InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bondage ❯ Obsessed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<<Disclaimers apply>>

Chapter 2: Obsessed

"KAGOME!" they cried in unison. Inuyasha stood up, dragging Miroku with him. `I don't know what she's thinking, but she has a lot of explaining to do' Miroku thought to himself. With heavy feet, they charged at the door. "Ow!" cried Inuyasha

"Get… off!" replied Miroku.

"Move monk!"

"I was here first you move!"

"Let me pass!"

"Let me pass!"

The two were stuck in the doorway. They both had their sides pressed up against the lintel of the doorway, causing much pain on their part. No matter how hard the pushed and pulled they couldn't get through. ` My plan is working already' Kagome thought to herself.

"You know, maybe if one of you sucked up your pride you might be able to pass!"

"No" they said again in unison.

"Fine, be stuck like that for all I care." Kagome stormed for the well. ` if they're going to block the way in, I might as well sleep inside my warm bed tonight'

"Kagome! Where you going!"

"I'm going home Inuyasha. When you get over your stubbornness come and get me"

"NO! don't leave!" he said, sounding like a puppy crying because it's owner abandoned him. Truthfully, Kagome was hurting inside to hear him speak like that. ` it must be done' she kept telling herself as she jumped down the well.

"This is all your fault monk" Inuyasha said as he continuously tried to get through.

"Is not"

"Is too"…

Kagome climbed out of the well that was in her backyard. She sighed. ` Why does he have to be so stubborn?'. With a heavy heart, she continued walking until she reached her house. She took a deep breath. Kagome always dreaded the first hour or so when she came home. The annoying protests of her mother, and the … weird… antics of her grandfather, and the "30 minute catch up" about everything she missed while she was away. She put her key into the lock, and with a little `click', the door opened.

"Hello! Mom! Souta! Grandfather!"

" Kagome!" cried her mom as she ran over to her, engulfing her in a huge hug. " Where have you been for the past week? I am so glad you are finally home!"

" Just for tonight mom. Tomorrow I have to go back."

" Oh." She replied a little disappointed. But soon her face lit up again as she dragged her into the kitchen for an update. "Oh Kagome! You missed so much!"

"Really?"

" Yes! That cute boy Hojo called… wait let me get the list…" Kagomes mom rummaged through some piles of paper before she pulled out a folded yellow sheet. " Ah ha! Here it is!" while saying this she let go of the back and the paper, and it rolled to the floor. " Lets see …

Monday: 10 times. The times are as follows: 10:45, 11:00, 11:01…(she continued on)"

By Wednesday at 6:34, Kagome got fed up. "Mom! Stop! That kid has to get a life!"

"Aww Kagome, he likes you…"

" LIKES! That's a freaking stalker!"

" Don't talk like that Kagome!" replied her mother.

"Mom! Of all people shouldn't you be worried?"

" Worried about what?"

"That one day you might find your daughters body lying in a dirt road and the police saying that the cause of death was a murder by an obsessive teen!"

" Oh Kagome you worry to much! Well it's getting late. Go up to bed and tomorrow I'll tell you all about the soaps you missed!" stated her mother with a cute grin. With a quick kiss, she was out of sight.

` huh…' Kagome sighed slapping her head. " Ow.. that hurt…": Yawn: The tired teen sulked up to her room. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

In the distance a faint sound could be heard. Squirrels that were gathering its daily food stopped in its place. Beavers that were chopping down the unfortunate tree of the day ceased to continue. The birds feeding its young regurgitated food stopped in mid swallow to pay full attention to the noise. The animals that resided in this feudal era forest were oblivious to the sounds that could be heard from a nearby village. All they could comprehend were a few shouts and slight grumbles. Was something wrong? Was danger near? But with all these questions, one was left out. Is all hell about to break loose?

"Ah!" Kagome sat up with a start. She looked around. ` Good' she thought' Still in my bed'. She stood up and walked to her window, and gazed out into the early morning light. " I guess I should get ready now…"

Ring….

" Hello" she spoke into her phone .

" KAGOME! I'm so glad I finally got you! Did you get my messages!" a loud cheerful voice replied at the other end.

" Yes Hojo. < all 156 of them> Sorry I couldn't call back… I have been… um…"

" Yes I know, your grandpa told the teachers that you had a vaginal rash… must hurt! But don't worry! I went out and bought you some cream to fix that right up and have at school again!"

Kagome falls to the floor `Vaginal rash!! I guess he ran out of excuses < a tiny voice at the back of her mind said wait till I get my hands on him!>'

" Um Hojo, not to bee rude but I must go, its almost…" she looked at her clock " Wow! Its almost 4:30 in the morning! I have a ` vaginal appointment `at 5 so I got to go bye!" she hung up.

Ring….

` I am not answering that'

Kagome threw her cell phone on the bed and went to go take a shower.

:Snoring: "Letch" was whispered in a soft, almost unhearable tone between the loud snoring.

"Dog"

The loud sound of their sleep was ringing throughout the village.

About 15 minutes later she emerged from her room all showered and ready to leave. Just then, she tripped something. A small white string was connecting the left side of her door to the white, obviously put there for a reason. Without warning a pig sack of potatoes flung to the floor with a big `thud'. The sound of ropes being untied and wound around was heard, before a tug was felt on Kagome's foot.

"Ah!" she cried as he was lunged into the air. Now hanging by her feet, Kagome thought of one person.

"SOUTA!!"

A few seconds later an obviously sleepy young boy emerged from his room.

"Yes! My device worked!" he cheered.

" What do you think your doing!"

" I was just about to ask you that question! Sneaking out at 4:30 in the morning. To do what? Go see your demon boyfriend!"

" He is not my boyfriend!" she lied. She wasn't ready to break the news to her family yet until she was certain that they were going steady.

" What you do with him huh sis? Kissie- wissy?" he made a licking gesture to his hand.

" Come here you little brat!" she tried to strangle him, but to no avail. He simply just stood a few millimeters to far from her reach.

" Get me down before I yell bloody murder!"

" Not until you admit your seeing Inuyasha!"

" But I'm not!" she lied again

"Then why were you yelling out his name in the middle of the night?! Huh!"

"I was?"

" Uh hu. See! Your blushing!'

Kagome covered her face " Am not! It just so happens that I'm hanging upside down from my doorway and all the blood in my body is rushing to my head. Now get me down!"

< Rip…>

" Nope. Not until you tell the truth!"
<rip….>

" I did!"

" Did not!"

" This is getting me no where" she said aloud.

<< rip…>>

" Say it!'' he repeated

" Fine! AHHHHHH!" she screamed as she plunged head first into the hard floor. Souta held up the rope and examined it. " Wow Kagome! This was said to hold up to 110 pounds! I think you should lay off the Twinkies!" he cracked

" Why I outta…" she said while trying to get untangled.

" Heh!" he said as his sweat dropped " Got what I needed to know! Now ill tell mom that you're dating a jealous, stubborn, ugly demon! MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

" Souta! If you want to still have 10 fingers I suggest you shut up!"

" Mommmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh great!" she said as she ran down the stairs. " Gottogomom!bebacksoon!" She yelled in one breath as she ran for the well. Not bothering to stop, she flung herself over the side of the well. " Wait Kagome!" she heard her mom call " Hojo is on the phone" was the last thing she heard before she plunged into a portal of black and white lights, that transferred her into the past.

(a/n)- Hey! Sorry for the wait…. Still much much much more to come… please review! More reviews, faster replies!! ^_^ what do you think??? Should I keep going??? Sry 4 spelling