InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Angel ❯ Foreboding ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken Angel By: Tsukiko-san
Pairings: Yuki/Kagome and Tohru/Kyo.
Disclaimer: I own Yuki!! (Lawyers come in with weapons) um never mind. I only own my sanity……….wait scratch that I sold that a long time ago. Damn little voices inside my head!
Review Thanks:
Sasuya: Thanks for reviewing (that's because I threatened you *snickers*)
Deafening Silence: I actually was laughing my butt off when I your review. You actually like the story? (Goes sparkly eyed) Thank you, you made my day when I read your review. I actually thought no one was reading this. Well this chapter goes to you. Hope you like! Here I am just a 12 year old girl that got bored, and thought that I would torture people with my writing (insert evil laughter here)!
Kagome15: Thanks for reviewing!
Animemoonlightgodess: Thanks you were like my first review! Thanks for reviewing again!
Things to know: Please forgive me for the titles. I'm really just winging it.
 
 
Chapter 3: Foreboding
 
 
Kagome watched him warily. The aura that reflected off of him made it seem that he possessed the spirit of a………………………..cat? Now that she noticed, Yuki seemed to have the same aura except that of a rat. She was cut off her musing when the orange haired boy started shouting.
“Ok rat, tell us why you disappeared and…………” He trailed off when he saw Kagome lying on Yuki's bed.
“And, Why do you have a girl in your bed?!” The moment was filled with awkward silence as the question lingered in the air. The brown haired girl's eyes widened and tried to get a better look at Kagome, while Kyo waited for his question to be answered.
“This is Kagome-san. Kagome this is Tohru-san and Kyo-kun.” Came Yuki's reply.
“Well that's nice and all, but that doesn't explain why she's doing in your bed!” Kyo answered angrily. `A modern day Inuyasha, I wouldn't be surprised if Kyo was the reincarnation of him,' she thought.
“She was hurt, and I couldn't leave her out there to die.” All eyes turned to Tohru as she gasped.
“Are you okay? What happen? Do you need anything?” she asked question after question as Kagome tried to reassure Tohru that she was okay. Kagome couldn't help, but smile at the girl's innocence. Tohru reminded her of herself before she fell into the well. Though she can still act naïve and clueless as any other person…....
 
 
Her powers pulsed and her eyes narrowed. She spread out her miko powers trying to find the threat. She tried to quell the fears that seem to build inside her. She started to hyperventilate trying to calm her racing heart trying to ignore the dizziness that overcomes her.
 
Naraku.
 
She got off the bed and tried to walk to the door ignoring the voices around her. She couldn't let these people get hurt. Not over her, not over the damn jewel.
She swayed as she went to the door leading outside, Where he was waiting for her.
She stood before him her hair swaying in the breeze and her eyes sparking with fire. She took out her bows and arrows.
“Well, well, well, it seems the miko wants to play.” He said taunting her.
“Leave now Naraku if you want to live.” `How could he be alive?' That thought echoed in her head.
“I rather not.” He said with a tone of lust. Without warning tentacles went to her. She dodged, using her purification to melt some of the tentacles away. She felt the others behind and a tentacle pierced her side while she was ditracted..
 
 
 
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*(Yuki's POV)
 
 
 
I watched as she fought, her hair swirling around her gracefully dodging the foul tentacles that seem to come from a baboon pelt it was a beautiful site watching her fight. This was the site I came to see after I tried to follow her. My blood seems to boil as the damn monkey pierced her side. I tried to go to her as she swayed, a hand stopped me and I looked up at the face of Hatori. He shook his head no and kept a grip on my shoulder. She fell to the ground as black smoke came out her wound. I couldn't see her like this though I just met her I couldn't see her suffering. The baboon looked at us (Kyo, Tohru, Hatori, Shigure and Yuki) He sent those damn tentacles at us, I stood in front of Tohru as did Kyo as we were ready to defend her. The tentacles ricochet off a pink barrier that surrounded us. I looked up as Kagome stood her face set in determination. Her palms glowed blue and a beam of light went to the monkey man. There was a blinding flash and when it cleared nothing stood there. Her blue eyes seem to water. ` Is she………crying?' She fell to her knees and the barrier disappeared. I caught her as she fell and wiped the tears that escaped her closed eyes.
 
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*(Author's POV)
 
 
 
She hated this! They could have died because of her. She couldn't bare the thought that she was the cause of their death. Naraku was still alive she knew that. Her wound seems to burn making her wince. “I'm sorry.” She whispered as she let the darkness envelop her. Yuki held her as she went unconscious and went back to his room with her in his arms.
 
“What the hell just happened out there?” Kyo questioned everyone. No one knew the power that radiated off of her was nothing they had ever seen.
 
 
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`* (1 hour later really they just healed her)
 
 
Yuki waited for her to wake up. He sat as close to her as he could. He was beating himself up as he thought how stupid he was for being so protective he was of her. `It's just a passing interest.' He reasoned with himself. He couldn't help that at the back of his mind he knew it was a lie. It was amazing how much power she had, she looks so small and fragile it's hard to imagine that she contain that much power let alone control it. He ran his thumb over smooth cheek as she had the signs of waking up. Her eyes opened fogged with pain and peered into Yuki's concern face.
“You have a lot of explaining to do.” Yuki said. She bit her lip as she tried to come up with a plan that might help her out of this mess. Yuki couldn't help but chuckle at her misfortune; she just looked so damn cute. He blushed as that thought just popped into his head.
“I know.” She finally said as she let out a breath of frustration. Could her life get any worse?
 
 
 
 
Please review!