InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bondage ❯ Contribute, Please! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

:Drum roll:

Hello everyone! I am sad to inform you, that I will not be updating `Bondage' anymore… For one, I have no will to write this anymore, and I am really focused on my new story Possessed By Love, which I have taken a liking too…. I do not want to leave this story unfinished, so I have gotten an idea! A write off!

I want everyone who is willing, to send me their continuation of this story. It does not have to be long, but make sure you make it funny, and remember certain points:

The story leaves off, where Inuyasha and Miroku are fleeing back to Kagome's home, for they were almost discovered….so take it from there….

The "bind" only lasts for a week, so play with the story in that time line

Some one has to come to them on the last day of the `binds' spell, that will make it difficult or some how conflicting with their present state

Have fun and make it funny!!!!!

I think that's all…. So write and email me your endings! I think this is a good way, to see that there are alternate endings…. You can change the pairing, add characters, and do whatever you please! I am only asking that you put in a line saying the ending is somehow based on my story line (and not make a completely separate story from this)…. I will post everyone's entries, no matter what, so you'll defiantly see your chapter!! ( if you want to make it more than one chapter, keep it in the same story, with a chapter title separating…) and I promise to give credit for your work, so the love shall all go to you!! If you ask, I shall send the writers the reviews they get.

Please contribute! I open this little writing experience to all, and hope you will help me out by finishing this story. I think I left a lot of room for people to play around with, and I hope you take the opportunity to do so….

Once again I am sorry I will not update….Possessed By Love has got my hands tied… it is a sess/kag story, and I think many enjoy it….chapter 8 for it is now up, so go take a look and review!!

I am thanking everyone in advance, if they contribute…please do…. Who knows what others wonderful ideas can do for this little comedy of mine…..

-Fox