InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Angel ❯ Broken Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken Angel By: Tsukiko-san
 
Pairings: Kagome/Yuki, Tohru/Kyo.
A thing to know: Kagome has control of her powers and can defend herself pretty good.
Chapter 1: Dreaming of an angel
 
 
Her body twisted and turned like she was doing an exotic dance. The luminescence of the moon seem to reflect off her skin giving her an unearthly look, but still beautiful nonetheless. Her dainty fingers that gripped the katana guided it so it slashed and cut through the air. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her slime waist. As I cradled her body to mine I enjoy the warmth that she produces. The feel of her breath on my neck delights me. I breathed in her unique smell of spring rain and jasmines, while I buried my nose in her silky raven-blue streaked hair. I stayed like that like there wasn't a care in the world. To me there was only me and her. I pulled her away at arms length and smiled when she whimpered softly. My eyes traveled to her lush pink lips that curled into a smile. My eyes traveled to their own accord to twin pools of sapphire eyes with grey specks. I cupped her cheek loving the feel of velvety soft skin under my hand. My lips slowly descended to her lips as her eyes fluttered closed. Her sweet breath mingled with mine as my lips were a centimeter away from heaven.
 
 
Then I woke up.
 
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(author's POV)
 
Yuki groaned as his desire was still blatantly obvious through the white bed sheets. He didn't want to wake up just yet. He was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to kiss his dream angel ,but it was only a dream so it wouldn't do much to dwell on it. He felt a migraine as he heard the shouts and screams from his other family members. He decided to take a cold shower so no one would notice his “problem”. After his shower he pulled on his school uniform and watched as Kyo was trying to pry off Kagura from his arm. It was rather an amusing site as the obsessive girl didn't want to let go and Tohru was sending annoyed looks at Kagura in the background.
 
He put on his jacket (a/n: it's winter time and it's snowing) and went outside walking to school alone. He kept a sharp look out for any girls from his fan club. He let out a sigh of relief when he didn't spot any. Yuki went into a daze as he thought about his dream. He couldn't get those vivid blue eyes out of his head. It felt so real, but he knew it wasn't. He couldn't help but smile wistfully; that if it was real then whoever she was would be the perfect girl for him. He frowned as another thought crossed his mind. `Even if she was real she couldn't even hug me' because of the curse he has; he stayed away from any potential love interest. That caused him anger, that would mean he would always be lonely never find out what true love feels like.
 
He quicken his pace as fan girls started to follow him, he broke into a sprint as girls from his school started to chase after him yelling in shrill voices his name. He saw his school, Kaiwaia high, come into view. He ran into the building finding sanctuary in a classroom that was empty.
 
“Having girl problems?” a masculine voice mocked.
 
“Don't I always.” Yuki said after catching his breath.
 
Haru turned to the door ready to pull the knob. “Just don't be late to class it wouldn't due for the prince of Kaiwaia High to disappoint his loyal fans.” And left; leaving Yuki alone. Yuki felt the pressure between his eyes build up. It was going to be a long day.
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(Feudal era: Author's POV)
 
 
Pastel colors splashed across the sky as the sun set. The Inu-gumi group didn't notice this, they were to busy fighting the demons that invaded their camp. There were millions of low level demons that seem to stream out of nowhere. Inuyasha was fighting with Naraku's puppet. While Sango threw her giant boomerang at any demons that got close to her. Miroku used his wind tunnel every now and then careful to not suck in any poisonous insects, but was pretty much useless in this battle. Kagome was shooting arrows at any demons that came at her and Shippo's way. Everyone was tired and were heavily bleeding from the few demons that got close enough to afflict any damage to them.
“Shippo I want you to run.” Kagome said.
“I can't leave you mama!” He didn't want her to get hurt.
She gave him a stern look that softened when he nodded. He jumped off her shoulder that he had occupied and ran to the bushes. Her kit would be safe from the purification that she was about to unleash. Her eyes turned almost silver and her body was surrounded with a pink glow from her powers. She pushed her powers into her palm getting ready to unleash it while her fighting kimono whipped around her. What she didn't know was Naraku was waiting for this. Also Naraku knew that she was from 500 years into the future. He started to mutter an incantation. Miasma leaked out under his baboon pelt and swirled around Kagome. She didn't hear the shouts and screams from her companions because of the pain that shot up and down her back. Kagome turned around and shot her purification at Naraku. There was a blinding light and she felt like she was falling. She landed in something soft and cold. Her eyes drooped, she wanted to welcome the darkness, but before she could, the last thing she saw was beautiful violet eyes.
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(Modern time. Yuki POV)
 
I couldn't focus all day, I was glad that this was the last class of the day. I blanked out, the annoying droning of the teacher going through one ear and out the other. I think he's talking about the feudal era. I ignored the girls that giggled and tried to catch my attention, really if I had any interest in someone I would have told them so in the first place, but as it is, some girls can't take a hint. I went back to thinking of soft ebony-blue streaked hair.
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(author's POV)
 
He felt Tohru's eyes at the back of his head(a/n just pretend that their in the same class). He turned to stare at her as her eyes held concern. Yuki sent a reassuring smile at her and mouthed that he was okay. She didn't believe him. The bell rang that signaled for the end of the day.
 
“You seem distracted Yuki-san, usually Kyo-kun is the distracted one.” She contemplated, not noticing Kyo was waiting for them with the other's.
“What did you say?!” Kyo said
“Cool down anger management boy, she was just stating the obvious.” Said Hanajima.
Yuki just listened to the bickering of the other's as he kept walking. His eyes widened as he felt a tug. Inside of him? He tried to ignore it but the tugging was now becoming more persistent. He turned around to find Kyo having a heated argument with Arisa who tried to defend Tohru after saying something about her.
“You guys go ahead………I need to do something.” He smiled and walked away from the group before they had a chance to respond.
“Do you think he's okay?” Tohru said.
“Of course that damn rat is okay why wouldn't he be?” Kyo asked.
“He just seems off that's all.” Tohru turned to where Yuki had gone with a worried expression on her face.
“He'll be okay, you worry too much.” Kyo said smiling at her. Tohru blushed and turned away. Arisa shared a knowing smile with Hanajima.
 
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(With Yuki: Yuki's POV)
 
I ran the hum of the wind whooshing past me. I don't know where I was going, but would it make any sense that my soul was guiding me? Apparently not. I was running through wooded area and slowed down when I saw something up ahead. His angel was broken. Her skin seem to be tinted with blue from the snow that surrounded her. Her crimson blood seeped into the pristine white snow. The deep blue fighting kimono that she had on was ripped and torn. He didn't know what to do `If I pick her up then I might turn into a mouse' I took in the state she was, I would have to chance it if I want her to live. I picked her mindful of her wounds waiting to transform into my zodiac animal. It didn't happened. I started walking towards my house while burying my nose in her hair smelling her scent.
 
 
Spring rain and jasmines.
 
It really was my angel.