InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Angel ❯ Broken Angel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews: Loveandfighter and Animemoonlightgoddess.
Broken Angel By: Tsukiko-san
Disclaimer: I own inuyasha and Fruits Basket *lawyers load shot gun* I own nothing.
Things to know: you guys can vote for the other pairings, but I will not be persuaded to change the current pairings. Also the characters might seem a bit OOC ,scratch that, they will seem VERY OOC.
 
 
Chapter 2: Waking Up
 
Yuki saw his house come into view and tried to avoid Shigure who was outside. Shigure turned to Yuki just as he was about to step into the house. He sighed as he was caught.
“Why do you have a girl in you arms?” Shigure asked.
In all of Yuki's life he was coming up blank, he finally registered that he didn't know how she became in this condition or what her name was! Shigure sweat dropped as Yuki didn't answer. “Well she sure is a pretty one.” Shigure said with a perverted grin.
“Stop being a leech and call Hatori.” He sent a glare at him and without another word Yuki went inside. He walked to his room and set the bloody girl in his bed. He went to the task of taking off her bloody kimono and promptly blushed. He went to get a bowl and water to wash away the blood and dirt that caked her skin. There where gashes all over her body and made his blood boil that someone dared to hurt her.
He took care of the major gashes first. Her skin felt so soft against his hands, he wrapped the wounds in gauze while making sure they wouldn't get infected. He took the bloody water away and came back with fresh clothes in hand (his clothes). He dressed her just as Hatori came. Hatori eyed him strangely before he took a look at the girl laying on his bed.
“You did a good job, but I'll take it from here. You can run along.” He didn't want to leave her; he hesitated but felt a vice like grip on his arm. Yuki saw that she was gripping his arm. She pulled him to her, till he was almost on top of her. Hatori watched this amused. Yuki, embarrassed, tried to pry her off his arm. She wouldn't let go, so just cradled her in his arms, he really didn't mind. After a moment he tried to shake her awake.
 
 
 
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(Kagome's POV)
 
 
I felt so warm and buried my face deeper into the warmth which smelled like spices and strawberries. I swatted away something that tried to wake me from my slumber.
“Five more minutes please?” I begged
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(Author's POV)
 
 
Her pillow rumbled with laughter. `Wait pillows aren't supposed to laugh?' It took her a moment to register what that meant. Her eyes shot open and met violet eyes colored in amusement. `Crap!' She took in her surroundings. She was in a strange room colored beige and a raven haired man stood by the futon she was in.
Also she was in a strange guys lap.
Oh joy can her life get any better?
“Naughty, Naughty.” Said a man in a traditional men's kimono. He was staring at her and the stranger with a huge grin plastered on his face.
`Oh great, another Miroku.'
She looked to the violet eyed guy and only one word came to her mind `beautiful'. He looked like the lords in feudal era, specifically Sesshomaru. He had silver/grayish hair and smooth porcelain skin with violet eyes that she could drown in. Really why do guys seem to look better then her?
“Come on Shigure, let's live them alone.” Hatori said after he saw the instant attraction that seem to spark each other's eyes.
“ Aww come on Hatori.” Shigure whined before he was out the room with Hatori. She turned to Yuki and blushed when he sent a charming smile her way. `Definitely meltworthy' Kagome thought.
“Could you tell me your name?” Yuki asked. She couldn't help, but shiver when his voice seems so close to her ear. Then she remembered that she was in his lap. She gently pulled away from him, careful with her wounds. “My name's Kagome…and you are?”
“Yuki.” There was a comfortable silence before he spoke again. “Forgive me for prying, but why were you wounded?” Kagome started to panic. What was she suppose to say? Oh my friends and I were attacked by an evil hanyou because of a powerful jewel, 500 years in the past. I tried to kill him with my miko powers, but he wounded me. He also somehow transported me to my time; eventually Yuki would call the happy hospital and put me in a straight jacket. That thought seemed appealing……...NOT!! Before Kagome could answer there was a loud banging at the door before an orange haired boy burst through the door with a brown haired girl behind him. Kagome watched him warily, he seemed to possess a…………………cat?
 
 
 
 
 
Please review!!