InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bored With Mine Borrowed Yours ❯ Talk About Not Missing Miroku ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. (Except for the characters I made up.) And the rating may be wrong (It's rated for safety) but it will NOT go higher.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
 
Chapter Thirteen
 
“Will you be ok here alone?” asked Sango.
Kisa grins. “Yeah, I'll be fine. Can I ask you a question before you leave?”
“Ask away…” He was about to say something flattering and get in trouble with Sango. But Shirah cut him off.
“I know it's none of my business but are you two a couple?”
A “Yes.” and “No.” answer was heard at the same time. (I'll let you guess who said which.)
“Oh. It's just that you two look so great together… that I thought… Oh well. You two have a great day.” Then she gathered her stuff through any garbage away and continued to the next ride. All the while she could hear someone refusing a certain someone's advances and a little arguing that “This is not a date!” in-between.
A few minutes after she could no longer see or hear them, earplugs are great, the entire park heard a slap, a cry of pain, another slap and a thunk.
Kisa snickered quietly to herself as she thought of her brother's friends.
Within the next 5 minutes Sango had marched up to her and steamed.
“Would you like to ride with me Sango?”
“Yes.” The three guys that were behind her in line had at that time fled and they were small men by no means.
When they were at the highest point on the rollercoaster, upside down Kisa noticed something but she couldn't tell what it was. So at the second highest point a large drop, she looked again. It was Miroku hanging facedown from a tree limb by his belt! He was so close to the trunk of the tree that his legs had to straddle it.
She pointed out the suspended man to her car buddy and they both laughed.
As they started to descend she noticed that all the branches were broken back towards Miroku. (Come on you all have to know what that means. Someone, and we're not naming names, shoved Miroku down the entire branch, instead of just undoing his belt flipping it over the tree and attaching Miroku. AKA. Someone was ticked. (Not Myouga, he's a flea not a tick.))
After the ride was over they decided to go check on Miroku. As they approached the young man called, “Sango, my love, help me down!”
“No.” Then she turned and walked away.
“Shirah! Oh fair, sweet Shirah, help me down!”
“I'm sorry, after seeing this I fear Sango's wrath more than I pity you.” She ran after Sango leaving Miroku to cry in peace.
An hour and a half later they made it back to where Miroku was still hanging. Although he had made it around half way to the end of the limb. Because the branches were broken back they had scratched his face and arms as he passed. Only to brake of completely after he had passed them.
“Sango! Sango, Sweetheart, please get me down, please!”
“We should get him down after all it is lunchtime.”
“You're right.” Sango pulled a green blanket from seemingly nowhere. She then spread the blanket beneath Miroku. “Ok. Let's get him down.”
Because Sango was very upset when she hung Miroku he was too high to reach from the ground. At 7-7/8 feet high Miroku couldn't help but feel falling from this height would hurt.
“One of us is going to have to boost the other to reach him.”
“Sango I'll boost you.”
“Ouch! Sango my love be gentle.”
“He's stuck!”
“Undo his belt then.”
“Ok.”
“Sango darling not in front of the children.” Miroku laughed.
She slapped him. “Maybe we should leave him here.”
“No, Sango dear, please!”
“Sango I think he's been there long enough. Besides I have an idea.” She then whispered her idea to the other female.
“Eww. I like that.”
“I thought you would.”
The girls each grabbed an end of the blanket and held it so it only sagged a little. “Okay Miroku undo your belt and we'll catch you.”
He did as she said all the while feeling uneasy about it… For just cause. As soon as he grazed the fabric they let go, letting him plummet to the ground.
`Shirah who felt a little bad for him got out the first aid kit that Sango had just bought for him. A few seconds later Miroku hissed as the cotton washed over a wound. Thanks to Sango's `gentle' requesting powers she was using the disinfectant that stung the most.
“Stop being such a baby. If you hadn't said that perverted line about `not in front of the children.' Sango would be the one treating your wounds, with something a lot nicer then this.” Another hiss. “Don't turn your head.” After a few seconds pause. “Sango's a real lady you know.”
“Huh?”
“Real ladies don't date perverts, EVER. But for some reason she likes you. For some reason I want to help you so I'll give you some advice. If you don't want to lose Sango you're going to have to give up lechery. All of it. No flirting with other women. No feeling up ANY women. No perverted comments. Excreta. No lechery period. You have to be a one-woman-man. You have to be a gentleman not a ladies man. There all done. Now let's go eat.”
Sango forgot to be mad when they walked around the tree to eat. How Miroku failed to notice what she did is a mystery. Sango's laugh quickly bloomed.
Once Sango calmed down enough to hear her Kisa said, “I was going for a desert chic look but the bandages weren't wide enough. Sorry Miroku.”
There Miroku stood head wrapped like a mummy with only his eyes showing.
Miroku joined the girls in laughing. `Shirah' somehow convinced Sango to take the bandages off the young man for her.
After they finished eating Kisa once again left them alone.
Kisa then rode a ride that goes around and around really fast. 3 times. Just because she could. Exiting the third time she had to fight off nausea. She giggled as she sat down and took a giant swig of water to calm her stomach. She then decided to ride it two more times to round it to five.
As she entered the ride she heard someone call out her assumed identity's name.
 
10310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310310 3103103103
(Can you guess who it is?)
(Can you describe the ride that Kisa rode 3 times at the end of this chapter, the one she just got on again? If you name the ride I won't know if it's correct `cause it's been a long time.)
To my Charming Reviewers:
Azumi Kiribashi- I hope Shirah's okay too. You're the only one who brought up the nice thing Kisa did. Yes let's see if we can make Kouga crazy. Hehehehe! Congrats you win the reward for the longest review for this chapter. Thanks.
 
clusterlizard1- Wow a newcomer. Thank you so much. I'm glad you like the story. Was this soon enough for you?
 
Kira Delano- You love rollercoasters huh? Do you have a favorite? Thanks for the review.
 
Wow its soOo late! I've got a headache. <sigh>. This was originally two chapters but they were both so short that I combined them. I wanted to get this out earlier, but I was so busy today. Well if anyone has special dates anytime, tell me what and when and maybe I'll get a chapter out that day. Either way I'll wish you a happy day.
 
Thank you everyone. I'm so happy that people enjoy my story and am twice as happy they tell me. Thank you everyone, readers, reviewers both are great!
 
Well bai-bai everyone.