InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Inuyasha’s Naughty Childhood and ‘Kisa’s’ Sick ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. (Except for the characters I made up.) And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
Chapter Eleven
 
After Inuyasha got back he sniffed around his bed he could pick up the faint smell of Shippo and Rin under the over powering scent of perfume. There was another person's scent; he just figured it was a maid's.
Inuyasha started to track down Shippo and Rin. When he found them he started growling.
The kids looked up from their drawings and ran when they saw a burning Inuyasha.
“Brats! Get back here and die like men!” He raced after them.
When he darted around the door he was blasted with a face full of a bluish-green fox fire.
Shippo caught up with the still running Rin. Inuyasha was soon on their tails again.
As he catapulted around a turn he was folded into the coils of a giant snake.
While Inuyasha was preoccupied with fighting the snake, Shippo transformed into a bird and flew Rin to the top of the stairs, then as far as he could down the hall.
When the snake turned back into a toy Inuyasha jumped after them. He had almost caught them both when Shippo pushed Rin forward. Causing only himself to get captured.
Shippo bit into Inuyasha's hand. He was dropped and the hanyou started to nurse his hand.
The little fox child quickly caught up with the human pup, and Inuyasha was once again gaining on them. The two children bolted into a room. Inuyasha followed.
“Rin! Shippo! What are you doing in here?” Came a soft voice behind them.
“Inuyasha is…”
“Shh.” She put a finger to her mouth. Then pointed the same finger at the couch. “Jaken's sick he needs his rest.”
Just as they were about to talk again Inuyasha busted in screeching like a banshee. He speedily grabbed the kids not seeing there was someone else in the room, and started to pound on them.
“Inuyasha.” He heard a cold but quite voice say. Then he felt his sister's hand grasp his ear and yank it down to the level of her mouth. “Jaken is sick, lying on that couch and needs his rest.” She let go of his ear and made her way to the makeshift bed. “And Inuyasha,” she murmured as she turned to him. “Be nice to them. They're just kids. You can't tell me you were a perfect angel when you were their age.”
He frowned, thought back, huffed and let them go.
After he was down the hall the two said loudly, “Thank you so…”
“Shh!” she whispered desperately.
“So much.” They finished mutely.
They spent the rest of the day helping her with Jaken. All the while asking her questions of what Inuyasha did as a child. Finally she gave up and said, “I don't know but it must have been pretty bad for him to have left you alone after what we did to him.”
They giggled.
The next morning Shirah wake up to see a little green man standing on her bed.
“AHHHHHHH!!!” When she screamed the afore mentioned little green man fell off the bed. “I knew this would happen someday! I've been carted off to some strange alternate reality by little green men and will be forced to eat moldy, green spaghetti!”
“Is that what you want mistress? Some moldy, green spaghetti?” asked the little green man as he peeked over the edge of the bed.
Shirah being dead tired and sleep fogged turned herself over to look at the disembodied, little, green head propped on her bed. She twisted into her arm and cried, “I want to go home!” The pour Kisa look-a-like was too tired to think straight. What she needed most was sleep.
Something else that added to her halfway delusional state was the unsurprisingly surprising fact that she had caught a demon verity of fever.
“Hey Sesshoumaru.” Inuyasha yelled from the door. “Your servant is making Kisa cry!” Inuyasha had been sent to see why she screamed.
No, n-no, I didn-n-n't.” replied the little green man. He didn't know what to do.
“I want to go home!” she still cried.
“But mistress you already are home.”
“This is not my home! I want to go home!”
Sesshoumaru noticed her dilated eyes and extremely flushed face.
“Jaken go call Doctor Hill. Inuyasha try to calm her down.”
“Hey Sess. Do you think she's sick?”
“Obviously. This room stinks of it.”
Sesshoumaru left to meet the doctor when she came.
“Come here kitty.” They heard as the doctor, Mrs. Hill and Sesshoumaru approached the sick room.
“Gah! Let go of me you wench!”
“That's a bad word Mister Kitty. Now stop floating around.”
“Sesshoumaru help!”
She turned her head slowly while holding the floating kitty's front paw. (Inuyasha's forelock.) But the only person she saw was the lady in a white great coat.
“Have you come to take the kitty?”
“No. I came to help you.”
“Are you going to help me go home?”
“Yes.” she said smiling kindly into Shirah's wide, dilated eyes.
“Yay!” Then the young lady's face dropped.
“What is it?”
“Can I take the kitty with me?”
“I'm sorry dear the kitty has to stay in this world.” She had been told a little about what had happened by a repentant Jaken.
“Oh.” she replied sadly.
“Ok dear, I need to gather some clues as to where you're from. I need to shine this light into your eyes.”
After the doctor checked her eyes she said, “Hmm, I can't tell, let me listen to your chest.” She got out her stethoscope, and placed it above the girl's heart.
“Okay.” She placed her cool hand on Kisa's forehead. “Open your mouth please.” She stuck a huge cotton swab in the opening and gathered her sample. Then continued her check up.
“Okay dear, I'm going to see if I can find out where you're from. Bye.”
“Bye.”
“Yo. Before you go, get her to let go of me!”
“Mr. Kitty, please keep her company.”
“What!?! Are you crazy wench!?!”
All she did was smile and wave. Then she left the room.
“What is it?” asked Sesshoumaru.
“I…”
“AHHHHH!”
They both rushed back into the room. Where Jaken was offering her green spaghetti, it didn't have mold because he couldn't find any in the house.
“Jaken.” said a male voice. `Kisa' lifted her head off the back of Inuyasha's head.
“Yes…”
“Leave her be.” With that Sesshoumaru booted the little green man out the door.
“And that's two points for Sesshoumaru.” whispered Doctor Hill.
Shirah stared in awe at the white knight that had come to her rescue. Long silver hair, sparkling gold eyes, billowing white olden time Japanese clothes, glowing silver armor, stunning purple and yellow obi, and a strong, proud almost stern look on his mature striped face. Altogether quite an intimidating man to have as an enemy. He moved to wipe a tear off her cheek and a royal blue crescent appeared on his forehead. His face was slightly gentler.
“Are you alright?” As he wiped her tears away she saw maroon stripes on his wrist, they matched the ones on his face. He knew she must see him different than he was.
~How he actually was~ He was dressed in a white long sleeved turtleneck shirt tucked into a light tan corduroy pants, with a brown belt. His markings were hidden because he felt like it. His face had been harder when he had been dealing with Jaken. And a tad softer when talking to her. Everything else she saw was correct.
“Yes. Thank you.”
“Oi, hmmmhmm-maru get her to let me go.”
“Your name is Maru?”
He thought for a second then decided to go with it. “Yes.”
“Hmm. Thank you for saving me Sir Maru.”
“Excuse Sir Maru and me for a moment dear.” said Mrs. Hill.
“It's a good thing you and Inuyasha are going with her delusions. I think you ranked much higher in her delusions then Inuyasha, a knight most likely.” she said smiling.
“What is it that she has?”
 
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888
Well Hello Again to all my fantabulous readers! I'm sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. (Pout) Please forgive me! I brought a Present! You have to go to Mediaminer to see it. It's a Picture of Shirah and Kisa before their haircuts. I colored it in chalks and a little colored pencil and some pen. I stayed up late last night to make it, don't tell my mom. The name of the picture is Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours Thanks! You should be able to find it by that, but if not, you can try my penname crescentmoon , or even look up this story, the picture is attached to it. Thanks.
 
I was going to put this chapter out Saturday to celebrate the fact that we finished painting my room the day before. But I had to baby-sit at the neighbors, so I had no access to my computer. Then Monday I had to clean the floor of my new room and move my stuff downstairs. Then Tuesday I had to take a test I passed, yay! But then something bad happened and I got too upset to touch the computer to put this up. Yesterday, Wednesday I got sick, I felt it anyway. So I made that picture I mentioned above after a few hour nap. Today I was determined to get this out! And I did! Yeah!
 
To my Amazing Reviewers:
 
Azumi Kiribashi: Thanks for Reviewing again! Well you guessed right this chapter does have Sesshoumaru in it. I'm a big “Sesshou-lover” as you put it, too! Hehehe! I'm glad you like it. Hope you like this chapter.
 
Kira Delano: I get the feeling you really don't like Christopher. He reminds you of someone huh? I would like to point out that “Chris” has not, unlike your acquaintance (whom you claim says I love you to people he's just met), said “I love you” to `Shirah'. He has just been creepy or overly nice. You liked the Kouga thing though? That's good. I'd say AWW… with you but I'm afraid I'd just laugh. Thanks for the review!
 
Alliecoolgirl: Did I read right, mine is the first story you've read? I'm glad I made such a good impression that you had to track it down again after you lost it. I'm most happy you like it still! Hehehe! Oh and thank you for that review for Two Viking Children (only found on mediaminer)! You can't imagine how happy it made me to find out that someone besides the person I wrote it for, and my mom, liked that rushed little story.
 
Mistuko: Yes love the Fluff of Kouga and Kisa! Kouga protective? Yes. Overprotective? You bet your boots! Wow you guessed right too! Shirah is in this chapter. Of course I mentioned you; I have mentioned all my reviewers for this story. As I promised. You now know more about Shirah and Sesshoumaru right? Thanks for the review.
 
Thank you everyone who reviewed! I even Thank you who only read. But remember I don't know you read if you don't review. Even one or two words is great!
 
See you at the release of the next chapter, don't miss Miroku. Really here's a ball throw away. Hehehe! (oww!) Wow you've got quite the arm! He was so far away! (whispers: You okay Miroku? I'm sorry!) Ba-bye!