InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Someone Knows? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. *Hey Rumiko Takahashi-sensei it's my birthday today any chance of me getting Inuyasha in celebration? (Sigh.) I didn't think so.* And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
After playing for a while the game got boring and her stomach was growling. She signed off of the game after saving it and when the children realized she was gone they did too. They followed her to the kitchen where she made macaroni and cheese for lunch.
Soon the people downstairs and Jaken wandered into the kitchen.
“Food.” Groaned Inuyasha like a zombie in one of those old horror movies.
“Yes Inuyasha, there is food. Would you like some?”
Inuyasha's nose was resting on the hot pot the macaroni was made in and was still in, he didn't even notice the heat as his nose burned.
She walked up grabbed the handle of the pot and whacked Inuyasha on the forehead with a spoon and he quickly jerked his head away.
“Ow! What was that for!?!” he yelled, baring his fangs at his `sister'.
“Inuyasha, how about I put some food on a plate for you?” asked the blond.
“Yes, yes, yes! Hurry up!” he said pushing her back towards the stove. “What are you waiting for?”
“I have to have a plate first.”
In nothing flat he was holding a plate out to her and grinning.
Shaking her head she dished up the creamy sauce covered macaroni then went and got more plates and gave everyone else some, then herself.
After `Kisa' and the kids finished eating they decided to play a little jump-rope. So `Kisa' went up to her room to put on some pants.
As she got to the door to her room she felt something bite her neck. She slapped it and the something fluttered down in front of her. She hurried and caught it and found it was a flea the size of the pad of her thumb. She got squeamish.
`Eww a bug!' She was wiggling and fighting a scream but couldn't bring herself to drop the bug.
“You do not taste like Lady Kisa. Who are you?” he said as he puffed himself back up.
She squeaked and looked around like she was going to rush away.
“Young lady, fear not. I mean you no harm. I, Myouga, the flea, will…”
“Oh!” She started to whine, her breathing was fast and her eyes were wide.
Soon she built her courage enough to face the tiny demon. Now she was studying the bug only with a little fear in the pit of her stomach.
“Now that you're calmer, who are you?”
“I'm…Kisa, of course. Your taste-buds must be off flea.” Her fear was now just a nagging feeling. She found this bug demon kinda cool, now that she gained control over her fear.
She walked into her room carrying Myouga with her.
“I don't believe you.”
“Why is that?”
“Unlike Lady Kisa's family and bodyguards I pay more attention to details. That and I saw Kisa when she left and you when you got here. There's no way she could get that skinny in those two hours from when she left to when you got here. And you don't have the same tasting blood. So what's your real name, my dear?”
“My real name is Shirah Abbott.”
“A pleasure to meet to you dear. I'm Myouga, if you didn't hear me.”
“Hello Myouga.” she said holding out her pinky for him to shake. He kissed it and held it in his four hands.
“Hello Shirah.”
“Your not going to tell are you?”
“Master Inuyasha would love to know.”
“Oh, you mustn't!”
“Why, dear girl?”
“Because the real Kisa would kill you if she found out you ratted her out.”
“True. Okay your secret's safe with me.”
“Good.”
Myouga hopped off her hand and crawled under the underbelly of the door.
Shirah had to think about why she came up here in the first place. When she remembered she ran into the closet and pulled a pair of jeans from the rack and slipped them on and ran outside the back door and found the kids waiting impatiently for her.
“What took you so long?” Shippo inquired.
“I had to talk to someone but its okay now.”
“Cool, let's play!”
Shippo got to be in the rope first and Jaken was scowling as he watched.
Their jump-rope rhymes varied from strange to silly to ridiculous.
When they finally got the stubborn toad to join them in their fun they were just starting a new rhyme.
“Judge, Judge, call the Judge, Jaken's gonna have a new born baby, wrap it up in tissue paper send it down the escalator, boy, girl, twins, triplets, boy, girl, twins, triplets,” it keep going like that until the small man's energy ran out and he fell on his face. He turned his head breathing hard and unable to move. He ended on triplets, the look on his face when they told him that was priceless.
When he heard he was going to have triplets he saw little toads tugging on his apron calling him mommy, the two girls had Rin's face and the boy had Inuyasha's. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” he screamed until lack of oxygen made his pass out.
“What's with him? Doesn't he know it's a game?” asked `Kisa.'
Jaken started to toss and turn and was sweating so heavily that it was like watching a tape of the weeping stone in fast-forward.
`Kisa' started to worry about the small demon; he was losing all his color and was sweating out to much fluids to be good for an amphibious demon. she wasn't claiming to be an expert on demons or on first aid, but even she knew she had to get him where it was cool, get some water in him and wipe away the perspiration on his forehead. But she had to send the children to someone else so they wouldn't worry.
“Hey Shippo, Rin, I just remembered something Inuyasha told me. He said that if you two could stay around him for two hours, without leaving him for a moment, that he'd buy you both huge scoops of ice-cream.”
“Yay!' They ran off to find Inuyasha.
Once they were gone she picked up Jaken and the jump-rope and carried them inside, leaving the jump-rope by the door.
Just as she walked by a phone it rang and she dropped Jaken barely catching him before he touched the floor, her fingers grazed the tiles under his weight. Balancing him on her hip she answered the phone.
“Hello?”
“Hello Kisa, this is your father.”
“Oh, hi dad!” she replied as she thought Kisa would.
“Could you place me through to Sesshoumaru?”
“Ah.” She looked down at Jaken, `He'll have to wait for a while. Pour thing.' “Sure dad, just give me a minute to find him.”
She found a comfortable place to lay Jaken then started her search for Sesshoumaru. She went to his room first, knocking just in case. “Sesshoumaru are you in there?”
“Enter.”
“Sesshoumaru the phone's for you. It's father.” She pointed to the phone resting on his nightstand.
“Thank you.”
“Sesshoumaru?”
“Yes?”
“Which is more likely, a demon fainting from heat and lack of energy, or from an illness?”
“Why do you want to know?” he inquired, then picked up the phone and said, “Father hang on a second.” He looked at her expectantly.
“Well I'm…uh… writing a story and I need to know.”
“It really depends on the type of demon.”
“Oh, thanks. I'll ask you about the different types later. See ya, Sesshoumaru.” She left and hurried back to check on Jaken.
 
 
 
~Myouga has found out our heroines' little secret. Will the girls be able to keep it form everyone else? Will Myouga keep his word? Will Jaken be alright? How long will the girls live each other's lives? Stay tuned and find out.~
 
I'm going at my own pace with this story because no ones reviewed. Therefore I believe that this story has no fans and that I can add whenever I feel like. I'd update more often if I had reviews, at least once a month or that would be the goal. IF I had any reviews.
 
Today really is my birthday I'm hiding from the horrible-destroyer-of-birthdays monster right now. His goal is to make all me birthdays miserable. Don't tell him where I am. So Please give me the prefect most happy making gift I could have from you, review! Thank you. And thank you for reading.
 
Ps. Reviewers will get an answer.