InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bondage ❯ Reflection-When it started ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bondage

By: Foxflame.

Sequel to "One Blanket, One hundred problems"- also by me!

My original work!! No copying! I don't own Inuyasha or other related characters. Standard disclaimers apply.

<<3 MaDd LuVv 2 MaH CuZiN InNyUbAbE4e f0r InSpIrAtIoN <<3

Chapter 1: Reflection- When it started.

The rain was unbearable that day. Instead of coming down in a masquerade of tiny droplets, it seemed to come down in buckets. The roaring thunder clattered above head, as flashes of lighting illuminated itself in the swirling horror of black clouds. The leaf-less trees outside her room swayed in the wind, as its animal inhabitants ran to find shelter on the sturdy ground.

She pulled her knees to her chest, hoping to hide her face from the world. Kagome watched from the corner of her water eyes as her raven hair cascaded over her shoulders, blocking her room from view. ` If only blocking out memories were this simple' she thought. Picking her head up, Kagome stared out the window, watching the rain blow against her window. The water droplets that remained there raced down the glass only to be joined by others and be sucked into one big drop. Until finally, the drop would over stay its welcome on her window and leave, only to be splashed to the ground."Hn. reminds me of him… everything reminds me of him." she said in between sobs as she pulled back into her earlier position, as the memories flooded back. "Oh Inuyasha your such a fool…"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<Flashback>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>

She gripped his hand harder as they continued treading through the snow. Kagome was slightly shivering, but she was now wrapped in the blanket that they used the previous night. "Hmm" she sighed in content as she recollected the wonderful events that took place that night. A small grin appeared on her face, while she gently rubbed her lips with her free hand. Luckily, the other two didn't notice this action as they were once again engaged in battle.

"Wow Inuyasha, you must really have a taste for dirt, because you've been eating a lot of it lately." Said Miroku

"Well you must really like the toothless look because that's what you just asked for!" screamed Inuyasha in reply, refusing to let go of Kagome's hand. While doing so, he squeezed it hard, causing her to yelp in pain. "OW! Inuyasha that hurt!"

"Huh?" he exclaimed in reply, for he was to enraged to even comprehend the simplest terms.

"Oh Kagome! Did that beast hurt you!" cried Miroku, grabbing Kagome's hand and inspecting it.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure he didn't mean to…" Kagome tried to respond, but Inuyasha cut her off. He slapped away Miroku's hand, a little to hard, while saying" You heard her letch! Hands off my girlfriend."

Kagome slightly blushed at the fact that Inuyasha referred to her as his girlfriend. Unfourtunally, and kind of expected, her happiness was short lived, as Inuyasha started up another fight.

"And who you calling `beast'!"

"Well by simply finding a mirror, you could answer that question yourself."

"Uh! That's it!" cried Inuyasha as he pounced on Miroku, practically strangling him.

"Ka-go-me" whispered out Miroku as his head repeatedly got acquainted with the dirt road.

" Inuyasha sit!"

"OW! I thought since we were together that I'd get some `sit' privileges!"

" Inuyasha! You could have really hurt him! Its not even fun and games anymore is it?" she replied, while helping Miroku to his feet. " Don't you guys see? This fighting has got to stop! Were supposed to be on the same side remember!" she replied yelling.

"Yah, but Kagome…" started Inuyasha, but was silenced at the wave of Kagome's hand.

"I no longer sense the shard, we got to head back to Keade's hut." She fumed, storming off in the other direction, while two ashamed men trailed behind in silence.

The three arrived at Keades hut a little past sundown. Since they were all hungry, Keade picked some vegetables for them to make a stew. The men stood and waited by the fire, while Kagome prepared the food. When the water finally came to a nice boil. Kagome added chopped veggies to the pot, not looking up at Inuyasha all the while. She was pissed, he could sense it.

"This is all your fault you know." Whispered Inuyasha.

"How is this my fault, you're the one who cant control his temper" answered Miroku.

"You started it"

"No, you did."

"You"

"You"

"Baby" said Miroku

"Am not"

"Are too"

" Am not"

"Am too". These continued whisperings carried on for quite a while.

` That's it' thought Kagome. ` I'm going to put an end to this right now.' She started to dig through her yellow backpack.

"Dog"

"Letch"

Kagome slowly stood up and walked toward the two bickering men. When they finally realized that she was waiting for them, they stopped talking. Not saying a word, Kagome grabbed Miroku's left hand and held it tight. "Hey!" protested Inuyasha, but stopped when he felt her warm hand tighten around his right one. She brought their wrists together, and draped a rosary over them. After muttering a few words, she got up and walked out of the small hut.

"What the hell was that all about?" asked Inuyasha

" I don't have the slightest clue" replied Miroku. Suddenly feeling an itch on his…lower backside….Miroku took his left hand to meet his needs, unknowingly bringing Inuyasha's hand along for the ride.

"Ah! Monk , what the fuck do you think your doing?"

" Itching my self! Why wont who let go?"

" I cant! Ahh KAGOME!!" cried Inuyasha into the doorway.

Kagome heard Inuyasha's bitter reply. She smiled. "Keade, I think this is going to be one long week."

(a/n)- review plz!- if it don't make sense now I promise it will later!! More to come! Believe me.