InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bondage ❯ The Explanation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<< Standard Disclaimers Apply… blah blah>>

Chapter 3: The explanation

The morning dew still hung on the tips of the evergreens as Kagome walked down the road. The birds resumed their feedings, and the squirrels resumed their gathering, despite the interruption earlier. Kagome took a deep breath, taking in the wonderful scent that the pines generate. She couldn't see such natural beauty in her time anymore. The silence was also something to treasure. In her time, streets would be bustling, Souta would be screaming, and here Inuyasha and Miroku would be fighting. " Humph…" she sighed out as she was brought back to reality from her nature world. ` Hope they decided to get along, since they'll be stuck like that for a week.' The thought made her smile slightly. " Here it comes" she said to no one in particular as she approached Keades hut.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<

What Kagome saw when she reached there was too much for words. There, sleeping in the doorway was Inuyasha and Miroku, in the exact same position as they were when she left. "Stubborn jack-asses." What even frightened Kagome more was the snoring coming from the sleeping men. " Uh… might as well."she said.

Kagome walked over to Inuyasha, shaking him slightly. "Ah! Wuh… oh… where's the demon?!"

" Morning Inuyasha."

" Kagome! You came back!" he exclaimed as he jumped up, hitting his head on the lintel once more." Of course I would dummy!" After that statement Miroku awoke.

" Well, well, speaking of the devil" cracked Inuyasha.

" NOT EVEN 5 MINUTES I AM HERE AND YOU ARE ALREADY FIGHTING!" Kagome yelled.

" Sorry… hehe… Couldn't resist"

" What?" asked a confused Miroku.

" Nothing" Kagome answered for Inuyasha. " Now…. WHY ARE YOU STILL LIKE THIS! Didn't one of you move?"

" No" they said, turning up their noses, looking like they smelled bad cheese.

" Fine, I'll give you a freebee, but only this once."

" What do you mean?" asked Inuyasha

" I'll show you after I get you two out of there." She replied. At first she tried pulling them out, but that resulted in her landing flat on her ass. Next she tried pushing, but all that got her was tired. " I know!" she cried. " Inuyasha sweetie… SIT!"

"OW!"

" Your sacrifice was needed." Stated Kagome. The sit resulted in Inuyasha plummeting to the floor, but bringing Miroku with him. Thus, clearing the entrance.

"That hurts more than it looks" Miroku said. " Glad I had company" replied Inuyasha, standing up, dragging Miroku by the wrist. " Oh yeah… Kagome what the fuck is this!" cried Inuyasha, holding up his right wrist in Kagomes face." It's a rosary silly, cant you tell."

" No shit, but why is it here? How does it work?"

" I have been practicing spells on rosary's, like the one around your neck. This is a binding one. In exactly a weeks time it will release its hold on Miroku and your hands. Until then you are stuck together. Hopefully some kind of bondage will take place."

" Bondage! We don't want to fucking bond!"

" Now Inuyasha, Kagome has a point…" piped up Miroku.

" What!?"

"This treatment will force us to tolerate each other, long enough to learn to stop bickering."

" Humph…" sighed Inuyasha." You always liked to kiss ass Miroku"

" Your lips on my ass will be the only ass kissing around here when I'm through with you!"

" Why I outta…."

" Stop!" cried Kagome" See why your like this?! All your doing is proving me right!" ` Not like its never been done before' thought the vain teen. " All you do is fight! No wonder why people like Sesshourmaru defeats us in battle all the time!"

Inuyasha winced at his older brother's name. He frowned. ` why did Kagome have to go there?'

" I'm sorry Inuyasha, but it's the truth. If we don't work together as a team, we will be easily defeated time and time again".

"Wow Kagome! You sound a lot like that man Marry or something that was inside the tiny box on your floor!" exclaimed Miroku. `Show this guy the T.V once and he's hooked…' she thought.

" Don't you mean Maury? And if you do I hope you don't! I don't preach!" she yelled.

" Heh… I must be mistaken," scratching his head " but you should be complemented! He helps all those pretty `whores', I think that's what they called them, that have babies find the real daddies!" he replied with a happy, triumphed smile, acting like he just explained Einstein's e=mc2.

Kagome fell over once again.

" Sure Miroku, you keep thinking that" she said." Now, back to the topic. I want you two to start getting along. I have to go back to my time now… I left in kind of a hurry, and my mom must be upset. I'll come back in a day or two. By then I hope to see an improvement." She huffed off once again to the well, dreading what was to come.

With a few flashing lights, she was gone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<

A few minutes later, Inuyasha and Miroku sat in the field by the well. Inuyasha just sat there; staring at the well like it was a foreign object. ` Why she leave me this time! I bet she had to go see another boy! Would Kagome cheat on me?' His thoughts were rambled in mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, jealousy…

" I miss Kagome." Sighed Inuyasha.

" She hasn't been gone more than 3 minutes… I'm sure."

" How can you be so precise?"

" Look… see the big hand, and see the little hand pup…" Miroku said in a teasing voice, almost like when a mother is speaking to a child " That's how I know… Ow! What you do that for!"

Inuyasha pulled his teeth out of the watch that resided on Miroku's hand.

" IT MOVED!"

" No really! It's only a watch! Why wouldn't it move!"

" I have never seen anything like that before! No one pushed or moved it! Then why did it? I bet it's witchcraft! EVIL!" yelled the bewildered demon.' Evil… coming from a demon…' Miroku thought. `Well, half demon'

" Huh… it's called TECHOLIGY" said Miroku, trying to sound superior, unknowing that he said it wrong. " you must let Kagome teach you these things. See this…" he said holding the watch to Inuyasha's face. " This thing used to be called a watch. It tells time by itself. Kagome gave it to me as a gift. Hey!"

Inuyasha gabbed the watch and crumbled and ripped it into a million pieces. `How come Kagome never gave me a special gift…humph…'

" It was useless anyway…" he stated to Miroku.

" Jealous dog" whispered Miroku.

"What did you say!"

"Nothing" he sighed. ` I'm not in the mood today'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<

About a whole 10 minutes later…

Inuyasha sighed.' This is the only way' he thought.

"Miroku, I don't ask for much, well actually I do but that's not the point. What I'm trying to ask you is…important."

"Go ahead. As long as it doesn't involve sleeping … uherm…next… to a really fat, ugly, and hairy guy covered in mud asking me "Hey! You! Yeah you! You drunk! Want to be drunkerer!" or something, the rest is kind of a blur. But I said, hey, drunkerer isn't even a word and he said…"

" SHUT-UP! I don't want to hear this! All I am saying is that we are going into the future to spy on Kagome!" `Uh-oh that came out wrong, even though it's the truth in a nutshell `

" Ok… I have no other pressing appointments."

Inuyasha raised his eyebrow " And stop talking like that. C'mon, lets go"

They jumped into the well, which was illuminated in black and white lights. They went to the future together, hand in hand, wrist by wrist. "So gross…" though Inuyasha as he tried once again to pry at the rosary.

(a/n)- hey,,, I had to add this chapter in for all those who were a little confused… well now that this short and boring chapter is out of the way, we can move on to more interesting things! Chapter 4: Pink ears, high heels, and a mini skirt…

^_^ I wonder what that could be about… reviews pweez! Sorry 4 spelling.