InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ It's a Date ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. *Hey Rumiko Takahashi-sensei did you change your mind are you going to give me Inuyasha for my birthday? (Sigh.) I thought not. Can't blame me for trying though.* I don't own Wendy's or any meals/sandwiches that may be mentioned in this chapter either, that belongs to whoever owns it. And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
The genuine Kisa was with Hakkaku having an early dinner at Wendy's.
Hakkaku dared her to eat the Spicy Chicken Sandwich; he said it was so hot that there was no way she could stand it.
She ate it with no problems; Hakkaku thought they must have changed the recipe and ordered it.
When he bit into it his face turned red and his ears and nose practically had steam coming out of them.
“Hahaha Hahakkahaku are you hehehehe okay? Hehehe!” she laughed.
His tongue was hanging out and he was scraping it with his claws, when he wasn't pushing ice to it.
She laughed until his antics got old. Soon after his tongue and mouth stopped burning.
“Hey. Can I sit with you guys?” said an attractively low voice, which emanated from a handsome brown haired man.
“Sure,” she answered, “but may I ask why?”
“I don't like eating alone.”
“Hakkaku, is it okay if Mister… um?”
“Christopher Radburn.”
“Is it okay if Mr. Radburn joins us?”
“Huh? Yeah sure. Look Shirah, I'm going to order something else.”
“Ok.” She bit her lip to keep from laughing. Hakkaku apparently didn't have a high tolerance for hot foods.
“So what's with him?”
“I think he has a low heat tolerance.”
“Oh.” He paused for a while. “So am I interrupting a date?”
“A date? Hehehehe! No! That's ridiculous! He's one of my brother's friends. And he owed me, they all do in fact.”
“Hmm. And how does one come to be in the debt of such a beautiful maiden?”
Two growls were heard from the corner booth that was out of their view. Where Kouga and Ginta sat, Ginta was holding Kouga back as best he could.
Back with `Shirah.' “They lost a bet.”
“And you won?”
“Yes.”
“And what do you say to a bet with me?” he asked grinning.
Suddenly before he could even be seen Kouga had punched Christopher in one of his brown eyes. There Kouga was holding up one of his fists, glaring and growling at the fallen man. Both Ginta and Hakkaku were trying to hold him back and failing. Ginta was only half heartedly holding him back.
`He's worse than my bodyguards!' “Kouga! What on earth are you doing!?!” Her angry voice caused all three demons and the manager, who had been coming to tell them to leave, jump back five feet.
“Well!?!” she said while helping the human man up.
“Is he your boyfriend?” he asked when she put ice to his blackened eye and cheek.
“No, I'm not dating anyone.” She glared over his shoulder at Kouga.
“I know I'm not as strong or handsome as your demon friend, but would you like to go out with *hiss* me?” he wondered aloud while biting his lower lip.
She blinked at him, glanced over his shoulder again, and then grinned at him. “Well you survived my bodyguards, so, why not? How about tonight?”
He gave a half smile `cause his other side was too swollen.
“Come on, you can take me home, and we can decide the particulars there.” She stood up taking his arm they left.
The wolves tailed them, and all the while that they were talking Kouga glared at the boy. He barely restrained himself from taking Ginta's spot third degreeing the man. And he followed them to the door as she said goodbye and made sure he remembered what time to pick her up.
While she was getting ready she called Shirah.
“Hello?”
“Wow, Shirah this is the first time you picked up when I called!”
“Hmm.” She hummed while she filled a picture with ice water and a glass with cool water.
“Hey, do you have a boyfriend?”
“No. Why?”
“Just wanted to make sure I didn't step on anybody's toes.”
“Your going out with someone?” she then made car noises and after that a crashing noise.
“Huh?”
“Oh I'm imagining my reputation crashing and burning. You see I have a reputation for turning guys down and never dating. So why are you dating this guy?”
“To get at Kouga.”
“Huh?”
“He punched the guy, when he was talking to me.”
“Oh.” she said knowingly. “Has he started to call you his girl yet?”
“What? No!”
“Okay it can only be three things. 1. He thinks of you as a sister, 2. he only started liking you, or 3. he hasn't called you that to your face yet. So this guy is he cute?”
“Yeah.”
“What's his name?”
“Christopher Radburn.”
“Huh, I don't like it.”
“What's wrong with it?”
“Nothing…” she trailed off.
“What?”
“Look it probably nothing, don't worry about it. So where's he taking you?”
Kisa said where they were going.
“That fancy Italian restaurant. I hear the food there is good.”
“It is my dad took me there for my birthday last year.”
“Hey I need to call someone, could you get my address book from the front pocket of my backpack?”
“Sure. Here it is. Who do you need to call?”
“Look under m. find the listing Maiden Maes, I need to talk to her father.”
“Ok, her phone number is…” then she listed off the numbers.
“Thanks, bye. Oh just a sec! Could you call me every time you go out? I would like to know when, where and with whom `I' go out with. Okay bye.” Shirah had written the number down.
“Sure. Bye.” They both hung up and Kisa went about picking a suitable dress for her evening.
He took her for a wonderful dinner and a walk in the park, three demons following them the whole time, Kouga having dragged the other two along.
Kouga didn't trust this guy, he just sent off the wrong vibes. The other two could feel it at times too.
He took her home and left without doing anything to found their fears.
With the real Shirah earlier that day after Kisa's call. Her fingers nimbly pressed the buttons in rapid unison.
“Hello, can I speak to Miss Maes?”
“Right away.”
“Hey, Maiden Maes speaking.”
“Hey Mayn!”
“Shirah! How are you?”
“I'm fine. How are you?”
“Slow moving today.”
“Nothing happening in the newspaper world?”
“You said it.”
“Well can you find something for me?”
“Depends.”
“Okay, I have a date tonight and I want you to find whatever you can on him.”
“A date! Who is the lucky guy?”
“His name is Christopher Radburn. Look when you get the information call this number instead of my home phone. And if someone else answers ask for Kisa. Thanks!”
“No problem. Call you soon.”
“Bye.”
 
<<<<<<<<<Hmmm. What could Shirah know that we don't? Why is Kouga Acting this way? >>>>>>>>>
 
No offence meant to anyone with the name of Christopher Radburn.
 
As I said at the end of the last chapter today is my birthday. Please make me the happiest writer in the world and review. Even flames are welcome. And I will reply, before or after the next chapter, unless you tell me not to. Thanks for reading and reviewing.