InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ They Did What to Inuyasha!?! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. (Except for the characters I made up.) And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
Chapter Eight
 
3:32 AM. That's what the eerily glowing clock said as she stared at its green numbers. Then turned to the kids who had awakened her.
“Kids, it's been a long day, can this wait until tomorrow night?”
“No.” they whined.
She realized they wouldn't go away until they accomplished what they had come for, and she could go one night without enough sleep. She sighed then said, “Alright. I'll help. It'll be lots of fun!” `Inuyasha, have sweet dreams, `cause tomorrow you will face a nightmare. But my bed will be cold when I get back. But have you not always wanted to do something like this? Yes I have. Just go you've already promised.'
Inuyasha had scared them a few times but stayed asleep.
She wandered into Sesshoumaru's room over an hour later. When she got to the bed Sesshoumaru's clawed hand shot up and latched onto her throat. She coughed lightly and whispered as best as she could, “Sesshoumaru, it's me Kisa.”
“Kisa what are you doing here?”
“Just thought you'd like to know, you going to want a camera tomorrow.”
“Why?”
“You're just going to. Trust me. Goodnight.” she mumbled as she sleepily walked out of the room.
“Goodnight.” He lent out a half smile when he saw her bump into the door frame a few times.
At 5:15 the phone rang, waking Inuyasha, Shippo, Rin and the humans in that were sleeping over.
“Hello.” Sesshoumaru answered the phone.
About thirty seconds later a scream was heard and Shirah, the only one in the house that was still asleep, turned over with a smile.
“Excuse me.” He rushed upstairs with a camera he had got out of the drawer.
He snapped pictures of Inuyasha running around screaming in his sullied room.
Inuyasha's once silver hair was now a shimmering electric pink and up in Pippy Longstocking style, held by tons upon tons of hair spray.
His room was worst, it looked like twenty or so crane-games, filled with female toys had exploded in there. There were sickeningly cute posters of puppies, kitties, fawns and bunnies on his walls so thick the splotches of white looked out of place.
In his bathroom the counters were littered with hair accessories, makeup and perfume.
When breathing in close to Inuyasha you'd find he had been soaked head to toe in perfume. A mile or two away should be close enough.
Inuyasha jumped over a toy and hit the top board of the doorframe, knocking him out cold. Soon he was once again asleep and started to snuggle with one of the cutest, grisliest toys you could ever imagine.
Many pictures were taken and everyone but Sesshoumaru, who was in the room were dieing of laughter.
Kagome, Inuyasha's secrete love was there laughing on the floor close to him, and Shippo and Rin.
Sango and Miroku were leaning on each other. And Miroku was actually keeping his lecherous hands to himself.
Sesshoumaru was kneeling in front of the unsuspecting half-dog to get a new angle at the funny scene that had fallen in his lap, well, on the floor in front of him.
He clicked the button at just the right time `cause it engraved into its film strip the image of Inuyasha kissing the cutesy bunny's nose.
At two minuets to seven Sesshoumaru locked himself in Kisa's room to keep Inuyasha from destroying the film. When he turned around he noticed a lump on the bed.
“Kisa.” He walked over to the bed and poked her. “Wake up.”
“Ung… Sleeeep.” She moaned as she stretched.
“Kisa.” He poked her again as she was falling asleep again.
She turned towards him and asked, “What?”
“Wake up; you get to help me hide the camera until I can get it developed.”
“Camera?”
“Yes. The camera, with pictures of Inuyasha on it.”
“Oh!” She sat up so quickly Sesshoumaru had to use his demon speed to get out of the way.
“So what happened when he woke up?”
He explained as quickly as possible without talking fast.
“Oh! I hope you got lots of pictures of him with that bunny!”
“I did.”
“Good! Can I send a copy of him kissing that bunny to a friend of mine? She'll burst a seem from laughing so hard!”
“Yes.”
“Thanks!”
They found the perfect place in her bathroom, the cupboard that housed female beauty products.
Inuyasha banged on the door, having just tracked his older brother there.
“Just a second Inuyasha!” she called to him she led Sesshoumaru to the window and had him open it. She pushed his hands along the bottom of the frame. Then forced him under the bed.
She opened the door. “What is it Inuyasha?”
“Where's Sesshoumaru?”
“I don't know. He woke me up, talked to me, went to the bathroom, then jumped out the window.” She looked at him and laughed, “What happened to your *hair* Inuyasha?”
“Those little brats dyed it!” he fumed.
Her face twisted and she grabbed her nose. “Is that perfume I smell?”
“Yeah.” He glared.
“It's horrible! Inuyasha you'd better get out of here before the perfume makes me sick.”
She showed him the door.
After she shut the door she flung herself almost out the window in a desperate attempt to thwart the possible smell induced headache, or worse. She had given the kids perfume to douse him in after she had left.
Sesshoumaru sat on her bed and watched her mist her lungs with the fresh air.
“That was quick thinking.”
“Huh? Oh, thanks.”
“How…?”
She smiled. “Dogs have sensitive sense of smell,” she tapped her nose. “So obviously he would know you didn't go out the window. And would track you to still be in this room.”
“Clever.”
She smiled, nodded then asked him to leave.
Sesshoumaru only then remembered the phone call and that he left the phone off the hook. He went back to where he left the phone. “Hmm. Dial tone.” He hung up.
Just as he was about to exit the room the phone rang. So he went back to answer it. “Hello.”
“Hello Sesshoumaru! Who has been taking up the line!?! You guys had me so worried! I was about to call the police! Did something happen!?! Why won't you answer me!?! Oh my gosh! Something did happen! I'm going to pack and be home right away! Don't panic! I'll be home soon!”
“Mother. Nothings wrong. Someone called earlier and I just didn't hang up the phone. Don't worry. Everyone's fine. Everything's fine. I didn't mean to worry you.”
“Oh. Well don't do that again, you had me so worried!”
“Okay mother. Goodbye.”
“Bye.”
Again as he was about to leave the room the phone made itself known.
“Hello.”
“Oh, Sesshoumaru! Are you sure everything's okay?”
“Yes.”
“And everyone?”
“Yes.”
“And my house is still standing?”
“Yes.”
“And everyone's behaving?”
“For the most part.”
“What? Who's not behaving?”
“Inuyasha and Rin and Shippo. But everything's under control. Inuyasha is taking a run to cool down.”
“Oh, that's good. Your idea?”
“Kisa's.”
“How is my little girl?”
“Fine.”
“Good. Well Sesshoumaru you're in charge. So try to keep everyone from killing each other. Don't let them destroy my house. No parties. No drinking, drugs or smoking. And… Are you sure you can handle this?”
“Yes mother. Your house and kids will be in one piece when you return.”
“I hope you mean you kids will be in the house, and not part of it.”
“Rest assured, mother. Everything will be fine.”
“Thank you Sesshoumaru, dear. Bye.”
“Good bye.” He hung up the phone. Waited a few seconds. The phone didn't ring. He walked to the door, paused and looked at the phone. It still didn't ring. Just as his body was parallel with the door frame the phone rang, just to annoy Sesshoumaru.
“Mother everything will be fine. Your house will still be here. Your children and grandchild will be fine. Everything will be fine.”
“I'm not your mother Sesshoumaru.” said the squeaky female voice from the phone call that morning.
“Oh… Sorry.”
She giggled. “It's okay. Can I talk to Kisa now?”
“Yeah, I'll go get her.”
He went upstairs and knocked on the door.
“Just a second.” There was some rustling behind the door. The door cracked open and Shirah peeked out, most of her body behind the door. But he did see a shoulder covered in an oversized, pale mint green robe.
“Yes.”
“What's with the door?” he asked with an arched eyebrow.
“Well you kinda came at a bad time Sesshoumaru.” His eyebrow went up farther. “I was kinda… changing.” she said with a blush.
“Oh. The phone's for you.” He turned and walked down the hall. He was going to hang up the other phone.
 
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Wow! I feel so loved! I got FIVE reviews! It took 7 chapters but it finally happened I got a review, and then I got four more! Thank you all so Much!!!!
As I had decided when I found out that this was Friday the 13th, here is the next chapter. I hope you all like it.
 
KiraDelano said how much she enjoyed this story. She also asked about Christopher. All I can say is that question wont be answered for a while yet. And when is “Sessy” going to find out? This Chapter is only Wednesday and the story started on Monday. Hehehe! I know a lot happens in a day. So it will be … well not yet. Thank you for my first review!
 
Alliecoolgirl How Nice are you! You gave me Three reviews! That is just too sweet! I hope my story remains easy to follow. Thank you for the birthday wish.
 
Alex Fickey  You love my story huh? Thanks man! You're my dedicated fan! OH my face is probably a red smudge because I'm blushing so hard!
 
All of your reviews were amazing! You all were so nice with your review! Every single one of your reviews made me blush! Thank you all for the wonderful reviews. Please review again. And those of you who haven't reviewed, please review. Thank you all.