InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ By the Cycles of the Moon ❯ Too Soon to Tell ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hiya everyone! Thanks for waiting!!

Warning: It's Lemon Time!!!

Chapter 9: Too Soon to Tell

Pale blue eyes opened a crack, the sunlight filtering through to the pupils, causing the eye to cringe and close once again. Its partner opened afterward, yet repeated the same thing. A few seconds later, both eyes opened and blinked in the soft light of the late afternoon. They looked around, blinking. There was something on its forehead dripping into its eyes…

Yano sat up and wiped his forehead, not surprised to see that the liquid running down his face was blood. His arm was shooting pain into his chest and hung limply at his side. The world spun before him in a rush of colors and he had to lean back against a boulder to stop his vision from swimming. He barely remembered getting there. All he knew was that he had latched onto that wind-demon's robes to try and save Lady Sango, but getting whip-lashed and been quite painful, and when that demon just started flying into that rock wall… He had to have let go. Yano had decided to try at surviving the fall, rather than facing certain death at the impact of the rock face.

Yano sat up and winced in pain. He had to get back to the village to get some help. The young coyote half-demon breathed heavily as he made his way down the small foothill of the mountain. The fall had gotten pretty far down, but not enough to be fatal. He cried out when he felt his bones realign to heal over the break. Yano fell to the ground and sniffled as the pain threw stars in front of his eyes. It was too intense… he tripped over a small pebble on the trail and began another tumble down the incline. Rocks and shards created small cuts and bruises all along his body. He hissed in pain as the fall jumbled his arm and throbbing head, though the pain was short lived as at the end of the foothill, his head came in contact with a small round rock, knocking him out once again.

~*~

Miroku had been flying for about an hour now, and Sango had fallen asleep in his arms. He came to a secluded area with a small, low waterfall and a shallow cave. A pool gathered where the waterfall landed and trickled off in a small creek. Perfect.

Miroku flew down and sniffed around. Absolutely nothing. No demon had even set foot in the area in a while, much rather than to have slept there. Most liked it high up in the mountains and the sky, such as Inuyasha. That wasn't much of a problem for Miroku, as he didn't want to be interrupted.

The Wind-Demon alighted and walked into the shallow cave, only going back about 50 or 60 feet. He lightly set Sango down, and walked into the forest to gather some large leaves to make bedding. He returned shortly, to see Sango was just waking up, moving forward into a sitting position and rubbing her eyes.

"Glad to see that you are awake my dear," Miroku cooed, smiling as he brought the `bedding' into the cave. His smile was suddenly wiped off his face however, as soon as he smelled a certain scent in the cave. He quickly dropped the leaves near Sango and groaned.

"H-Houshi, are you alright?" Sango asked quietly, scooting nearer to Miroku.

"Stop!" He snapped at her, throwing up his hand to stop her. "D-Don't come any nearer…"

"What? Why not? If you're hurt I want to help you!" Sango said indignantly, moving even closer. Miroku groaned even louder as she came nearer and he suddenly looked up at her, his eyes glowing a deep maroon.

"M-Miroku?" Sango gasped, and the demon began to pant at the sound of his name rolling off his love's lips. Those lips he suddenly, desperately needed to kiss. He pounced forward and knocked Sango back onto the bed of leaves. She squeaked as he pinned her arms to the side of her head and groaned as she began to glare at him.

"I don't know what you think you're doing but-!"

"Oh say my name again, love…" Miroku whispered, nuzzling into Sango's neck and straddling her hips. She gasped as she felt his rock-hard erection hit her stomach lightly.

"Miroku…" She gasped, trying to get him to left go of her, but he only sighed and rocked his hips forward, humping her slightly. She moaned as she felt the contact of his arousal. "No… stop… why are you doing this? You… you don't want me…"

"I have wanted you ever since I laid eyes on you my dear Sango," Miroku whispered huskily, licking her neck, sliding his tongue up over her jawbone and down to her lips in a searing kiss.

"No…" Sango whimpered, trying harder to push him off, as though it would stop the feelings welling up in her chest and heat bubbling in her abdomen. "You do this to all women. Get off me. You don't love me!" She began to cry, pushing and shoving at Miroku until he sat back, surprised. Sango turned on her side and tried curling into a ball, crying.

"Sango… you are the only woman for me. I was trying to make you jealous by touching other woman, and sometimes I even tried to rid myself of the love for you. It became so hard because I thought that you hated me, but it was impossible. I could never stop loving you, no matter what I did. You are strong and brilliant, and your anger just enhances your beauty. I could not stop touching you to see the fire in your eyes," Miroku cooed softly, pushing back a stray hair from her face with a clawed hand. She turned her head to look at him.

"And you aren't lying?" She whispered, glaring slightly.

"Never." Miroku turned her around and pulled her into a long, chaste kiss, cupping both sides of her face, as she ran her hands through his hair, pulling out the tie and letting his longer hair spill out around his face. The wind demon pulled back slowly, as he smelt salt in the air. Sango was crying again.

"Why do you cry?" Miroku murmured softly, nuzzling the girl's neck.

"Please… tell me you love me… that this isn't just a fling…" Sango whimpered again, her heart spilling out before her. She didn't want this to be a dream; she didn't want this to just be all for nothing; in short, she didn't want to take the chance a true lovers have to take; she didn't want to be hurt.

"Sango, love," she flinched. "You are going to be my mate. My one and only, mate," Miroku cooed, hugging her tightly and kissing her neck. "Will you please be my mate, Sango?" He trembled slightly, and Sango felt it. She was shocked. He was as just as afraid as her. She visibly swallowed and smiled as tears left her eyes.

"Y-Yes."

Miroku could have jumped for joy at the sound of her voice. He couldn't believe that she had finally accepted him, and that he didn't have to force her to do anything. Emotion bubbled up inside of him, and he began to laugh at he hugged her close. Rational thought left him as he was consumed by pure emotion. He smiled, bared his fangs and bit down upon the junction of Sango's neck and shoulder.

Sango screamed in pain as Miroku marked her, yet she instantly froze. It was as though she couldn't move even if she wanted to. Miroku removed his fangs and grazed them across his un-cursed hand. Blood seeped up from under his skin and he clamped his hand down over Sango's neck wound. Fire spread from her neck to her brain to her chest to her torso to all the way down to her finger and toe tips. She arched her back as the fire erupted pain like never before, but Miroku only groaned as she came in contact with his manhood. Her scent became unbelievably strong, the demon blood only enhancing it further.

"Oh you're in heat…" Miroku moaned, barely containing himself from his mate below him, as he drew his hand back, licked it clean of blood and then added his fangs once again to Sango's neck. He released her after a moment and licked over the wound with his tongue. Sango began panting heavily.

"Wh-what did you say?"

"Oh fuck love, you're in heat, oh fuck," Miroku panted as well, licking and biting at her neck, trying to control himself.

"In… heat?" Sango whispered with a hushed breath.

"You're… you're demon blood… is now making… it stronger… oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Miroku chanted, losing control of himself. He began to claw at her clothes, almost whimpering in apprehension.

"And… and you want this… with me… Miroku?" Sango asked in a hushed tone, panting and trying to claw off Miroku's clothes at the same time.

"With no one else," He answered, kissing her roughly and shoving his tongue in her mouth. He needed contact with her, and he couldn't get enough. Sango broke the kiss for a second.

"Then… make love to me…Mate," Sango added, pulling Miroku close and kissing him again. Miroku quickly broke the kiss and sat back, wilding pulling off his clothes and helping Sango with hers. They both heard a few seems rip and small tearing sounds, but didn't care in their mating frenzy.

Soon, all of their clothes were gone, and they sat there, gazing at one another's beauty. Miroku towered above his mate, unable to take his eyes off of her body. Her skin was pale, though she was outside almost all of her life. All of the clothes she wore covered her body, only tanning her face, hands and her ankles slightly. His eyes roamed over her face to her chest to the mounds of her breasts down the plain of her stomach to her center and down her legs. Her skin was riddled with large and small scars, all at different angles, different depths within her skin. She frowned, blushed, and looked away, a sorrow look adorning her face. She tried to cover herself in modesty, thinking Miroku was staring at her scars and skin in disgust. Miroku gently took her hands in his and pulled them away from her body. He traced a finger down a particular deep scar on her chest with a feather-light touch.

"Beauty marks of strength and courage, my dear," He murmured, startling her. She looked up at him, while he stared at her scars with an almost… loving gaze. He suddenly stared into her eyes. "You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Sango gulped and blushed and looked down, away from his gaze, straight at his proud manhood. She blushed a deeper red as she saw the size of it, demon blood endowing him further. He, too, had scars along his body, along with his cursed hand, wrapped in the cloth and prayer beads, hanging almost limply at his side. He saw her staring at his hand, and he brought it close to his face, clenching his hand softly into a light fist. Sango sat up and covered her hands over her soon-to-be lover's, bringing them close to her face and kissing the back of his knuckles lightly with her lips.

"You, too, have nothing to be ashamed of."

Miroku smiled, his fangs breaking the angelic glow of his face.

The wind demon pushed Sango onto her back and leaned over her. He kissed her fiercely, his hands roaming her body, softly scratching her skin with his claws, causing Sango to shiver and goosebumps to rise. Miroku brought his hands up to her breast and squeezed lightly, Sango gasping in pleasure. The demon grinned and began to squeeze and touch, running his thumbs over her nipples. They peaked from the attention and his grin became wider in glee. Miroku kissed Sango again and then trailed his kisses down across her face and jawline to her neck, over her shoulder, licking the mark, making the demon slayer cry out in pleasure, and down her chest to her breasts. He kissed around it in a circle, finally coming to a rest at her pink nipple, taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. Sango gasped and grasped his hair, holding his head in place. Miroku sucked and licked at Sango like a child, running his hands down her sides and around her back to squeeze her bottom almost painfully hard. He nipped at Sango's nipple, and licked it over to soothe it. He kissed his way down the side of the tortured breast and began the same treatment to the ignored one. Sango moaned and created small noises, causing Miroku's manhood to twitch in anticipation.

Miroku finally stopped with his ministrations and leaned up to kiss Sango on the mouth once again.

"I cannot wait any longer, love. I must have you," He growled in an almost commanding way. Sango shivered. She couldn't explain it, but having Miroku suddenly so aggressive turned her on to unbelievable ends.

"Then have me!" She gasped, arching her back and shoving her hips against Miroku's. The demon hissed at the contact and held Sango to the bedding. He slid a hand down to her nest of curls and inserted one finger easily into her entrance. She was slick and wet and Miroku began to pump a slow and steady rhythm. Sango moaned in pleasure and frustration at his slow pace. He inserted two more fingers.

"Faster! You're too slow! Have me! Have me!" She shrieked, thrusting her hips up to meet his fingers. Miroku gladly complied, speeding up the pace. Sango's walls began to dance against his fingers wildly, until Miroku leaned over her neck and grazed his fangs hard against the surface of her healing skin. Sango screamed the wind demon's name as she came all over his hand, panting heavily from her phase of ecstasy. Through heavy lidded-eyes she watched as Miroku brought his hand up to his mouth and sensually licked it clean of her juices. He savored her taste, closing his eyes and shivering. He almost couldn't stand it… he needed to be within her. And her scent was driving him over the edge, the way it just called out to be mated with to create life.

Miroku snarled as he opened his deep, dark, glowing red-purple eyes and grabbed Sango's hips. He rubbed his member against her throbbing entrance and Sango hissed in anticipation. She shivered slightly, afraid of his size, but she was ready for him anyway. She wanted this, and so did he.

Miroku slammed into Sango and bit down upon her neck, re-opening the wound, licking it to soothe it while Sango wailed from the breaking of her barrier and the enormous intrusion to her womanhood, and the sudden pleasure on her neck Miroku had somehow created from biting it. The wind demon could barely contain himself from just wildly slamming into her, but the demon slayer's salty tears jolted him into waiting. He licked her face clean of her crying, and kissed each of her eyes, murmuring nonsense to her face. Sango finally came around from the pain, and looked up at Miroku, seeing him concerned for her. She smiled and shifted her hips slightly, trying out movement with the large object within her, yet threw her head back from the immense pleasure felt. Miroku took this as a sign to begin, and smiled as he slipped a hand around to her backside and squeezed. He thrust his hips forward and buried himself deeper within his mate. Sango panted and moaned. He began to rock back and forth with a steady rhythm.

"F-faster!" Sango chanted, thrusting her hips along with Miroku's. Miroku kissed his mate and was glad to comply. He thrust into her with demon speed and Sango could only hang on and ride it out. She was in pure ecstasy and could only moan in pleasure. Miroku was barely containing himself from releasing, her tight walls making it extremely hard. He didn't have to wait long for her to scream for her release, however, as she was delirious with pleasure. Once Miroku heard Sango scream out his name again, he was pushed over the edge and slammed into her with such force that it wasn't long until he came as well, his seed exploding into his mate's womb, screaming her name.

Miroku collapsed upon Sango, rolling them over so Sango was resting on top of him, and they were still connected. They both were still riding out their orgasms and clung to each other like lifelines. Sango lay upon him, blissfully asleep, flushed and sweaty from their activities, yet a smile playing upon her lips. Miroku tried staying asleep, placing a hand on Sango's bottom and trying to sniff the air for any signs of life. It may have been too early to tell, but he wanted to know now…but… but he couldn't… stay awake. His eyelids felt like lead and he too joined his mate in sleeping, not knowing if their effort of creating life had been successful or not.

~*~

Kagome shivered, expecting the pain of Inuyasha's fangs to pierce her skin at any moment. He was crushing her hurt arm too, and it hurt like hell. Kagome whimpered in pain and fear of being marked, wanting it to just happen and get it over with.

But it never happened.

Inuyasha could smell the fear upon Kagome's neck, and also pain. He was crushing her, and her arm was injured. Being human, Kagome would need time to heal from the marking in itself, and Inuyasha didn't want anything to threaten her health anymore than it need be. He growled in discontentment. He would probably have mated with her too; the urge to prove that he was her mate from the marking would throw him over the edge.

He snarled and shoved himself off the wall, roaring and snarling in anger and frustration of more than one means, and stormed out of the cave, leaving Kagome there, bewildered, wondering what the hell just happened.

"What the hell was that?" Kagome whispered, rubbing her swollen arm. She grumbled in confusion and rummaged around in her yellow back pack. She guessed that her arm needed to be put into a sling of some kind and wrapped up.

The girl dug around in her backpack until she came upon the large first-aid kit she stuffed in there. Upon opening it, she found the binding tape and unrolled it a bit. Wrapping her arm, she secured the ends and then tried making two straps that came around her wrist, then neck, and then again near the elbow. It wasn't remotely close to be considered a sling, but it would have to do for now.

Kagome tried starting a fire. She was hungry, and decided to heat up some of the leftover meat from a few days ago. It was cooked and dried, and probably still good. It took her quite a while, but she finally got a fire going and set up the rocks so the meat would heat up and waited patiently until it finished. She looked up at the entrance of the cave to see the sun begin to set, and wondered where Inuyasha had run to.

~*~

Inuyasha tromped through the trees, snarling and smashing things in sexual frustration. His dumb bitch always had some reason so he wouldn't be able to mark her or at least mate with her!! Was she doing this on purpose or what?!

A sudden scent made Inuyasha freeze in mid-punch to a tree. And they were nearby too. The dog demon crouched low to the ground and bounded after the beholder. What the hell were they doing in his territory? Probably come to yak at him again… just his luck. His patience was thin.

A soul stealer drifted close to him.

Too close.

Bye-bye soul stealer.

Inuyasha snarled as he made to the clearing Kikyo resided in. She was standing with her back to him, that drawling scent of sorrow and anger permanently burned into it, with the slight twinge of Kagome. Her hair flowed around her from a haunting breeze that only affected her. Inuyasha stopped and narrowed his eyes.

"Kikyo, bitch. What the fuck are you doing here. Get out of my territory. Now."

"Oh Inuyasha… I knew you would come…" Kikyo drawled in her sorrowful voice. She turned to him, staring with her dead eyes. She walked closer, her soul stealers gracefully drifting around in the air.

"What do you want?" Inuyasha growled.

"Please… just come to Hell with me. I don't know why I have to keep asking you this. It was a promise. Your promise, in fact," She replied, her voice composed of nothing but sadness.

"That was fifty years ago. When you were alive," Inuyasha sneered. She was acting civil this time. Nothing forceful. What was going on here?

"I'm alive now."

"No, you're not. You're mud and bones now."

"But my soul is still alive Inuyasha, my soul."

"You mean Kagome's soul, bitch. Your soul died with you long ago," Inuyasha was getting tired of this game. He wanted to get back to Kagome. His sexual frustration did nothing to help his patience.

"Oh Inuyasha…"

"What!"

"…Why don't you just die…?" She asked so thoughtfully and sincerely, it was surreal to see her keep a straight face as she raised her hand. Inuyasha snarled at her when he felt a sting on his back fell to the ground.

"Dammit! I missed!" A voice called out. The demon flipped over Inuyasha and landed next to Kikyo. He had platinum blonde hair, perfectly straight, and wide, purple eyes.

"It is alright Hitachi…" Kikyo drawled. "We are done for now…" She turned to go. "Come."

"Aw man… can't we just play for a little bit?" Hitachi whined, contrasted drastically to the person he was listening to.

"The diversion has been long enough…" The dead priestess said, turning her head to stare at Inuyasha. His eyes widened. He looked around, noticing now that everything had a blue tinge to it. Hitachi saw his look.

"Time stop, dog-dude. We've been here for a few hours now, tootles!" The poison demon laughed, bounding away while Kikyo disappeared.

"KAGOME!!!" Inuyasha roared, jumping up and trying to run back to the cave, only finding that his body wasn't exactly working as planned. His spine almost felt frozen, and cold began to seep throughout his arms. He ran wildly through the forest, hoping that he wasn't to late for whatever Kikyo had planned to do with Kagome.

~*~

"So he reacted as planned?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. We'll make our move in due time."

"Good thinking Sir. Then can I play?"

"Yes, of course Hitachi."

"Thank you Naraku. How much longer will this damn plan take anyway?"

"It is not in your place to ask that, Hitachi."

"What do I care? I didn't want to be in this plan in the first place!"

"WATCH YOUR TONGUE, BASTARD!"

SMACK

Whump.

"Uhm… is Hitachi going to live, Sir?"

"Yes. Let's hope."

"…"

"Take his body to his room. I've seen enough of his ugly face for today."

"Yes, Naraku."

Naraku sat upon his black throne, the rock twisted to look like thorns and claws. He was in a very large room of stone, thick draperies adorning the walls, blood red with black spiders upon them. Pillars were spaced evenly down the room, black liquid oozing out of their cracks. The spider hanyou sat lazily in his throne, black hair draping softly down his back, his red eyes half lidded, licking the blood of Hitachi off of his hand.

He looked up slowly.

A spider had landed upon his fingertips and was lightly crawling along his hand.

"Why hello there, brother," Naraku cooed softly, twirling his hand around as the spider raced over his milky white skin. He turned his hand so his palm faced the sky and the spider came to rest within the center.

"Good-bye, brother." A sickening crunch was heard, as black blood ran from Naraku's fist. He licked it clean.

"Dog demon's blood taste so much better, don't you think?" The evil demon asked a servant, looking genuine. The servant stared at him, and nodded his head, not knowing what else to do. He suddenly screeched in pain as he began to melting, the black fluid from one of the pillars shooting out at him, liquidizing him instantly to the bone. Naraku smirked.

"Only I am allowed to taste the blood of that dog demon. You were just unworthy. I won't even pity you, you worthless servant." Cackling was heard throughout the castle, causing the hair on everyone's neck to prickle and sting them slightly.

~*~

A/N: Whoo!!! Wow… that was interesting, wasn't it? I'm not too happy with the lemon, but I loved how evil I made Naraku. Kind of a different twinge on him, eh? Well thanks for reading everyone! I can get a lot more done now that school's over for the summer!