InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Fun at the Fair, and the Oh No! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. (Except for the characters I made up.) And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
Chapter Twelve
 
“I'm not certain but I think she some how caught Jaken's fever. I believe it to be a demon variety. It's extremely rare for a human to catch the one I think it is.” She rummaged through her bag for a minute while he tossed the information around.
“Here.” She handed him a bottle of liquid. “This will help take the fever down. `You'll' have to give it to her every three hours until her fever breaks.”
“Why me? She seems pretty close to Inuyasha.” He looked at the subject of their conversation, she was petting Inuyasha's ears.
“Would you intake something a bad mouthed cat gave you?”
“How much?”
She grinned. “A tablespoon.” She started to walk down the hall and said, “Tell her I said goodbye.”
With that she was gone.
~With the actual Kisa~
“Come on Ginta, let's go on that one.”
“Uh… Shirah, when did you get over your fear of rollercoasters?”
“Oh that, a long time ago.”
“Oh. Are you sure you want to go on that one?” he asked looking at the monstrosity in front of them.
“Yes. You aren't scared are you?”
“Don't be ridiculous. It's just loud.”
“Oh well here.” She pulled out a package of neon green ear plugs.
“Thanks.” He watched the cars rise and fall on the winding track like giant snakes.
She looked at his pale face. “If you don't want to go Ginta it's okay.”
He looked at his worried sister. “Nah. It's okay. If you can get over your fear, then I can ride that giant rollercoaster with you.”
As they were almost to the front of the line she said, “You don't have to do this Ginta. I can ride alone.”
“Don't be silly.”
As they were waiting in their car for the rest of the train to fill up Ginta looked ahead at their first climb. `That one isn't too high.” Then he looked at the middle of the ride. There stood the highest part of the entire ride, an approximately 3 story drop. `Rollercoasters are just like trains. Rollercoasters are just like trains, just like trains.'
By the third and final spin around the tracks Ginta was enjoying the ride A LOT.
“Lets go on that one again!” he cheered before they were even out the gate.
“Why were you so scared before?”
“I guess I'd heard to many rollercoaster horror stories.”
“You know most of those are made up.”
“Really? I mean yeah I know.”
Kisa grinned at him and patted the poof of black hair on the top of his head. Then thought about her brown hair and how much she liked it this length. It wasn't as heavy or hot as it had been. `I'm so glad I went to get my hair cut there instead of that rich `boutique.''
“Hey Shirah!”
“Yeah?”
“Let's go on it again!”
“Nah. I think I'm going to sit this one out and get some water you go ahead though.”
“Okay.”
“I'll wait for you by that tree over there.” She pointed to a tree with thick bushy branches. It had lots of shade.
“Kay. I'll be there soon.”
She nods and they walk off in different directions.
“No way…” As Kisa made her way over to one of the concession stands she spotted Sango and Miroku. `I didn't know that they go to fairs. I can't let them see me!'
Kisa ran down a few rows of rides then made her way to the concession stands. When she got to the front of the procession that led to the much desired refreshments, she ordered two waters and 4 small bags of chips.
She then retired to the meeting place.
“Hey Miroku, look over there. Doesn't that girl look a lot like Kisa?”
“Hmm… I think I need a closer look.” He walks to her and says, “Your name wouldn't happen to be Kisa would it?”
“No.”
“Good… Will you consider…” *Knonk*
“Don't mind him he's a flirt around pretty girls.”
“Sango, my love, what do you have in that bag of yours?” asked Miroku as he propped himself off the ground with one hand and rubbed his sore jaw with the other.
“None of your business.” She then turned to the girl. “Would you take a picture with me… uhh..?”
“Shirah.”
“Shirah, that's pretty.”
“Thanks.”
“Well will you?” asked Miroku with a hopeful look on his face.
“Keep that look off your face Monk; you're going to be behind my phone, taking the picture.”
“My Beloved Sango, I was just delighted at the prospect of capturing your beauty.”
“Sure you were Monk.”
“Why do you want my picture?”
“Our friend's sister looks just like you. You could be twins. She'll flip when she sees your picture!”
`She never did see me, did she?' “Sure.”
Sango tossed Miroku her phone. He snapped the picture after juggling the phone.
“Hey Shirah!” Ginta yelled as he ran up. When he made to them he yelled, “Who's your friends?”
“Sango and Miroku.”
“What?” he shouted.
She pointed to her ears and made some pinching motions. It took him a few seconds before he realized that he still had his earplugs in.
Pulling them out, he said, “Sorry. Who are they?”
“This is Sango and that's Miroku. They wanted to take my picture `cause I look like a friend of theirs”
“Hello, I'm Ginta.” He attempted a wolfish smile.
`He's trying to flirt with Sango! Oh wait no he's not.' His eye shifted to a cute wolf demoness.
She was sitting not to far away her red hair pulled into pigtails with a large flower clip on one side. She was wearing a white t-shirt that was framed with lace and a brown vest over the top matched with dark blue Levis and sneakers. All in all she had an innocent girl from the rugged country look, or perhaps she was the type who liked to camp out.
“Hey Ginta…” his sister interrupted the silence after the introductions. “Who's that girl you keep making eyes at?”
“Oh, she's Ayame. She sat next to me on the rollercoaster. She's part of Kouga's pack.”
“Hey Ayame!” she called to the wolf girl. “Come here for a sec.”
“Sis no!” whispered Shirah's older brother desperately.
“Do I know you?”
“Probably not, my brother doesn't introduce me to very many of the pack. I'm Shirah. You already know Ginta, and that's Sango and Miroku. Miroku's a flirt so watch out.” she mumbled the last sentence knowing the demon would hear her.
“Is that all?” she asked awkwardly.
“No. you see my brother wants to ride all the rides in the park but I don't have the energy to ride them all at the same pace as him. So I was wondering since you're a demon too, maybe you'd go with him?”
Sango and Miroku were watching on amused.
“He can't go alone?”
“No. He's still getting over his fear he might back down if he's alone.”
“Sis. Can I talk to you for a sec?”
“Sure. We'll be right back.”
“What are you thinking?”
“Getting you a date with a girl you obviously like.”
“But I'm supposed to be taking you around.”
“Give me 30 bucks to enjoy myself on and we'll call it even.”
“But she likes Kouga.”
“Well, does he like her?”
“No.”
“Well this could be your chance to help Kouga like her. Or get her to fall in love with you and forget Kouga. Either way you'd be helping to make her happy.”
“How would doing this get Kouga to like her?”
“Sometimes it takes someone else dating a girl to get boys to realize she's attractive. Datable, whatever you want to call it. And while you're at it you can try to get her to fall for you.”
“I don't know…”
“Look at her… Can't you see the pain in her face from being rejected so much?”
She looked happy chatting with Sango while Miroku was unconscious at their feet. But the power of suggestion made it seem to Ginta that Ayame had pain in her eyes. “Yes.”
“I'm offering you the opportunity to be her knight in shining armor. You can be the one to make her happy.”
“Okay here.” He hands her thirty bucks.
“Oh and Ginta don't mention her pain that could make it worst.”
After they returned Shirah said, “So will you take my brother around for me Ayame?”
“Sure. This place isn't much fun alone anyway.”
And then Ayame and Ginta, the two mismatched wolf demons were gone.
“I will never see a stranger sight, my goofball puffball brother and a classy country demoness running off to play.”
84848484848484848484848484848484848484848484848484848484848484848 484848484848484848484848484848484848484848484848484848484
 
I promised a friend that I'd have this out around the time that she got out of school. PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!! I know It's only a few hours late, but it's still late and I'm Sorry. Please Don't Hurt me! Thank you for reining in your anger.
 
Those of you who started school today I hope you had a good day. And to those of you who start soon I wish you all the best! And if any of you work instead, (I don't think it's likely) or who don't go to school or have a job, (this one either) I hope you have a good time! Everyone have a good school year!
 
To my Beautiful Reviewers:
 
Azumi Kiribashi: Yes the last chapter did have Sesshoumaru in it. I was starting to miss him! <Joins in happy dance.> What does Shirah have, we still don't know for sure. And now you know what is happening with Kisa.
 
KiraDelano: Will Shirah being sick ruin everything? That will be answered someday, maybe soon. What's so cute about Jaken? I don't get it. Oh now I do, it was the whole spaghetti thing, right?
 
Mistuko: You can't blame Shirah for getting sick after all that's happened in such a short time. It's just not very nice that it happened right when Jaken got better. You've got the hang of their names now? That's great! I understand how hard it can be. Did you get the address I sent you? So you can see the picture? If not I can find another way to send it to you, or get it so you can find it.
 
 
If anyone else wants to see the picture and can't figure it out let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I think I got a link to it in my fanfiction profile. You can check there now too.
 
Thanks to Everyone who reads and triple-chocolate-fudge-ice-cream-thanks to everyone who reviewed!
 
Bye-bye, until next time.