InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ The Switch ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bored With Mine, Borrowed Yours
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
Chapter One
 
“But mom, you know I hate having my hair cut!”
“You need it dear!”
It was the same argument every time they went to get her hair cut. And her mom always won.
`I can't believe I'm in this chair!” she thought as she hung her wet head.
“Are you ready?” asked the perky redhead.
`No!' she thought sourly. “Sure.” She straitened and let the girl do her job; it wasn't her fault she was in this chair.
The girl in the chair behind her was having her long locks mercilessly slaughtered, to lie dead on the floor. She was getting it cut to graze her collar bone.
“Whatever you do, don't give me that haircut.” she said pointing in the mirror to the girl behind her.
“Relax; you're just getting a trim.”
She turned nearly white when she realized that the said girl was humming!
The other girl was finished first, looked at the girl behind her as she started to leave and stopped; they looked almost alike, sure she was a bit bigger and bigger busted, then the girl in the chair. She also had brown hair while the girl had blond and of course her hair was much shorter but other then that they could pass as identical twins. Their eye color a near match, close enough that if they switched one eye with each other no one would notice without looking closely. Blue-grey eyes with a touch of green.
A sudden thought that came to the girl made her grin; she walked to the curtain and tried to spot the person the other teenaged girl had come with.
There the older woman who was waving at her.
“Hi mom.”
“Shirah, dear, I'm surprised you were so adamant about not getting your haircut and then you go and cut it to your shoulders AND *dye* it brown.” the brown haired woman, who's hair was about two inches longer then hers, said to her. She also had brown eyes.
“Yeah, well, I decided it was time for a change.”
“Your father will be so surprised!” Her face changed quickly from a smile, to an angered-saddened look, “That is if he even notices.”
“Oh mom, it's ok.”
“We had better go Shirah. I have to drop you off at your father's. Then go to work, but it was so nice to spend time with you.” They walked out.
Meanwhile the real Shirah's hair care person just got back from talking with her boss.
“Ok, I'll just finish you up and then you're free to go.'
“Let's just get this over with, ok?”
“Yes miss.”
When she was done she speed walked to the waiting room. `Where's my mom?'
“Ms. Nishi, your father just called, he wants to tell you goodbye before he leaves on that business trip.” said a big man as he dragged her from The Cutting Hair and down the strip mall.
“I'm not Miss Nishi.”
“We don't have time to talk right now Ms. Nishi.”
“I'm NOT Ms. Nishi!” she stated more firmly.
“Hahahahahaha!” he laughed as if he thought it was funny, “That's a good one Ms. Nishi.”
Once he got her in a limo and they were driving away, he looked her over.
“Blond is a good color for you Miss Nishi.”
“For the last time, I'm NOT, AM NOT, this Ms. Nishi person!”
“Hahahahahahahaha! That is still a very funny joke Ms. Nishi!” he laughed heartily.
“Numbskull!” she muttered under her breath.
 
 
 
 
~If there is any store, hair care place etc. called The Cutting Hair. I didn't know and I do not own. Thank you!~ Please review~