InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ By the Cycles of the Moon ❯ I'll Draw Your Blood, My Friend ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Goodness, I am such a lazy writer!!! I am so sorry to all of your! I have this horrible problem with never finishing things I start!!! I also needed to get over some writer's block, so I hope that you aren't too mad at me for not updating in… forever! Gah! Please forgive me!!

And Inuyasha just suddenly gets stripes on his face and wrists. Lol, let's just say they were always there, eh?

Warning: Some limey stuff and hints of lemon!!! If you aren't old enough to read this or it disturbs you, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Chapter 8: I'll Draw Your Blood, My Friend

Sango, Yano and Kagome were having troubles with getting back up the trail of the mountain. Well, it was more like Sango and Kagome only having troubles. Yano's coyote-demon blood helped him with climbing up the rock face and broken-up trail. Sango was having difficulties, but Kagome was having the most. Her arm was really hurting her and it had begun to swell. Sango and Yano were beginning to worry.

"Are you sure it's nothing serious?" Sango asked, helping Kagome up onto yet another boulder.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's nothing to worry about Sango!" Kagome replied, laughing to try and hide her pain. But Yano could smell the pain in her scent. He frowned from up ahead. A demon had obviously messed up the trail so people would have a tough time getting up the mountain. Sango and Kagome were going very slowly, and they had made such little progress.

Yano highly doubted if they would make it to the cave that housed the crystals by nightfall.

"Come on Lady Sango! Lady Kagome! We need to hurry or we'll never make it!" Yano called to the girls. They shouted back to him and made it to where he was waiting in 10 minutes. There was an outcropping of rock and everyone made their way to sit in the cool shade. The day was horribly hot and humid.

"Woo… that's a lot more work than it looks," Sango sighed, leaning against the cool rock face. She wiped her brow and looked over to Kagome. The raven-haired girl was rubbing her arm and trying to cool herself off. "Are you sure that's nothing?"

"Well…" Kagome looked a bit sheepish. "I think I just might have sprained it or something. It's just hurting a bit. I have something in my bag to make me feel better when we get there," Kagome replied, smiling a bit in the heat.

"Oh that ass-pain or whatever you called it before?" Sango asked, leaning up from the rock to get a batter look at Kagome. Thankfully Yano was out of earshot checking the trail up ahead.

"It's called `Aspirin,' Sango," Kagome giggled.

"Oh!!! Right!! Yes, aspirin!"

"I think Miroku is rubbing off on you Sango."

"Oh shut up."

Yano came over to tell them the trail just got worse and said they probably wouldn't make it to the cave by nightfall, but they could stay in another outcropping a while ahead. He then settled himself between Sango and Kagome and tuned out to their small chat. His eyelids drooped and he smiled lazily from the comfortable position he was in reclining against the cool rock. He could see himself staying with these two. He loved his `foster' family greatly, of course, but these two knew more about how to act around demons. His other family… well they just didn't. He was much stronger than Sila or Giji despite his age, and his mother would always yell at him when he hurt them on accident. Yano didn't like that. It wasn't his fault he was sort of clumsy with his claws, was it?

The young, half-coyote demon suddenly felt a soft rubbing on his ears and a soft purr emanated from his throat. He could tell it was Sango who was petting him because her scent suddenly got a little stronger. Oh yes, he could definitely see himself staying with these two. They knew just how to act around him, and they were so soft and gentle…

"He's so cute, isn't he?" Sango's voice gently asked. She thought he was asleep.

"Yeah. He's so young too." Kagome's hand joined Sango's in rubbing his ears and scalp in a gentle manor. "I bet he and Shippo would get along really well."

"I bet so too…"

Yano felt himself drift off in their soft cooing voices and was almost asleep when he smelled something. It was moving extremely fast, and getting stronger by the minute. It was a male's scent. An angry male's scent. It also had a slight, almost undetectable familiar sense to it as well. Those subtle, familiar scents seemed to be ones he could barely make out. It seemed like it could be Sango's and Kagome's but that was probably because he was sitting so close to them. But he could also make out… was that… was that Sila's scent…?

Yano's eyes snapped open and he bolted up to his feet. His heart beat sped up as he ventured out to the sunlight. He could feel the confused gazes of Sango and Kagome on his back.

"Yano? What's wrong?" Sango asked.

"Is something up?" Kagome chimed in.

"I… I smell a demon… and-and it smells like… like my s-sister's scent!" Yano hiccupped. "Like… her blood."

"What?!" Kagome gasped, jumping up at the same time Sango did. Yano didn't respond, but just stared up at the sky, trying to make out any kind of sight of anything.

"Wait, I see something!" Sango suddenly shouted, looking up into the sky. A dark figure was coming toward them at an extremely fast pace, leaving a horribly twirling air cloud behind him.

"That's it! That's-that's where Sila's s-scent is c-coming from!" Yano choked out.

"Wait a second… that demon looks a little familiar…." Kagome mused, staring at it.

"What the hell?" Sango said. "If I didn't know he was still at Keade's, I'd swear that that was Miro-"

Sango never had a chance to finish her sentence, for the figure had come straight at them at full speed and slammed straight into the rock face, obscuring everyone's sight with a large cloud of dust and falling rock. Yano jumped over to find Sango, but only found Kagome in a crouching position, protecting her arm (which was bleeding slightly) and head. He looked at her to make sure she was alright, and she nodded at him to confirm his assumption. They both looked up at the sound of someone screaming.

Sango.

"Let go of me! I said let go! I don't know who you think you are but-!"

"But Sango, my dear, you do know who I am. And I am sure you will be quite satisfied." A low voice chuckled to her. Her screaming instantly stopped.

"Oh-Oh my god… this is… this is unreal. It can't be…"

"Oh, but it is."

~*~

Inuyasha growled in anger. How dare his bitch leave him here like that?! He had smelt the large spike of fear in her scent just before she had bolted. Had his actions scared her? He checked his memory. No, he could find nothing that would scare a mate away. So what the hell had he done wrong?!

Inuyasha growled and tried to move but the pain was unbearable. He was hungry too. GAH!! What kind of dumb bitch would leave him here like that?!?! In his pack, she was the alpha bitch; the one to take care of the sick. Mainly feeding them if they couldn't do it themselves. She also had all that fancy-shmancy health crap, or whatever it was, but it did help, so she had a distinct advantage being the alpha bitch, and didn't have a competitor for it at all. Not even that girl with the bone boomerang. Though that one could fight, she didn't really show she could be gentle. Inuyasha didn't want his mate to be violent or loud. Violence could lead to problems of exactly who the leader of the pack was. Sometimes it could be females, called the super-alpha bitches, who leaded the pack if the alpha male had submitted to the female. Inuyasha growled at the thought. No way was his title going to be disrupted. And sometimes if a distinct leader couldn't be made out, the pack would split, or the top mates could even kill each other. No way in Hell was Inuyasha going to have that kind of problem with his mate.

Besides, that monk had already claimed her with courting her in odd ways. Always touching her in places that made her slap him. There was no power-play there, and no chance to upset Inuyasha from his place as alpha male, so the full-demon hanyou was happy to have the two in his pack. He didn't care what the hell they did, as long as it didn't jeopardize anything from the pack, or Inuyasha's title.

Inuyasha barked out in a commanding tone. If his bitch was anywhere within hearing range of it, she would have no choice but to obey and come back to him. But nothing happened. Inuyasha barked again. Again nothing. Inuyasha growled and tried one more time. Nothing. The demon sighed and relaxed. She probably didn't get very far - he had made sure to that by messing up the trail, but it was possible that she could get down. She wasn't that weak of a being and she was stubborn. If she set her mind to it, she could have gotten down the trail. And accounting that she only had human hearing, she was out of earshot of his command.

Inuyasha sighed and lay back. All he could do now was wait.

And, dammit, he hated waiting!

~*~

"G-get off me! You're not Miroku! Miroku's back with Keade!" Sango screamed, kicking and scratching at the demon holding her, not even caring that she had let herself crack and was using his real name. She kicked him in a very, very special spot, and he shrieked and let her go. She fell to the ground with a smack, and stumbled over to a coughing Kagome and wide-eyed Yano.

"Are-are you OK Sango?!" Kagome coughed after the shocked demon-slayer. Sango's hair was blowing all around her and she wondered if she had actually swallowed any.

"I-I guess so. But… but that demon!! It's… it's… It's Miroku!" Sango managed out, Kagome gasping in reaction.

"No way…"

"Yes. But… I don't know where he went. I can't see anything in this dust!" Sango called out. Kagome moved toward her and Sango put her arm around her friend. Kagome's arm was obviously ailing her horribly, and Sango wanted to make sure Miroku did nothing to damage it further. She looked around for Yano, who happened to be fading away in the dust.

"Yano! Yano get closer to us!" She called out, and felt a tugging at her leg. Sango looked down and gave a sigh of relief as she saw Yano, though thoroughly terrified and angered, looking up at her, nearly hugging her leg. Miroku had disappeared to somewhere, and Sango, though completely concerned for him, didn't really want to find out where he had gone to.

However, she wasn't the one to choose in that decision.

Miroku burst through the cloudy dust and launched himself at Sango. She screamed and held onto Kagome tighter. Kagome gasped and hugged Sango as well. They both stared into Miroku's eyes as he stared back, a bit shocked that he had picked up someone along with his Sango. However, this other female had Inuyasha's scent on her, which told him she was off-limits, since he recognized the scent as an ally's scent. He wasn't interested in her anyway. Sango was the only one for him. The only one to quench his sudden thirst for her. A sudden weight on his right leg paused him in his thoughts on Sango, however. He looked down and saw the small demon had grabbed onto a portion of his robes and was hanging on for dear life. Miroku smiled and took off in the air, leaving Yano trailing and whipping back and forth in the after-wind.

"Miroku! Miroku, stop! You're hurting him! Dammit, stoppit you jerk!" Sango screamed, trying to kick the demon.

"Ow! Sango! Stop! You're hitting me instead of him!" Kagome winced. Miroku chuckled in amusement at the two ladies in his arms. He glared down at the young demon on his robes and began to fly faster in the air. Twisting and turning, he created intricate designs in the air, but nothing would tear the young demon off of him.

"Stop! Stop it Miroku! You're hurting him!" Sango called out, trying to get an arm free to smack him one. She tried wedging her arm out of the monk-turned-demon's, but only accomplished in elbowing Kagome in the ribs.

"Ouch! Goodness, Sango stop it! Let me try and talk to him," Kagome offered, looking up at Miroku. She lightly kicked his shin, not being able to get a good angle at him, but enough to make him slow down in his flying to look at her.

"What do you want? You're Inuyasha's bitch," Miroku snapped, uncomfortable that she was in his arms. He couldn't let go of her and drop her, however, because Sango was holding onto her, so whatever he would do to Kagome, he would do to his Sango.

"Let us go! That poor child down there said you k-killed his family!" Kagome choked out, just now realizing that this was Miroku they were talking about. She couldn't see him just going off and killing a family for no reason. Sango glared at him, not believing he killed them. There was just a simple misunderstanding. Miroku would never do something like that! A smirk crossed his features.

"So I did."

Kagome and Sango gasped, at first staring at Demon-Miroku in shock, and then in anger. Kagome felt the anger pulse through her in the form of her purity and Miroku screeched in pain. Yano also began to cry, but he held on for his life. The wind demon shrieked and called out, flying aimlessly toward the mountainside. Darting here, then there, suddenly to the left and to the right, he blindly screamed in pain at Kagome began to purify his form. He spun around and slammed into the mountain-face, careful as to not get Sango injured. The force smacked his body against the rock and his arms opened to let the two girls fall to the ledge just below him. The young demon was good. Probably had fallen off somewhere or something. He didn't care. He needed Sango. But a scent filled his nostrils as he slid down the side of the stone.

Sango moaned and lifted her head up. She looked around to see Kagome also getting up, cradling her arm. Wait, where was Yano? Sango looked around frantically, but was stopped as Miroku touched her arm.

"We must go. We are on another's land," Miroku stated, almost glaring into Sango's eyes. She couldn't help but be lost in them. Though they had the red in them, they were still a shade of purple, a deep maroon, enveloping her and swallowing her into her own fantasy of love.

"Another's… wha… land…?" Sango murmured, still lost within her love object's eyes.

"My land…" A low growl vibrated through the dust and suddenly two bright red eyes pierced through the cloud. He slowly walked toward them, shivering slightly, covered in sweat. Inuyasha glared at the trespassers, his anger at smelling his bitch with another male overriding the paralyzing affect of the poison… for now. "You touched my bitch… you will pay trespasser!"

"It wasn't my fault she was holding onto my bitch! You should keep better track of your ma-" Miroku paused, sniffing the air for Kagome. "-captive." Inuyasha snarled, the stripes his face pulsating.

"She is my mate, bastard!"

"I do not smell your scent permanently on her. You've only touched her on the outside. You haven't even marked her yet," Miroku smugly snickered, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows.

"You have not marked your bitch as well, wind-demon. Maybe she uninterested. Someone like her would be a violent mate to have," Inuyasha growled low, a smirk crossing his sweaty features.

"I have not had time," Miroku stated flatly, closing his eyes for a second, but opening them to glare at the dog demon. "You, however, have had a few days to do it. Maybe she is just your… plaything?" Inuyasha's eyes widened and fire raged in his blood red eyes, his matching stripes pulsating again.

"You will pay for saying that, bastard!"

Inuyasha launched himself at the wind-demon and extended his claws. He latched out and swiped Miroku in the shoulder as the wind-demon tried dodging. Miroku snarled and blew a tornado-like wind his way, small shards of sharp rocks appearing out of nowhere. They slashed at Inuyasha's skin, making him bleed, but he took no notice. He even smiled.

"Is that all you have, demon?" He laughed.

"Not on your life," Miroku snapped, holding onto his shoulder. He threw out his hand and a sucking motion came from behind Inuyasha. The blood from his wounds began to spill out and fly madly around Miroku. The dog demon howled in pain and felt himself weaken slightly, even though Miroku was also taking some of the poison out of his system. Miroku laughed and sprung forward, throwing a kick to Inuyasha's mid-section. Inuyasha coughed as he was thrown backward, sliding down the rock face and leaving small splotches of blood. He looked up with pure rage.

Disappearing for a second, and reappearing right behind the demon monk, he slashed out and caught Miroku fully in the back. Miroku screeched in pain and fell to the ground. He looked up just as Inuyasha threw a punch to his face and sent him flying. Miroku wiped the blood away from his nose and mouth, and was about to launch himself at the dog demon when a shout stopped both demons.

"Stop it! You two are friends! You shouldn't be fighting!" The demons looked up to see a shaking Kagome, helped up by Sango. "I can't believe you two! Jealous of one another for no damn reason! You two should be helping each other, not fighting!" The demons stared at her, but then turned their attention back to one another and began to growl again.

"I said STOP IT!" Kagome shrieked, and both demon stared at her again. Inuyasha looked her up and down quickly, taking note she was shaking, and holding onto a swollen arm. She looked ready to faint. He didn't know what he was going to do. If she got hurt, he would be paralyzed and they both would be open for attack. As he was now, he just realized at the time as Miroku came up and socked him one. Inuyasha landed back with a snarl. They began growling at each other once again. Kagome sighed in despair.

"Oh Sango, we have to stop them!"

"Yes, I know! Uhm… you can try subduing Inuyasha while I'll try handling Miroku with Hiraikotsu," Sango whispered, letting go of Kagome and running around to try and get to Miroku's side. Kagome staggered her way over to get closer to Inuyasha.

She screamed out "SIT BOY!" to Inuyasha who immediately fell flat on his at the same when Sango threw out her boomerang to hit Miroku upon the head. Inuyasha snarled as he struggled on the ground and Miroku only turned to face Sango, a light smirk upon his features.

"Was that supposed to hurt, my dear Sango?" He chuckled. She glared at him.

"You have to stop fighting," She said slowly with a deadly tone. Miroku raised an eyebrow.

"Why should I? The bastard insulted me as well as you," He mused, glaring at her.

Inuyasha snarled as the spell kept him down, while Kagome made her way over to him and squatted next to him.

"Inuyasha, please listen to me. You have to stop fighting with Miroku. You're in no condition to fight! You're poisoned and now you have many open wounds! Please just stop and listen to me!" She pleaded. He glared up at her. "If you don't, I'll protect him!"

Inuyasha's eyes widened and he snarled at her.

"If you stop fighting… I'll… I'll go back to the cave with you and stay there," She whispered quietly. She had no other choice. She couldn't make it back down the mountain with her arm, and she was so terribly tired…

Miroku's eyes lit up as he listened to the other couple's conversation. They gave him an idea.

"I'll stop fighting on one condition, my lovely Sango," Miroku murmured smugly, staring down at the girl. She raised her eyebrow at him but answered him anyway.

"What?"

"That you will come with me and stay," He answered. Sango's eyes widened.

"NO!"

"Then I'll have to attack him and his little bitch," Miroku frowned, turning to get into the proper stance. Kagome had her back to him, but Inuyasha glared at him. Kagome must have been murmuring the subduing spell to keep him down, but not hurt him. Sango stared at the scene before her. She threw herself at Miroku's legs, throwing him down, but her turned around and kicked her off of him.

"Do not make me hurt you, Sango," He snapped. The wind-demon slowly stood up and prowled around Kagome and Inuyasha, making sure Kagome still didn't see him, but Inuyasha still glared at him.

"Fine!" Sango called out to him. He smiled a large smile, and turned his back to the couple to face Sango.

"Why, my Sango, I'm glad you have come to your sen-"

"With one improvement, though." She glared at him, the fire burning in her eyes. Miroku looked surprised.

"What is it, my dear?"

"That you help Inuyasha get rid of the poison in his body. I know you know the antidote. I can see it in your face," Sango grit her teeth. Miroku smiled.

"I'm glad you know me so well, dear Sango. I will do as you wish and prepare an antidote for him," Miroku cooed, turning away, but then back again. "Afterwards, however, you are mine." His eyes glowed with a frightening mischief. Sango shivered under the gaze… though… somehow… that shiver wasn't an unpleasant one. Sango visibly swallowed at herself. What was this feeling growing at the pit of her stomach? Miroku sniffed at her and his expression looked as though he were going jump around from excitement. He turned and stood by Kagome. She saw Inuyasha look behind her and quickly spun around.

"G-get away from him! He isn't going to fight you!" She sputtered out. Miroku smiled at her.

"I am not going to fight either, dear Kagome." She looked at him with wide eyes, and then turned her gaze to a shivering Sango behind him. "You friend has offered to stay with me in return for me curing your mate-to-be."

The subduing spell wore off of Inuyasha and he instantly sat and was about to launch himself at Miroku when Kagome leaned back into him.

"It's ok, Inuyasha," She whispered to him. "He's not a threat to us. He's going to help you." Inuyasha sniffed at both her and the demon in front of him. They both weren't lying. The other human girl was slightly aroused and Miroku looked smug. Inuyasha understood what he was going to do. The dog demon smirked and stood up shakily, the poison coming back with full force.

"I am still the alpha, demon-monk," He growled at him. Miroku looked oddly delighted.

"Of course, Inuyasha!" He said, bowing, exposing the back of his neck to the dog demon. Inuyasha stared at him, glaring for a moment. Sango and Kagome stared at them, afraid Miroku had gone bonkers and Inuyasha was still on a killing-spree. However, Inuyasha merely sniffed and `hmphed' and turned his back to the still-bowing demon-monk.

"Welcome, then, my allied friend," Inuyasha said lazily, trying not to shake as he made his way back to the cave. Kagome and Sango looked at each other and smiled slightly, happy that the two men were still friends, even in demon forms. Inuyasha suddenly shook horribly and snarled and fell to his knees. Kagome rushed over to him and he grasped onto her arm extremely tightly, breaking part of the skin. He shoved himself up and quickly made his way over to the cave and to his bed, pulling Kagome close to him. She blushed as she saw Miroku and Sango follow them, Sango looking surprised and Miroku looking smug.

"You will stay with me while he makes the antidote to my brother's poison, Kagome," Inuyasha hissed in her ear, causing her to shiver in a pleasant way.

Miroku sniffed around.

"Almost everything is here. There is one plant I will need to retrieve. Sango, my lovely, please go deeper into the cave and retrieve some hot spring water and some of those lovely blue crystals back there," He said, smiling at her. She shivered again and nodded her head. Something struck her, however. Crystals… maybe, just maybe, they were the crystals Keade needed and she would be able to take some for herself and try to get back to Keade's to make a potion for Miroku.

Sango gave one glance to Kagome, who nodded, and made her way into the back with a small pot from Kagome's back pack. She padded her way into the back darkness. She put her hands out in front of her and peered into the darkness. She made her way along the wall until she saw a soft blue glow not too far away. A sudden noise behind her made her drop the pot, but it rolled into the glowing cave.

"Who's there? Kagome? Inuyasha?" She whispered into the darkness, walking forward. She looked behind her and suddenly walked into a stone pillar in front of her, wet from the dripping above it. "Ow!" She whispered. Sango backed up away from the stalagmite until she hit something soft and sturdy. She froze as too arms wrapped themselves around her torso.

"Who are you?!"

"Shh… My Sango, it is only but me…" Miroku whispered into her hair, nuzzling her neck and sliding his tongue up the side of her jaw and by her ear. She shivered and tried to turn away.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She gasped.

"Having a little fun…" He whispered back, nibbling on her earlobe and trailing wet licks down her neck. He grazed his fangs over the junction of neck and shoulder and Sango shuddered. "Do you like that, my dear?" Miroku was about to clamp down upon her neck when he heard a distinct bark coming from the front of the cave. It told him to stop fucking around with his bitch and mark her on his own time. Miroku sighed and hugged Sango before letting her go. Better not push his luck with his new ally.

"Hurry and gather the water and crystals, my dear." Sango was left there breathing hard, her heart thumping loudly in her chest. She couldn't believe herself… she had actually… liked that. She liked how dominant he was being… she was so used to just pushing him around. This was an entirely different feeling. Sango sighed, walking into the blue cave and gathering water and the crystals. They were extremely sharp, but very brittle and easy to break off. She made her way back to the opening of the cave with bleeding hands and a few crystals hidden in her kimono.

Miroku took the water from her and frowned at her blood, wanting to lick it off of her hands, but Inuyasha was glaring at him, holding onto Kagome, who had fallen asleep from exhaustion. The wind-demon worked quickly, adding the plants he had with him and the one he went and found very quickly. He crushed the crystals with his palms, the skin now tough enough to handle the sharpness. Miroku now sat and waited.

"How do you know this potion, demon-monk?" Inuyasha growled, sitting up and leaning against the wall, still holding onto sleeping Kagome. Miroku looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"I have my ways, dear dog demon," He replied, smiling. "Besides, one must know these things when traveling. I have learned it from some whom I have helped in the past."

Inuyasha nodded in consent. He looked down to Kagome, uninterested in any other details and began to nuzzle her hair, though she stayed asleep. Miroku grabbed Sango's hands, and she gasped in surprise.

"Shh… I'm not going to hurt you," He murmured, licking the blood off of her hands. Now demon, he had healing powers within his saliva, and Sango could even feel her hands beginning to feel better. Sango blushed as he finished and smiled at her. She looked away as he let her hands go and they all waited in silence.

~*~

The potion began to boil and Miroku took it off of the fire and added a powdered plant and stirred it. It didn't smell very good, and Inuyasha's nostrils flared. He held Kagome tighter and woke her up. She yawned sleepily and rubbed her eyes. She was about to ask what time it was, but somehow, in the strong silence, she just couldn't find her voice.

Everyone watched as Miroku prepared the drink for the dog demon and let it cool. After a few moments of waiting, he stirred it once again, added another powder and stirred. He picked up the pot and held it out to Inuyasha.

"Now, this will taste very badly, but you must drink it all," He ordered, staring seriously into the dog demon's eyes. Inuyasha's eyebrows raised, but he took the pot all the same, lifting his lip in a snarl at the foul-stench of the medicine. Yet there was something that invoked a swelling feeling in his chest. He looked up to Miroku and growled at him in question, not wanting the humans to understand him.

Miroku growled back in the same language and Inuyasha nodded in understanding.

"You may leave, demon-monk," Inuyasha dismissed. "However, if the humans ever wish to see each other, send a signal first. There is much to do."

Miroku nodded. "Yes, of course." He took hold of Sango from around the waist and flew out of the cave. She gasped and gripped onto Hiraikotsu as they flew out of the cave and out into the sky.

"M-Miroku! What are you doing? Where are we going?" Sango called over the blow of the wind.

"We are leaving dear Inuyasha and Kagome alone, my Sango, for the side effects of the potion are quite…. Arousing." Sango gasped in horror.

"But… but Inuyasha may rape Kagome!" She squeaked, trying to get free.

"I assure you, he will not harm a hair on her head, my dear. And for us… We are off to find ourselves a territory to live in, for a while," Miroku answered her. Sango blushed and gripped Hiraikotsu tighter.

"Do not worry, Sango, for I will not force anything upon you if you do not wish of it…entirely," Miroku growled in a husky voice, causing Sango to shiver. She blushed and looked away from him.

~*~

Inuyasha stared at the pot of potion in disgust, but he had to drink it. He just had to reassure Kagome not to fear him when the… side affects took him over. He turned to her, for she had begun to tend to his cut wounds.

"Kagome," Inuyasha growled in a low, commanding voice. He could feel her shiver. It caused his blood to heat a bit, but he bit back his urges… for now. "After I take this potion, you must not fear me." She looked up at him.

"What are you talking about?" Her eyes showed her confusion.

"Just tell me you will not fear me. If not, then I cannot guarantee that I will not force you into mating," He growled at her, but just the thought of that began the side affects to start prematurely. She looked at him with wide eyes, finishing with his last wound, but nodded. He gave her a toothy grin, showing his incredibly long and sharp fangs and took the pot and downed the horrid potion in one gulp.

Inuyasha coughed and sputtered against the foul tasting liquid as it settled on his tongue. His already red eyes lit ablaze and his stripes glowed. He howled in displeasure, though he could feel the poison leave his body and renew his strength. Suddenly, however, his sense of smell heightened even further than it usually was for one single scent: that of Kagome's. He turned and stared at her in pure lust, his eyes drifting over her obvious beauty; a full, large bosom, a small waist and smooth long legs. Images of him stroking those long legs as he pushed himself into her from behind pulsated from behind his eyelids. She stared at him in naïve confusion.

He suddenly launched himself at her and shoved her up against the wall. Her heat beat sky rocketed and fear spiked her scent, driving him deeper into madness and lust. She chanted to herself that he would never hurt her in any way and she had no reason to fear him. Her scent calmed down, also calming Inuyasha down. He still nuzzled her neck and sniffed her hair, her scent engulfing him and firing his glowing arousal, but keeping partially rational thought within his head. He drew out his tongue to drag along her neck, and the taste of her skin overrode the horrid taste of the potion and he couldn't help himself from lathering her neck and shoulder in his saliva. Kagome shivered in a small form of excitement. His eyes glowed a red fire as he stared at the pale, unmarked junction of her neck and shoulder. He grinned, showing his large fangs, ready to pierce what was rightfully his…

~*~

Woo! Chapter finally finished! I'm sooo sorry for the super-long wait! I've just found that I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, so I've been a bit hooked up on that. Buuuuuut… I'll get on that next chapter right away! I know you guys feel neglected, so I'll give you guys some lovin'! hehe! ^_^