InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ The Bet & the Morning of the Second Day ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
Chapter Four
 
Earlier in the day with `Shirah,' she had gotten the boys in to an ice-cream sundae eating contest with her. The two younger boys placed bets that Kouga would win with the bystanders and the bystanders found they didn't have much faith in their eating abilities.
It was pretty close till near the end when Kouga got a brain-freeze, `Shirah' ended up winning, which surprised everyone in the Shoppe. Afterwards she experienced her first brain-freeze and boy was it massive, but she won against three male demons and now they all owed her. They each had to take her somewhere and they had to pay for it out of there own pockets.
Hakkaku made an appointment to take her to a fast food joint, Ginta reserved to take her to the carnival that had rollercoasters and other rides and Kouga offered to take her to n arcade. All were places she'd never been before.
Ginta and Hakkaku lost 60 dollars each in the bets they made with other costumers.
When they dropped her off that night at 9:02, they told her that they were staying at Hakkaku's house that night, because his uncle had just made hundreds of pounds of jerky and had no idea what to do with the extras.
They waited until she got inside before they drove off.
`Shirah' was so tired that she only said her prayers and caught that closest dreamboat to Snoozing Land. She'd call the real Shirah tomorrow.
Ring. Ring… Ring. Ring… Ringic…
“Hello.”
Sesshoumaru answered the phone.
“I'll get her.” He took the phone to Kisa's room.
“Phone.” he said handing her the phone.
“Uh! Hillo?” She was so asleep.
“Hey Shirah!”
“Hey.”
“Not a morning person?”
“No, not really.” she said trying to pry her eyes open.
“Oh well.” she replied sadly, then she perked up, “I went to the theater yesterday and had my first sundae after that! Me and the three wolf demons had a sundae eating contest and I won! I had the BEST time! And your brother's friend Kouga is soOo HOT! I was surprised his sundae didn't melt before it got to his mouth! Did I just say that out loud!?1 I'm SO embarrassed!”
“I know, he's SO cute! I haven't seen him in person for years but I go through my brother's room and see their group pictures, and man is he *fine*! Hehehehehehe!
“So you're saying you go through your brother's room?”
“He steals my manga and anime videos, and I have to get them back.”
“Why does he do that?”
“He steals my Flowers' Swords manga and anime `cause he's got a huge crush on the leading female. And he steals the others to hide the crush he has on her.”
“Flowers' Swords, I love that series! What other ones do you have?
“Why don't you go see for yourself, they're in the false top of my brother's dresser, that is if they're not on my bookshelf.”
There was some fumbling around on the other end of the line, and then came something that sounded like `Ah-ha!' When Kisa found the button that unlocked the false top.
“Oh wow! You have the entire Chinese Karma manga set! And you've got all the Letters to the Moon Angel series; I've been dieing to see it ever since the special pre-view aired! And you've got” Suddenly she dropped the phone and all she heard was mumbles. When the imitation Shirah picked up the phone she said, “I've got to go watch these ones *right* now! Talk to you later!”
“Wait, Wait! Kisa Wait!”
“Yes?”
“Never-mind.”
“No, no. What was it?” she said firmly.
The real Shirah thought quickly and said, “Why didn't you tell me about Rin?”
“Rin? Oh, the little girl my brother's going to adopt! Because I honestly didn't remember that she was there. But that wasn't what you were going to say was it?” she asked knowingly.
“No.”
“Then what was it?”
“Well… your brothers are cute.” she whispered. She was blushing so bad that she would cause red lovers to swoon.
“What was that?”
“I said…,” she gulped and tried to gather courage, “I think your brothers are cute. The older one is ubber cute!”
“Ubber cute?”
“He's ho… he's ho…he's hh… Gosh I can't say it!” She banged her head on the bedpost.
“He's hot?”
“Yes!”
“Hehehehehe! You like my brother! You like my brother!”
“I just think he's cute! I don't know him well enough to like him!” she replied in a loud voice.
“Whatever. Have a good day sister-in-law!”
She blushed dark again, said a quick goodbye and hung up the phone to Kisa laughing.
“Remind me never tell her anything personal again.” she said to herself, debating as she crawled back in bed if she could fall asleep again. Just when this debate fest was reaching its climax the door flung open and two small bodies crashed in and hid under the bed-frame.
`Kisa' looked under her bed to find out just who or what was below it. Four eyes blinked out at her. What ever it or they were she labeled it/them THT(s), The Hidden Thing(s). She felt under the bed and grabbed the THT to find it was multiple THTs. She pulled the struggling THT out from under her bed to find it was a small demon boy. So she set the demon on her bed and said, “Okay youngin', who are you and why were you and whoever else is down there, hiding under my bed?”
“I'm Shippo and the other one under your bed is Rin. We're playing hide-n-seek with Jaken and he's it.”
“Oh.” she said as she looked over the boy.
Shippo was a cute little boy, reddish-orange hair pulled back into a fluffy ponytail by a blue bow, and pop-can-green eyes. He had a small puff-tail that wiggled a bit as she smiled at the boy; his two legs resembled the hind legs of a fox.
`A young fox demon, he's soOo cute! Sleep will definitely be a no show now. Oh well.' thought the young woman. “Well you two, since you're here why don't you help me pick out my clothes?” The two children ran into the closet to do just that.
They picked a blue and pink tie-dyed shirt and a long jean skirt with slits up to just below her knees.
Shirah's house in the living room Kisa was glued to her seat as she stared at the screen.
“No don't do it!”
She'll probably be there for the rest of the day.
The false Kisa was dragged downstairs by two kids who had forgotten their game of hide-and-seek. Along the way they got a reminder when they heard Jaken yelling, “Where are those kids!?! Sesshoumaru-sama's going to kill me!” while mentally seeing his head hanging on a wall with a plank that said disobedient servant 2005. “Ahh! I'm going to die!”
That was all they heard as they passed the old toad.
The kids kept pushing her down stairs until her feet landed on the basement floor. And in the one room she missed on her self-given tour. She found there was a track run, a game room with video games and board games, and a basketball court that could be converted into a volleyball or tennis court.
She looked in the window to the basketball court and saw Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, two girls and s guy she didn't recognize.
Sesshoumaru and the black haired woman with her hair in a high ponytail were on one team. Inuyasha and the guy who had his black hair pulled into a small nape-neck ponytail on the other. The other girl also had black hair but it was down, was keeping score.
“Come on; let's play The Past and Tomorrow. The two kids pushed her towards a virtual video game system, to play the game. In this game you designed your own character. They forced the goggles and earphones onto her head and pushed a chair into her knees. After that each of them had the goggles/earphones things on and Shippo pushes Kisa's play button and his own. He also places a handheld game paddle in her hands.
The screen where you design your character came up.
Hey okay this is sad this is the fourth chapter and I have yet to get a single review. Oh well. I'm doing this because I enjoy it not because people write to me. I'm having fun with this story. It gets better farther in and I have quite a few more chapters typed up. Hehehehehe!!! Well I have really no idea what to put here. So… PLEASE REVIEW!!! I LOVE REVIEWS!!! Thank you for reading and double “Thank You”s to anyone kind enough to review.
Oh yeah, the manga, anime and game names were all made up. Any of their names that are the names of anything I didn't know and I don't own. Thank You all! Bye `all!!!