InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Switch Back No Way! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. And the rating may be wrong but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
Hey `all! I know I just put up the first chapter but it barely gets into the story. So I'm going to be nice. Here it is…
Chapter Two
 
They pulled up to a huge house. As she was handed out she noticed a family or what looked like one, two boys, both older then her with silver hair, saying goodbye to their silver haired father, who had his hair pulled into a high ponytail that reached his middle hips and their mother a woman with long black hair, her hair was down and reached her knees.
“Kisa!” The black haired woman ran over crying, “I thought you wouldn't make it on time!” the lady hugged the girl she thought was her daughter. “Be good for your older brothers while we're gone. And if they become too much trouble there are emergency babysitter numbers by the phone in the kitchen.”
She had been about to tell them that she wasn't their daughter but couldn't bring herself to ruin their trip, even if it was only a business trip.
The woman got into another limo. `How many of those do they have?'
And the older silver haired man had just got through a lecture to his sons, no parties and such, and to keep their sister out of trouble, came over and kissed her forehead. He disappeared into the limo after his wife.
`Well that was new.' she thought referring to the kiss as they drove off.
“Kisa!” snapped the youngest boy, the other boy already inside. “Come inside, if you get sick mom and dad will kill me.”
`Well I guess I might as well keep this up until they get back so they can return me to one of my homes. Or if the girl I was mistaken for calls then we can straighten it out now…'
“Hurry up!”
“Coming!” She rushed up the stairs and into the mansion. `Good thing I have a good sense of how to find my way around places.' she thought as she looked around the huge home.
The other girl had been at Shirah's father's house for about half an hour and still had yet to meet the girl's dad, but had found a note stating he wouldn't be home till midnight. She waited another hour before she called her own house, and heard Inuyasha, her brother answer. So she gave herself a high pitched voice, “Hello, is Kisa there?”
“Yeah I'll get her.” Inuyasha took the phone to Kisa's room that Shirah had found on the fourth and highest level of the house, where all three children slept.
“H…Hello?”
“Hello. Shirah, this is Kisa.”
“Kisa! Great! We can fix this mess!”
“No, no, no! That's not why I called! I'm not changing back to that life yet. I just wanted you to tell me a bit about you and your life, and I'll do the same for you.”
“But I don't want to do this.”
“But you get to be rich.”
“I still don't want to do this.”
“Come on, I'll let you keep whatever you buy, and you won't even have to earn it!”
“But...”
“Please! I'm begging you don't turn me in just yet!”
“Okay.” Shirah gave in.
“Yay! Okay my mother's name is Koto, and my father's name is Inutaisho.
I call them mom and dad. Your turn!”
“My mom's name is Esmaralda, and my dad's name is Adner, I call them the same as you do. My parents are divorced, so they don't live together. They have joint custody of me.”
“Okay, well, seeings as you told me that I'll tell you my dad isn't related to me by blood.”
“?”
“My mom and dad had a really bad fight. So to get back at dad she got artificially inseminated.”
“Oh!”
“My oldest brother's name is Sesshoumaru, he's the one with magenta stripes on his cheeks and over his eyes, and a royal blue moon on his forehead. And Inuyasha is the younger one…”
“The one with cat ears on his head?”
“Hehehehehehe! Oh that's good! They're dog ears but yes.”
“Does Sesshoumaru really have the things you said on his face?”
“Yes.”
“So you belong to a family of demons?”
“All except my mother who's human, and Inuyasha who's half-demon.”
“Wow. Okay, I'm the youngest of five children, but only the youngest boy and I still live with dad. Mom takes me one week every month, but only during summer vacation, my week with her just ended.” she paused.
“What are your sibling's names?”
“There's Mindy, then Casper, Leona and Ginta, he's one of those rare human born demons.'
“Good thing it's summer! Hey incase we need to talk we can through WebMessage, the instant messager, my name and e-mail address for it is pussycat3, no capitals. Or the phone.”
“Cool! Mine's windssong1, two s's, no apostrophe or capitals.”
“Look I got to go your brother just got home.” said the quite happy Kisa, glad to be Shirah for a while.
“Bye.”
“Goodbye.”
 
 
~Again I made up WebMessage if there is one, I didn't know and I don't own. Thanks. And as far as I know no one has those web names, so I'm sorry if it used yours.~ Please review! I hope you enjoy the story!