InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Elmer Fudd ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. (Except for the characters I made up.) And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
Chapter Ten
 
Kisa walked out of Shirah's room to put the cordless back.
As she went to go take a bath, the bathroom was in-between her and her brother's rooms and they shared it, something out for place caught her eye.
Kouga was sitting on the couch staring at her. She walked over and asked “What?”
“Did you enjoy your date?”
“Yes I did. Thank you.”
“When's your next one?”
“I don't know.”
“I don't want you to date him again.”
“Huh? Why?”
“Because I don't like him.”
She smiled slyly in her mind. “Okay.”
Kouga looked part happy part relieved.
“I guess I'll date Hakkaku.”
“What!”
She laughed. “See it isn't because you don't like him. It's because you don't want me to date.” The grin in her mind became more wicked in form. “After all it's not like I'm going to marry the guy and have a boatload of kids…”
The very idea of some guy touching her made Kouga see red.
“Yet.”
“What!!!” Kouga's blue eyes were starting to stain red.
She laughed again. “I'm just joking with you Kouga! You should have seen your face! You're all `What!!!'” When she calmed down she stated, “Why do you care so much anyway Kouga? It's not like you like me that way.” `It's true, you don't.' she thought.
`She's right why do I care so much?' was what he was thinking.
She got up and went to her room and into the bathroom to draw her bath. Her eyes started to tear. It hurt so bad to say that, even worse it was true.
Ring… ring…
She left the bathroom to get the phone after she dried the tears on her eyelids.
“Hello?”
“Hello. Sweetheart what's wrong?”
“Oh, hello Christopher.”
“What's wrong?”
“Nothing.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes.”
“If you say so.” He was defiantly worried about her. “Okay. I want you to do something for me.”
“What?”
“You'll see. Walk outside.”
She did, she was curious.
“On the first step down off the porch I have something waiting for you.”
There under a rock were two pieces of paper. When she started back up with the tickets in her hands she heard his voice coming from two different sources. One from the phone and the other from a chair on the porch behind her.
“Shirah, will you go out with me this Friday, to see a small town production of The Wizard of Oz?”
She turned, smiling. “I'd love to.” she said looking him in the eyes.
He grinned. “Good.” He walked over to her. “I hope whatever was making you sad before is okay.” He hugged her. “If you ever need help or comfort don't be afraid to ask. I'll always be here for you.”
He walked down the steps. “I'll pick you up at five Friday, beautiful rose.” He kissed her hand then strolled to his car.
“Friday at five.” she whispered as she turned toward the door once again and entered her house. Much happier now then when she left it.
As she finished preparing for her bath Kisa hummed. Kouga was happy she was happy, but suspicious as to why the younger person was happy.
After a long soak she let her troubles be sucked down the drain with the suds.
Smiling she put on pants and a t-shirt that had a saying her new friend Shirah had made up.
`Don't call me an angel, the devil might make me prove you wrong.
She came out with enough manga and anime to last 29 hours or so.
Kouga was still on the couch.
“Where are Ginta and Hakkaku?”
“They went to the grocery store.”
“Oh. Why didn't you go with them?”
“I didn't want to.”
“Oh.” She sank into the cul-de-sac of the blue velvet-like couch. Then up came a manga book to cover her nose.
Two minutes later, “Kouga stop reading over my shoulder.”
“Okay.” He walked back around the couch and sat down.
Three minutes later. “Kouga go sit back down and stop reading over my shoulder.”
He once again did as he was told, for a while.
“Kouga if you must read it, can you wait until I'm done with it?”
“Huh? Ah… yeah.” Once again he returned to his spot on the couch.
`Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.' she thought trying to calm down. She let out a frustrated sigh. “Fine; here!” She pushed the book into his chest and put an anime disk into its port, the DVD player.
After the commercials and the beginning credits Kisa got to watch the first three minutes peacefully. Then the big bad wolf came a knockin'. From over the back of the couch Kouga leaned over and rested his chin on her shoulder. Though if asked why he did such a thing he wouldn't answer, and if he did it would assuredly be a lie. In fact he was being paranoid, checking to see if there was a secret message, from her date, that only someone in her vantage point could see. “Kouga get your head off my shoulder. Your chin is piercing my shoulder.”
“Sorry.” He moved so he was sitting by her.
“Kouga what are you doing?” she asked when he kept moving his head on the area around her face trying to see through her view point.
“Nothing.” he replied uncomfortably.
“Then can you stop getting in my way and moving around?”
“Sorry.” He then sat beside her stiff and strait. Board-like you might say.
Soon he stopped worrying and enjoyed the show. Which allowed `Shirah' to do the same.
When Ginta and Hakkaku got back they found Kouga sitting startled stiff with a snoozing girl leaning on him.
They, Hakkaku and Ginta, looked at each other with a question then slyly grinned.
“I thought you wanted to have a bonding ceremony before you slept with a girl.”
“And with my sister. Isn't that kinda low for you Kouga?”
“Guys!” growled their blushing leader. He carefully set her head down and stalked after his prey.
Seeing the murderous glint in his eyes Hakkaku said, “We come baring food, don't kill us.” Ginta joined with him in the ending plea.
“Do you have potato chips?” he asked after considering it.
“Yes!” they both near yelled and started digging through the bags. They came up with a bag that held two bags of chips. Then they offered him one.
He snatched them both. As he walked away he said. “Alright I won't kill you two but if anyone else but the three of us finds out about this, Elmer Fudd won't be hunting rabbits that coming hunting season.
 
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 
I also don't own Elmer Fudd, He belongs to…. Umm… Whoever it is who owns him. Grins.
 
Azumi Kiribashi- Of course I mentioned you. I'm glad you liked the chapter. Thank you for reviewing again!
 
Kira Delano- I'm glad you liked the date. Thank you for reviewing.
 
Mistuko- SIX REVIEWS FROM ONE PERSON AT A TIME! WOW! THANK YOU! Ok a number is a reply to your review from that chapter. 3- I'm glad I'm not the worst you've read. 4- Of course I continue with or without reviews, after all, I write because I enjoy it. I know it might be easier to understand if the all the characters were from the series but as I think I've said before, that's been done to death! 5- aww you felt a tiny bit sorry for Jaken. I do to, hehehe! You think I wouldn't be so mean to him then huh? 6- It's getting interesting huh? Thank you! 7- Yes we all wonder what Sesshoumaru thinks. Hehehe! ;) 9- We all wonder when Sesshoumaru will find out, too bad. Christopher is perfect, and that makes him all the more suspicious, or it could mean he's just a nice guy. It tis my secret. Thank you the reviews were wonderful, and the farther into the story you got the better the reviews got. Thank you!
 
Thank you everyone who reviewed! I have found that reviews are a blessing! Hehehe! I love reading reviews, in fact sometimes I go read reviews in other peoples stories. Everyone of you are wonderful weather you just read or if you review as well. Thank you all. Don't forget to review.
 
Oh, if any of you have a special date in August and would like a chapter to come out that day let me know, maybe you'll see one that day. Thank you.
 
Thank you everyone! Until next time! Tootles!