InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Meet the Demons ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. And the rating may be wrong but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
Okay I'm in a really happy and nice mood today, here's the next chapter already!
Chapter Three
 
Kisa rushed out of Shirah's bedroom and into the living room where she saw three men, all about the same age and all of them were wolf demons.
“Shirah. What are you doing home?” Obviously that one's Shirah's brother.
“Mom dropped me off an hour and a half ago.”
“I missed her?”
Nod.
“Darn it!” Shirah you remember Hakkaku and Kouga right?” He pointed at each in turn.
“Yeah, a little.” she lied.
“Shirah have you seen my art and camera bag?” inquired Ginta as he dug through the hall closet.
“In you room?” she hazard a guess.
Ginta rushed to his room.
Kouga flopped on the couch and turned on the TV. While he flipped through the stations he asked, “So Shirah, how have you been?”
“Fine. You?”
“I've been okay.”
While her `brother' was looking through his room she studied his friends. Kouga had long black hair in a ponytail and blue eyes, a bit darker than the union uniforms were. And Hakkaku has a whitish-grey Mohawk and dark brown or black eyes.
Ginta rushed back out. “Hey, sis. You were right, it was right where I left it!” he was all smiles. “Thanks.”
She nodded.
Ginta has grayish-white hair with a black puff on the middle of the front and black or extremely dark brown eyes.
“Hey Ginta, why don't you invite your sister to come to the movies with us, so she wont have to stay here alone the whole time everyone's gone?” asked Kouga in a whisper.
“Okay.” he whispered back. “Shirah you want to come to the movies with us?”
“What are you going to see?”
“Don't know.”
She blew he bangs out of her face. “Sure. Why not?” She went and grabbed a jacket from her room, as well as the girl's purse.
She got in the back of Kouga's car with her `brother' and off they went.
`So this is the theater.' she thought to herself, as she looked around the lobby while the men bought snacks, they insisted on paying for it, which she figured was weird, but thanked them anyway.
With the fake Kisa, she had just finished looking around the inside of the house and was in the last room, on the bottom floor in the front of the house, the ball room. When she looked out the double doors she saw a beautiful garden by walking through the twin doors. `The garden even has a maze and a fountain! No not A fountain but five fountains, one at each corner of the maze and one in the middle.' The fountains were each connected by small streams from the big fountain in the middle to the ones at the corners.
She ran out and walked through the garden path to the maze. When she got there she found the maze was seven feet high. `Even with my good sense of direction, I'd better wait until I have drawn a map, just to be safe.'
When she got back to her room she looked out the window of her private bathroom and saw a swimming pool. `A swimming pool! Yes!' She ran back into her room and quickly picked the swimming suit out of the ten that were there, all modest one pieces, that would best fit her. Put it on and slipped a giant oversized button-up shirt over it.
Hurrying downstairs with nothing on her feet, she bumped into Sesshoumaru.
“Sorry Sesshoumaru!” she tossed over her shoulder as she continued quickly down the hall.
He shook his head at her then once more continued up to his room.
His room was across the hall from hers. Inuyasha's room was the first one on the left, Kisa's the last room on the left and his was the last on the right. The empty rooms in-between were for the kid's guests, when they had them.
He had a weird urge to look out his bathroom window, so he did; he got there just in time to see his youngest sibling jump into the pool, followed soon after by his ward of two weeks, tomorrow.
Down in the pool the two girls met up.
Shirah asked, “And what's your name again cutie?” She was certain Kisa had met this girl before, so she didn't act like she hadn't met her before, even though she hadn't.
“Rin's name is Rin.”
`That's soOo cute!' “And who do you belong to?”
“Huh?” She cocked her head like a puppy.
“Who are your parents or guardian?”
“Sesshoumaru-sama.”
“Sesshoumaru huh?”
“Sesshouamru saved Rin from the evil peoples who were supposed to take care of Rin.” Rin said and she started to tear up.
“It's okay now Rin. Your safe here.” she said calmingly as she brought the small girl close to her in a heart-soothing hug, something Shirah specialized in.
Once Rin calmed down and stopped crying `Kisa' said, “Rin I love your swimsuit, its so cute!”
“Rin picked it out herself!” the child beamed at the small praise. “Rin likes Kisa's suit too!” Almost a full two seconds later Rin burst out with, “Lookie we boths have skirts!” she just bubbled with happiness, while one of her hands tugged on Kisa's skirt and the other tugging on her own.
There was a beach-ball in-between two chairs and under the shade of a giant umbrella stuck into a glass table, not to far away. When `Kisa' noticed it she asked Rin if she would like to play a game.
Rin could swear she was in heaven, the nice and pretty sister of her favoritist person in the world wanted to play with her. “Yes! Oh yes! Rin would LOVE to!”
`Kisa' ran and grabbed the ball. She and Rin played and swam until an hour or so after dinner when they finally took account of how hungry they were.
“Have fun you two?” asked the calm voice of Sesshoumaru.
Rin gave a lifelike impersonation of being a missile when she flew to hug Sesshoumaru's leg. “Oh yes, Sesshoumaru-sama, Rin had much fun!” Her smile was as bright as a lighthouse, as she grinned at her new father figure.
“Rin where were you?” The old toad demon, Jaken, looked quite silly when he tried to be a commanding presence, like his lord, Sesshoumaru-sama. Both Kisa and Rin had to fight giggles. After all the little green man, a foot or more shorter than Rin, with a green-skinned beak for a mouth and huge eyes with small black tinted with a little blue in the irises, was just too funny!
Rin had given in and laughed, her burnt honey brown eyes sparkled, and the top layer of her black hair was pulled into a ponytail on the side of her hair, while the rest hung loose. The girl was missing one of her front teeth which added to the sweet cuteness of the kid.
Jaken attempted to glare at the girl but ended up looking humorously deformed. And that caused Kisa to burst. The two girls' laugher filled the mansion and slipped through any open windows.
“Jaken-sama the point of hide-and-seek is for you to find me without any help! Hehehehehe!” she continued to giggle as she and the giggling teen stumbled off to find some food.
Jaken fumed.
“Jaken, I told you to watch Rin. Not only did you lose her, she could have drowned in the pool had my sister not been there. Do not let it happen again.” he tranquilly said. He stepped on the green thing as he walked off.
“Sesshoumaru-sama, it will not happen again!” he said as he pulled his face off the floor and rushed after his master.
He caught up with him in the kitchen, he was watching as the two girls made themselves peanut-butter sandwiches, two each. Each person was getting one made with jelly the other with honey. Rin somehow had gotten peanut butter on her check and a dab of jelly on her nose.
While Rin started eating `Kisa' got out some watermelon and an orange, the watermelon was already cut so she only had to cut the orange. They each had some orange and watermelon with there sandwiches.
Soon after they ate Rin was nodding off, and `Kisa' managed the impossible she got Rin to wander sleepily to bed and go to sleep without protest.
`Kisa' found her room across the hall and one door down went in and chose a book from the self. She got in the snuggly shelter of her bed and read for two hours, getting halfway through the book before she got tired enough to sleep.
 
 
Review and find out what happens to the heroines of this story next time! Thank you for reading.