InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Angel ❯ Revealing answers ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken Angel By: Tsukiko-san
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or Inuyasha.
Review Thanks: from Fanfiction.net and Mediaminer.org
Dark_Sorrowful_Shadows: I like the pen name. I like Kagome and Yuki too. I also haven't read a lot of fanfics that have this pairing; actually I only read fluff between Yuki and Kagome but not Yuki/Kagome as the main pairing. Thanks for reviewing!
Deafening Silence: (Takes cake and cookies) Nope you don't sound patronizing (looks up word in dictionary) to me. I consider it a compliment that you think that my writing is mature and well-developed and I know I have things to improve in my writing! I love Sesshomaru too (I actually call him Fluffy-sama lol). Thanks for reviewing!
Cock_roach_elle: Thanks for reviewing!
Jaded Lady: Here I updated and that's okay I already lost my sanity. Thanks for reviewing!
KagomeMIKO: Thanks for reviewing!
Skye: Thanks for reviewing!
Call Me Ash: I really don't know how I'm going to continue this also. I always kind of wanted to do this pairing. I'll think of a way for Yuki and Kagome to help each other. Thanks for reviewing!
Slow Motion Runner: I try to proof read all of my chapters….Well thanks for reviewing!
I love Athrun: Thanks for reviewing and here's a new chapter!
Phalon22: Yup fluffy is still around and don't worry I call Sesshomaru fluffy-sama lol.
 
 
 
Chapter 5: Revealing Answers.
 
 
 
Kyo starred at Tohru as she made tea, the aroma filled the kitchen as she busied herself with boiling water. She turned around and caught Kyo's eyes and smiled at him that made his breath catch in his throat. He gulped and turned around to hide the blush that he felt crawl onto his cheeks.
`Damn.' He thought as he saw that Yuki had come in with Kagome and a weird stranger. He saw that Yuki had a knowing smile when Yuki caught the coloring of Kyo's face.
 
“Shut up.” Kyo gritted through his teeth.
 
“Why Kyo, I didn't say a word.” Yuki said with a smirk playing on his lips.
 
“Who's the pansy?” Kyo asked as he saw Sesshomaru trying to change the subject.
 
`He looks more girly then Yuki.' Kyo thought.
 
Sesshomaru moved lighten fast in front of Kyo and gripped his throat and lifted Kyo about 5 inches off the floor.
“I advise you human, that you watch your tongue because this Sesshomaru well not hesitate to kill you.” Sesshomaru squeezed Kyo's neck with a little more pressure for affect and let him drop to the floor.
“Are you hurt?” Tohru asked as she went to Kyo's side immediately.
“Of course I am.” Kyo said with a hint of arrogance.
 
“Really Sesshomaru, was that really necessary?” Kagome asked.
“He needed to learn his place.” Sesshomaru said matter-of-factly.
`Well scratch out what I said earlier, Sesshomaru is still his old self.' Kagome thought with amusement.
 
“You had something to tell me?” Kagome asked as she remembered Sesshomaru's words. He turned his gold eyes to Kagome and Sesshomaru watched as the boy called Yuki step closer to Kagome.
 
“Yes.”
 
Yuki showed them to the living room and everyone sat down with the exception of Kyo who leaned against the wall. Kagome was practically leaning over with anticipation as she waited for Sesshomaru to begin talking. Tohru passed out the tea she brewed and waited just as eager for Sesshomaru to begin.
 
“As you know when you disappeared your companions went looking for you, when they couldn't find you Inuyasha went to search in your time, well when he didn't find you he told your family about what happen.” He was cut off as Kagome spit out the tea that she was drinking when she heard this.
“HE DID WHAT?!” Yuki rubbed circles on her back to calm her down as she kept on rambling about how worried sick her family must be.
“As I was saying……….” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow when he saw that Yuki kept his hand on her back after she calmed down.
 
“Apparently, Naraku didn't think it through when he transported you back to your time. He didn't succeed in getting your jewel shards.” Sesshomaru said.
 
“Well I thought so; he just transported me back to the same location I was in, only 500 years later and he actually thought that he could get my jewel shards.” Kagome said.
“There was no trace of him when you tried to purify him.” Sesshomaru said.
“So he's died?” Kagome interrupted him.
“After seeing him today you should know that he is still alive.”
“Right.” Came her oh so intelligent answer.
 
“So he laid low for 500 years?” Yuki asked after a moment of silence.
 
“Correct, but in those 500 years he became stronger and I suspect he was waiting for Kagome to show up again.” Sesshomaru said taking a sip from his tea.
“But how did he know?” Kagome asked puzzled.
“You should know the answer to that Kagome.” Sesshomaru said wryly.
Kagome's brow furrowed as she thought of an answer. After a few minutes her blue-gray eyes went wide with realization.
 
 
“Is it because the jewel shards call to each other?” Kagome asked while looking at Sesshomaru's emotionless face.
“Wanting to become whole again.” Sesshomaru finished.
 
She breathed in a shaky breathe as she soaked in all the information she just received.
“Then I guess I go back to the past and try to beat Naraku before he gets stronger.” Kagome said.
“Are you sure Kagome-chan?” Yuki asked as he looked at Kagome his violet eyes searching her if that was what she truly wanted. Kyo starred at Yuki strangely when he used that honorific.
“You have not properly healed.” Genuinely concerned.
“You forget Yuki that I'm a miko and that I heal faster than most humans.” Kagome said with a sly smile.
 
“Well then I'm going with you.” Yuki said.
“What! You can't Yuki it's dangerous, I wouldn't want you to get hurt.” Kagome pleaded with Yuki taking his hand in his.
“What about you? I would feel terrible if you got hurt.” Yuki said sending her a reassuring smile.
 
“Then if that rat is going then I'm going to.” Kyo spoke up for the first time. Kagome was prepared to tear her hair out.
Her pleading eyes turn to Sesshomaru.
“If the humans want to go, let them.” Sesshomaru said in a deadpan voice taking another sip from his tea.
`Thanks Sesshomaru for the help.' Kagome thought sarcastically.
 
“Arrghhh, fine. You can come.” She finally said rubbing her temples in a frustrated manner.
 
“Well then I'll take my leave.” Sesshomaru said “Aren't you coming with me?” Kagome asked.
“two of the same souls can't exist in the same time period.” He said simply and walked to the door without another word. Kagome sighed and finally noticed that Yuki was still holding her hand.
 
“Well then we'll just leave you two alone.” Kyo said smirking as he left the room with Tohru who collected all the cups.
 
There was a moment of uncomfortable silence as Kagome fidgeted and starred at anything but Yuki.
 
`Why am I feeling like this?' Yuki thought as he gazed at Kagome that still wouldn't meet his eyes.
 
“You know I really did mean it when I said that I would hate it if you got hurt.” Yuki said trying to not think of all the emotions that he felt just by looking at her.
 
Her eyes turned to his when she he heard him.
 
“Really?” She asked but it really came out as a whisper.
 
“Really.” Yuki said and she shivered at his tone of his voice.
 
He got lost in her eyes as did she. His eyes traveled to her lips that parted slightly and couldn't help but think if they were as soft as they looked. Without realizing what they were doing they leaned in closer, she could practically feel his hot breath so close to her lips. Her eyes closed in anticipation and he did the same.
 
“Ahh young love, what a beautiful thing.” Came Shigure's voice. Their eyes shot open and they both moved about 5 feet from each other.
 
Yuki glared at Shigure for interrupting the moment as Kagome's faced turn a bright cherry red.
 
“Oh don't stop because of me.” Shigure said smiling innocently.
 
“Oh would you look at the time I'll just go to bed.” Kagome said nervously and went upstairs to the futon that she had occupied (which was Yuki's bed).
 
“Well so am I, and Shigure I'm taking your bed as Kagome-san is taking mine.” Yuki grinned as he went upstairs.
 
“What did I do?” Shigure whined.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please review!