InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bondage ❯ Pink ears, high heels, and a mini skirt ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<<< Disclaimers…. Yah u noe the drill>>

Chapter 4: Pink ears, high heels, and a mini skirt.

`Ok, this is it.' Thought Inuyasha as he stared up at the ceiling. The bone eaters well in which he stood in was obviously very old, different looking from his time. There, this well would seem newer, like it was just created. Here, it seems so old and fragile that by simply blowing his breath it would collapse around him and Miroku, swallowing them up in a mess of dirt, wood, and bones from previously slaughtered demons. His mind trailed of on this thought, totally forgetting the urgency of his quest. Maybe his subconscious mind was unwittingly trying to change the subject, from the true fear he felt. `Fear?' he said to himself. ` Why am I so afraid?'

" Hello? I know that there isn't anything up there already so you can stop proving me right!" cracked Miroku

" Huh?" asked the dumb stricken dog.

"C'mon, we better get a move on before someone sees us."

" Yah monk, because everyday people walk by this well and look down it just to see if we are there."

" You never know! It could happen!"

" Yah… sure…" Inuyasha responded in a misty tone, as if he was concentrating on something else. He perked up his ears. The two triangular ears twitched back and forth, trying to decipher the slight sounds they were picking up.

" Hey, do you … hear that?" he asked the now irritated monk to his left.

" I don't hear a thing. Now lets go." He said, yanking his wrist along with Inuyashas. Before he could complain, Inuyasha found himself being dragged up the well by his wrist. "Ah" Miroku sighed in relief as he swung his leg over the well side. "Now that that is over with, we can move to the next thing. Lets begin. It's a little something I like to call walking!" but his shouts were falling on deaf ears. "Inuya…." Miroku tried to say before the demons hand covered his mouth.

"Shhh…. Hear that? You cannot tell me you don't" Inuyasha practically whispered.

Miroku listened closely. He pried his ears to try and hear whatever sound the demon was. Nothing.

"OW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU… BIT ME!" cried Inuyasha as he removed his hand from Miroku's mouth.

"I don't hear a thing. And besides, your hand reeked! Who knows where its been!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SUGGESTING MONK! THAT I WHAT… MASTURBATE?"

"If it suits you…"

" SUITS ME…YOU JUST WAIT…." He started. Then, he felt like something was wrong. Inuyasha once again wore that dumbfound look that he usually had on.

" It's quiet. They stopped talking. I think they heard us."

"What are you talking about? There was never anything there to begin with!" But a hand once again silenced Miroku. Unfortunately, before he could bite it, he was trusted against the shrine door, ear pressed upon it. "Shhh… listen for any movement…" whispered Inuyasha.

The two listened closely, waiting for sound to once again fill the air.

~*~*~*~

The piñata hung from the tree forgotten. The cups filled with punch were left on the table, accompanied by pieces of half eaten cake, which bared sections of the words `Happy birthday Souta'. Nobody moved. All eyes were directed to the shrine's closed doors at the back of the now decorated backyard of the Higurashi residence. The loud yelling coming from inside the shrine brought everyone's actions to a halt. `It couldn't be…' thought Kagome, who was at the time lifting the bandana covering her eyes, and dropping the wooden `swinging stick' used for the piñata to the ground.

"Kagome" her mother whispered into her ear. "I think… something is here to see you…"

"Mom, you know only I and…no…but…it has to be right?" she whispered as well.

"Kagome honey, your not making sense. Who is that?" but her mother was answered with silence. " Ok… I'll distract the company while you go and check on that…"

Changing her mood faster than a young teen having pms, Mrs. Higurashi jumped out of her quite and whispering stance to a fully erect position, and smiled a faked smile while she cheerfully said " Oh please ingnore that. That is just… umm.. Grandpa! Yah that is it! Grandpa put a TV. in there so he could… you know… watch TV! Umm Souta dear, I think we should start giving out the goodies!"

" Mommy…" said one of the young guests " What is a ` masturbate?'" " Heh" replied the mother with a sweat drop, looking over at Souta with rage flaring.

Souta, taking the hint, from both his mother and his friends', starting screaming " GOODIE BAGS! Come and get them!"

Luckily, the frozen portrait, which was once the party, immediately started to get into motion. Kagome, taking advantage of the distraction walked slowly over to the door. Souta and Mrs. Higurashi watched from the corner of their eyes as she inched closer and closer…

~*~*~*~

Miroku shot up with a start. "Oh no! There is a party going on out there!"

" I told you that there was something (sniff).. oh no.." pouted Inuyasha. He whispered, as low as the noise outside permitted, to Miroku "KAGOME IS COMIG! We got to get outta here!"

"Well what do you suggest?"

" I say, we run for it."

"Wuh?"

"Idiot! I'll push open the door and we'll rocket outta here!"

"Well where do you expect us to go? Her time is very different! We could fly right into a building!"

" Well every second we talk, that's another inch closer she is to finding us! C'mon it's the only plan we've got"

~*~*~*~

Kagome inched closer. `Would he… could he?' she thought. ` Inuyasha and I are the only ones able to get through. He couldn't have come to bring me back, because I'm sure that he and Miroku are still fighting, and he knows that only when they stop fighting I'll return. Why else would he come? He knows he can't drag me back to his time. He knows. Then why do I feel that it's him behind this door? Maybe it's not him. Maybe some demon found a way through… Well I guess I better find out…" Kagome's hand was inches away…

~*~*~*~

" This is it monk…"

"Buh I don't understand why we can't just jump down the well…"

"Now!" Inuyasha lunged at the door, knocking it over with Kagome underneath. He took a leap into the air, with Miroku under his arm. After being suspended in air for a short period of time, he gracefully fell to the floor, getting ready to jump once again into the air as soon as his feet hit the ground. Unfourtunally, he landed right in the middle of a highway, causing a major car crash. `Stupid humans and their metal horses! Thinking that they own the world…' he thought.

Miroku held on tight to the demon as he soared through the air. After some successful jumps, Miroku got more relaxed and less tense. He was now positive Inuyasha, for once, knew what he was doing. Of course he's wrong.

" Where are we going to land!?" he screamed into his left ear.

" I don't exactly know…"

"Idiot! You are just going to keep flying around until we fall of the earth?"

Inuyasha then directed his gaze at the monk in his arms. "WELL THERE ARENT EXACTLY A LOT OF PLACES WE CAN GO DRESSED AND LOOKING LIE WE DO!" he shouted back while he unknowingly was descending. "Well what should we do?" Miroku shouted back. " I don't know… ahhhhhhhh!"

The two men landed into a dumpster in an alley behind a store. Inuyasha sat up, looking around. " Hey monk… where are you?" he whispered into the trash.

" Hmmm umm hmp hm!" cried a muffled voice from somewhere below him. `Duh' thought Inuyasha, pulling up his left wrist, which also dragged up Miroku.

" Nice work! You landed us right in a pile of trash!" cried Miroku spitting out bits of fabric.

" Well maybe if you stopped yelling in my ear and distracting me, we wouldn't be here!"

" Don't you dare blame this on me!"

" You should be grateful, because me and my genius found us a secluded area to land."

Mirkou, enraged once more, grabbed one of the many articles of clothing around and began strangling Inuyasha.

Inuyasha, with his hands wrapped tightly around the clothing, chocked out " Hey monk, where did you find these clothes?"

" You ass we landed in them…"

" So then… we should be finding a disguise not play `lets choke the stunning demon dog!'"

`Minus the stunning part Inuyasha, and I'll play all day.' Thought Miroku as he released his hold on him.

" Now…" said Inuyasha rubbing his neck, glaring daggers at Miroku " Lets find something that fits…"

The couple than began rummaging through the `Toy's R Us' discarded costume bin.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, back at the party…

"Kagome! Are you ok?" asked her mother as she pulled her from under the door.

"Yah mom. I'll be fine"

By now, all eyes were on Kagome.

" Umm…. Now that the entertainment portion of the party is over with I guess you all should go! C'mon the exit is that way! Bye thank you!" shooed Mrs. Higurashi.

One by one, the guests left. After they were all gone, Kagome tried as best she could to explain to her mother and Souta that she and Inuyasha were the only ones able to get through the well, and that it must be him who came.

" Mom, only Inuyasha and me are able to get through the well, and that must be him who came." she simply stated.

"Ok honey." Her mother replied.

" Kagome, why is he here?" asked the innocent Souta.

" I honestly don't know…"

Ding Dong-

" I'll get it mom…" Kagome cried. She ran through the house until she reached the door. With a fake smile already plastered on her face Kagome opened the door…

~*~*~*~

" There aren't any that fit!" sighed Miroku sadly as he pulled angel wings off his back.

" These look like… children clothes!"

" I think for once Miroku you're right."

" Thank you… hey!"

" No wait, your wrong" Inuyasha said simply as he held up two large `costumes'

" Where were these?" asked the monk

" Right there" Inuyasha pointed two inches in front of them.

"Oh"

" Wow. I can't believe people in this time wear this stuff!" Miroku exclaimed holding up the pink suit. "Hey Inuyasha! These big ears on top of this outfit can hide your own!"

"Ok… found my outfit…so you're stuck with the dress…"

"What?!"

~*~*~*~

"Hojo!" Kagome said, a hint of surprise and anguish in her voice.

"Kagome! I am so glad I finally got a hold of you!" he replied, shoving a box into her hands. Kagome looked very puzzled and read the label… ` Vicks Vaginal Rub'.

"I told you I'd remember! Now go apply some of that and get ready because I got a surprise planned for us!" he whispered into her ear. A sweat drop formed on Kagome's head. `No way of getting out of this one…'

"Um… Hojo… I cant…"

" Oh Kagome please don't say no! I got a really special day planned!" he pleaded with watery chibbi eyes.

" I was… uh… just going to say let me get my coat and I'll be done!"

" Great!"

`Oh no… this is going to be one long date…' Kagome thought as she went and pulled on a small blue sweater. Then something crossed her mind `Wait! A date! Inuyasha!' But before she could linger any longer, an overjoyed Hojo pulled her out the door.

~*~*~*~

" I think it accentuates my curves… what do you think… Bunny hop!" cracked Mirkou running his right hand up and down his thighs. He was wearing a bright red dress, and 3-inch heels to match. In his line of vision stood a very evil looking Easter bunny.

" Don't- call- me- that" said Inuyasha through gritted teeth, as he pushed up a dangling ear. "Or what? You'll hit me over the head with that big, pink, floppy paw of yours!?" replied Miroku in a teasing voice.

" That's it!" he cried, but stopped when Miroku held up his hand and said " I got 3-inches of cold, hard, rubber on each foot and I highly doubt you want your ass and them to be introduced!"

" Oh man! Why did you get the good outfit!" stated Inuyasha, thumping one of his big floppy feet on the ground in an impatient way.

"Well…hhmmp!" started Miroku, but once again a hand covered his mouth.

"Shh… I think I hear… Kagome?"

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, a block away from the alley in which Inuyasha and Miroku are….

" Uh Hojo, where are you taking us?" asked Kagome. " It's a surprise Kagome!" he replied, a little to cheerful for Kagomes liking.

"Ok…"

~*~*~*~

"It is her! And she's with some `Hoho' character!". Right then and there his heart sank. `Kagome wouldn't… but she is… maybe it's not what I think…'

" C'mon Inuyasha! Lets go follow her! That is what we came here for! Now one will recognize us in these clever disguises!"

Inuyasha gave Miroku an uncertain gaze before answering " But she's with another guy…"

" Oh come off it! Stop being so jealous! She might not be seeing him. Maybe she is just… talking to him. She is allowed to ` see' other guys."

" Maybe…."

" Come on let's go" Miroku then proceeded by dragged Inuyasha by the wrist out of the alleyway.

~*~*~*~

" We're here!" Hojo said, stopping in front a big brick building. " McDonald's?!"

" Ya! Kagome isn't it the happiest place on earth!" he replied with watery eyes. Before she could reply, he pulled her inside.

" May I help you?" ask the young teen behind the counter. " Yes. We'll have…."

Kagome drowned out the sound of Hojo ordering. Her thoughts then landed on Inuyasha. ` He would kill me if he knew… but it wasn't my fault… was it? I could have said no, but he was so persistent… maybe more than persistent…'

" C'mon Kagome! If we hurry we can get a seat outside!"

" Coming" she replied with fake enthusiasm, as she walked through the double doors.

~*~*~*~

" Ah-ha! Look! That filthy human bought her lunch! They are on a date!" Inuyasha yelled. He and Miroku were hiding behind a bush across the street from McDonalds. " She is allowed to have lunch with other guys you know. It doesn't mean she's necessarily on a date." Miroku said , trying to sooth him. All the sorrow Inuyasha once held was now full of rage. He no longer felt hurt, but angry. Miroku, noticing the change is his position, took up on this fact and said " I got an idea… why don't we go by there and try to hear what they're saying. Maybe we'll hear something that will show you that this is not a date."

As soon as this was said, Inuyasha rocketed out of the bush, ready to jump over. " Wait! We need to blend in. Don't draw attention to us! We'll simply walk by and listen."

" Fine…"

The pair then casually blended into the hustle of Tokyo. Unfourtunally, their plan of stealth wasn't turning out right. Their supposed `clever disguises' were working against them. When they were about to cross the street, a biker gang pulled up right in front of them. " Hey sweetie" said the biggest and ugliest one; most likely the leader. He was decked out in black leather and chains, and he had his hair pulled back into a ponytail. His group behind him started making whistling noises and mummers of agreement. " Um…. Inuyasha…" said Miroku a little shaken. " What you doin' with this… rabbit?" he asked Miroku, unaware of his true gender.

" Hey buddy who you calling rabbit!" Inuyasha replied.

" Hey guys look… the Easter bunny and the whore… right out of a fairy tail!" All the bikers laughed.

" Who you calling a whore!" shouted Miroku, in his ` manly voice', which didn't go to well with his appearance. The laughter stopped. " Hey boss" one of the flunkies said, " she's a guy!"

The by standers, that by now gathered around to watch the gang pick on the ` differently' dressed people, started laughing. " Ha… they tried picking up a dyke… haha…"

The leaders face started turning red. Then he lashed out at them " No one makes fools of us!"

The group then jumped of their bikes and jumped on top of Inuyasha and Miroku.

Under the punches, Miroku called to Inuyasha " Don't hurt them! Their just humans!"

" I can't promise anything!" he cried back, while trying the best he could to hold back his strength against the 50 or so bikers. Soon enough, an even bigger crowd formed around the brawl. It turns out that watching a man dressed as a woman, and a man dressed as a bunny getting beaten to a pulp by bikers was an interesting pass time…

~*~*~*~

Across the street, Hojo and Kagome were watching the fight. "Lets go see what's happening." Said Hojo. Kagome followed him out of the courtyard until they reached the outskirts of the crowd. From somewhere inside the crowd, Kagome heard an all to familiar voice shout, " Take this you filthy human!"

" Inuyasha?" she cried. Kagome then proceeded into the crowd, pushing people out of the way very rudely. A little while later, she reached the center of the ` ring', where there now laid 50, unconscious bikers. Standing among this scene, was Inuyasha, in a tattered Easter bunny outfit, and Miroku, only wearing half a dress. They both were panting heavily, and their bodies were covered with cuts. Kagome looked over to Inuyasha, who looked back. " Inuyasha?" she whispered. He didn't answer back. He just stared with a terrified look upon his face. Miroku then spoke up. " Kagome! How nice to see you… we were just… umm…"

" What are you two doing here?" she asked from the sidelines.

" Look… he has ears upon his head!" someone shouted behind her.

Another said, " Look at his eyes! And his hands! They bear claws! He aint human!" Mummers started arousing in the crowd about Inuyasha. " Guys… get home now…" Kagome whispered. Inuyasha taking the hint put his arm around Miroku. Before Kagome could blink, they lifted off. He seemed to magically disappeared, like a fart in the wind….

(a/n)- That's it… sorry it took so long… major writers block… REVIEWZZZZZZZ!!!!! I really want to see if this is good. Keep reading cuz the later chapters are going to blow you away!!! Lol… sryy 4 spelling…sryy it short…. Ill make the next wun longa….