did, she will make sure the trader from dogz will pay with his/her life.
 
She went up to her guest room and took a quick shower but made sure the smell of her sweat was gone. She changed into black leather pants and a black leather tank top. She also put on black long boots with chains hanging on either side of them, and a long dark red leather coat. Doing her hair in a high ponytail she put on her sunglasses and hid as many guns in her coat as possible and hid two daggers as well.
 
Naraku knew where she was now and it wouldn't take him long to destroy the dogz. It was getting dangerous and she was sure that it was time for her to leave after seeing a red message flashing on her laptop.
 
`Dear Kagome...
How are you little sister? Well I'm fine here but you see something has been bugging me for a while now and I thought now would be a good time to get rid of the problem. The way you keep destroying my men and that you've found a way around my poisonous bullets. So...
Meet me at Central Parkway tonight at 10:00 pm and you can have you mother back if you give me the black pearl. 1 wrong move and you're `ka-san dies.
Love you little sister Naraku Onigumo
P.S. father sends his regards.'
 
 
She was mad, no she was furious. That son of a bitch. In her anger she picked up the lap top and whacked it against the wall. It wasn't needed anymore. It had been bugged.
 
Her cell phone started ringing, and looking at the caller ID she knew it was Sango.
 
`Growl'
“Kagome. Calm down.”
“Send another miko to the shrine and strengthen the barrier. Tell them to suppress the power as much as possible. Also get everyone ready.”
“Hai”
Kagome hung up and left the room in search of the bastard that reeked of Naraku.
 
*** Dogz ***
 
All of the members were listening to Miroku - who was telling them about the shrine that had a strong barrier around it. After all it was in their territory so they had every right to investigate it. The barrier hadn't been visible until few days ago.
 
The meeting was going smoothly until they heard a blood chilling scream from the front lawn. Running outside they saw Kagome holding a gun to Kikyo's forehead.
 
“You bitch what the fuck do you think are you doing?” Inuyasha growled as he raced towards them but was thrown 10 feet away from them by a barrier.
 
“Don't interfere pup.” Kagome said in a voice that was foreign to all except Chikaru. She sounded cold. Like death itself was speaking in her form.
 
“Kagome what is going on here? What are you doing?” Miroku asked walking towards them.
 
Kagome growled still starring at Kikyo.
 
“You'll know soon enough. But for now stay away unless you wish to get hurt.” As soon as she had finished she jumped backwards high in the air and landed away from Kikyo.
 
Kikyo smirked at the reaction she got from Kagome after powering up with miko energy. A miko is suppose to be pure no matter how strong or how weak she is, but when a miko turns towards evil her power will only increase.
 
Kikyo formed a ball of dark energy in the palms of her hands and threw it towards Kagome at an alarming speed.
 
Miroku's hand shot out towards Kagome as if that would do anything. Kagome had dodged it easily enough and now stood in front of Kikyo with her daggers in her hands.
 
Kagome sped up towards Kikyo and used a dagger to stab her in the stomach and the other to slit her throat half way. She retreated quickly before Kikyo could fall on her.
 
Her job was done and so she started walking away ignoring the gagging noise that Kikyo was making as she coughed up blood.
 
“Boss. Please.” Chikaru said with pleading eyes.
 
Kagome looked up at him and with a smirk on her face and without turning around she took out her hand gun and emptied it on Kikyo who lay motionless on the ground.
 
Inuyasha growled as he raced towards Kagome with his claws ready to swipe at her when he stopped dead in his tracks as a he saw a strong miasma covering Kikyo's body as it turned into ashes. That's when he noticed Naraku's stench in the air. With eyes still red he growled and ran towards the back of the mansion to find something to take his anger out on.
 
Sesshoumaru ordered a clean up as Hiei came to pick up Kagome and Chikaru. The driver put the luggage into the limo and waited for the others in the car.
 
Chikaru was hugging Rin who was crying uncontrollably into his chest. Miroku just stood to the side feeling hurt and shaken up from today's events.
 
Kagome went up to him and stood before him, waiting for him to look at her.
 
“You never trusted me.” Miroku said glancing at her right in the eyes.
 
“I did. But not enough to tell you this secret. This wasn't suppose to happen but then again we don't know the future now do we. The other day when you fought a gang near the mall, did you not notice my filth of a brother there?” Kagome asked her voice softer now yet it still promised death to anyone who deserved it.
 
“Naraku. I did but I didn't think it was necessary for me to tell you of his ware bouts seeing as how your parents had been divorced.”
 
“You will know everything in due time but for now I need to take my leave. I can't waste my time any longer by playing hide and seek.” Kagome said. She hugged him good-bye, but before she could release him she whispered “you're the only family I have left. And I do not wish to be left an orphan.” With that she turned around and left. Not once turning around to look at her shocked cousin or the few stray tears slipping down his cheek.
 
Before the trio could get in the car their little remotes went off. The sound loud enough for the dogz to hear it as well.
 
Kagome took out her cell phone and dialed a number. “Central Parkway East. Now!”
 
They got in and sped out of the driveway that promised them a speed ticket every two seconds.
 
The dogz stood their speechless. Sesshoumaru ordered them to get ready and that they were going to Central Parkway East. It was an old ware house that was used long ago between aligned gang leaders for meetings.
 
*** Central Parkway East ***
 
No wonder Naraku chose this spot. He probably had his men all around the place hidden and waiting for Kagome's men to dumbly walk into their trap. But then again they did share the same father.
 
Kagome had kept her men near the entrance of the doors that would lead you up the steps. She had few of them go up and stay in the shadows as to not be seen.
 
When the dogz had arrived they saw Kagome standing in the middle of the ware house with a man standing with few people behind him a woman standing beside him and an elderly woman sitting on a chair with gag in her mouth and her hands tied.
 
“I see you haven't brought what I asked for. Now your okasaan dies.” Naraku said with a smirk on his face.
 
“She's your okasaan too you filthy bastard.” Kagome growled.
 
“Ahh... such foul language little sis. You need to be taught a lesson.”
 
“Keh. Still at it eh?!? A new whore on our every meeting.” Kagome said.
 
“I don't think you know the meaning of the word whore. I'm his mate.” The woman beside him replied.
 
*SLAP* “Never interfere when you see two people talking - bitch.” Naraku growled at her.
 
Kagome saw her chance and quickly pulled her mother and let a black blur pass from in front of her.
 
Hiei had taken her mother and now had left her in the safety of Kurama and Yuske. Kagome had taken out a gun and had it pointing at Naraku's forehead.
 
Naraku smirked as he snapped his fingers and all the men that he had hidden up on the roofs and near the balconies and so came out with their guns pointed at Kagome. Since Kagome wasn't exactly close enough to him she was at a disadvantage. After all he was a half demon too but with out any miko powers but could move incredibly fast.
 
He wasn't in glory for long though. Cause soon after the bloods followed the same action and now stood behind the dogz with their guns pointed at their heads.
 
Naraku growled before he disappeared in a cloud of miasma. Kagome simply took care of his wench indicating her men to shoot at the dogz. Bodies littered the place and the stench of blood kept getting stronger by the second.
 
After all had gone quite and the dogz came out. Sango pushed the two guards -which Kagome had left in charge- towards her.
 
Kagome growled as her already blood red eyes glowed in the dark.
 
“We are sorry. She left while we were switching shifts. We didn't even know until you called and we went in her-“
 
“You are a fucking demon. What happened to your senses?” Kagome growled at him.
 
They both fell to their knees in front of her.
 
“We're sorry... we.-“ he was cut off because Kagome had just shot him in the head she looked at the other guard and snarled as she kicked him and stood with her heel shoes on his shoulder.
 
“How much?” Kagome asked. She pressed down on his shoulder as he screamed in pain. She had a little knife at the bottom of the shoe and she let it work it's way towards his neck.
 
“50 k.”
 
Kagome simply dragged the dagger to his pulse point and ended his pathetic life. But a shot to his head was in order as well.
 
Now that Kagome was done with them she walked up to her mother and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her towards the limo. “You are going to Ji-chans.”
 
*** Next Morning ***
 
Mrs. Higurashi was forced on a flight at 3 am in the morning to Dubai. Kagome and Kurama had gone alone to drop off her mother. Both of them sat in the limo silently lost in their thoughts.
 
Kagome finally put her head in her hands and rubbed her forehead. Kurama moved beside Kagome and forced her to lay her head on his knees while he held her hand and let her take a small nap before they got home.
 
Mid afternoon Miroku came by with the others that included Sesshoumaru, Kouga, Inuyasha and Rin.
 
“All you need to know is that we are the Bloods.” Kagome told Miroku. Right now all four of them sat on once couch while Rin was sitting in Chikaru's lap with the bloods.
 
“Kagome I want to help you in whatever it is that you are fighting. I can't let you have all the fun you know.” Miroku said.
 
Kagome growled but let it slip this one time. After all Miroku didn't know how serious this was.
 
“Never.”
 
“Well too bad cause I'm not budging from here.”
 
“You aren't making any sense Miroku. I don't need your help and since when did you start making decisions. Have you even asked Sesshoumaru if you can help or not.”
 
“Keh. He can do whatever the hell he wants.” Sesshoumaru said.
 
“You are enjoying this aren't you? Torturing me on purpose. What do you want anyways?”
 
“Nothing much except that shrine that your men are guarding out of my territory.”
 
“That's not possible.” Kagome growled.
 
“well make it possible.”
 
“I can't you asshole.”
 
Sesshoumaru growled and stood up. “Then let's just say you can count on us being where ever you are and joining you in whatever your doing. You intrigue me little miko-demon. Until next time.”
 
Sesshoumaru left not caring whether anyone followed him not. He had a hunch that they would probably want to stick around for a bit and he didn't mind it as long as it bugged Kagome.
 
“Well aren't you going to introduce us?” Miroku asked.
 
“Guys this is Miroku my cousin, that's Inuyasha, that's Kouga and that would be Rin and the bastard that just left was Sesshoumaru.” Kagome told them.
 
“As for ya'll. This is Yuske, Kurama, Hiei and Sango.” Kagome said. She was about to go visit Shippou when she saw Miroku go on his knees in front of Sango and hold her hand.
 
“My dear lady. Would you do me the honor of bearing my children?” He asked with a lecherous smile on his face.
 
Sango had a gun pointed at his forehead, but seeing as he was Kagome's cousin she pulled him up by the collar and punched him hard in his stomach.
 
All surprised eyes turned to Kagome who was `laughing' quietly. She quickly stopped when she noticed that she had let her emotions slip.
 
Turning around she walked out of the living room leaving the others alone.