InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking The Habit ❯ Author Note ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*waves sheepishly*
Okay…as is probably obvious to anyone who might have been waiting for me to finish this story, I haven't updated it in a long time. I got a review by Ardent-Amber today about this story asking me to update and my chin just about fell onto my desk…I had forgotten that I never finished posting the story to this site!
 
The bad news, Ardent-chan and others, is that I probably won't be posting the rest of this story onto mm.org anytime soon, if ever at all. I grew weary of putting it up here and if ever I get the time and am bored, I might review and edit the story that I have an then I might post it up here on mm.org as an edited version of it. BUT, considering I don't have time to work on the current projects I've still got in the air, I don't envision myself doing that anytime soon.
 
The good news, however, is that Breaking the Habit is already complete and already POSTED elsewhere. That's right…in its entirety. From Prologue to Chapter thirty-something…and epilogue, too.
 
I'm rather proud of it and I am so honored that you guys like the story, so please follow my link that I'm about to give you and go check it out where it's already posted?
 
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1414194/1/
 
I hope to hear from you guys through there!
 
xoxo
 
~Em
(The Contrite Author)