InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Calming Violence, a gift from on high :1: [sesshoumaru] ❯ Ex lovers and will never be again!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ex lovers and will never be again!!!
 
You woke as some one said "They look so cute together," you knew it was Kagome; a cool wind blew past so you buried your head further into InuYasha's kimono snuggling closer to the warmth of his body. "I recon they were MORE than friends, I wounder why they separated," Miroku asked and to this you replied "Because he was obsessive and ALL ways had to knew were I was and who I was with," sitting up his hand sliding down onto your thigh. "I needed space he gave none so I left and he found Kikyo or whatever," standing you aloud his hand to fall beside him, "Owe bone head wake up," you snapped kicking him in the ribs as a silver uni Pegasus flew down. "Silver, good to see you," you say walking over to him, "I have to move so heres your stuff, be careful milady we all know you take to any risks," he said as he dropped a white and silver sac on the ground at your feet. "Of cause, I'll see you next time and hopefully for a more social visit," you say bowing your head in thanks "Devani, I love you like my own take care," he said flying off a cloud of dust coming up from, the ground. "Ok Devani care to explain the talking horse?" Sango asked scowling at you, you knew she didn't totally trust you but why should she "Silver he worked for my people many years ago, he's also garden of the Western plans, I left some of my things with him long ago," you replied kneeling beside the large sac. "What in the sac?" InuYasha asked noisily rolling your eyes you say "Me stuff," pulling out your sword the ancient ruins on it glowing as you touch its hilt, smiling you tie its sash around your stomach and through the sac over your shoulder saying "Lets go, no point in staying in one stop when you got somewhere to go,". "Your right lets go," Kagome said packing her things soon you set off towards Keadas village, {What was with Sesshoumaru last night, I mean I thought he was meant to be cold and evil and shit, Mmm god he kissed ....GOD I LET HIM!!} you thought having the sudden urge to wipe your mouth. "Devani what's wrong?" Shippo asked you looking down you say it was nothing and looked up at the sky {Ewe, oh he was hot but ewe I dont even know the guy besides he's Inu's brother and that would be just weird,} you thought when everyone decided to stop for lunch. "How often do you humans need to eat?" you asked looking down at them from your perch in a near by tree "At least three times a day, beaky, lunch and diner and if your lucky you get snakes between meals," InuYasha said eating out of a strange looking cup. "Right, I'm gonna go for a walk down to the hot springs I'll catch up k," you say jumping down walking away you sac at your side, it didn't take you long to reach your destination, stripping down you slipped into the warm water. Sighing you dived under, coming up for air you notice your kimono gone, scowling you tilted your head to one side. After half an hour you walked out of the water, "Great and that was me favourite," you wined pulling out your battle out fit. "Odd they only took my kimono, and left my sac and cap," you noted, squeezing the water out of your hair you headed back o camp, fully dressed and ready for battle. When you re-entered the clearing Kagome looked at you wide eyed 0.0, "Devani what....what are you wearing?" she asked as Shippo, Miroku and InuYasha blushed. "Me stuff, someone swiped my kimono, so all I had left was this," you say clipping your cap on tighter, "Well are we gonna move or waste more day light?" you asked brushing your fingers through your hair.
Sesshoumaru's Pov
{I wounder, who that woman was, she was ....attractive for a mortal...hmmm... I do believe I've just found myself a new bed warmer,} you thought deviously as a smirk formed on your face. Rin was playing in a near by feild after she asked if you all could have a break, the woman's sent flushed over you and you smirked knowingly. {She must be heading to the hot springs,} you thought standing "Jaken watch Rin, if ANYTHING happens to HER your dead!!!!" you snapped walking away. It didn't take long to find the hot springs, she was there also, slowly undressing, allowing your eyes to memorize her every curve {Yes a very nice bed warmer indeed,} you thought as she slipped into the water soon diving under. Thinking quickly you raced across the clearing swiping her Kimono, not noticing a large silver sac high up in a the tree, she came up as you hide, the water flicked off her hair as she flung it back, her large breasts rising and falling with her every breath she tilted her head to one side when she noticed her kimono gone but didn't leave the water instead continued to clean herself. {Odd humans are normally frantic about their clothing, her cloths are defiantly expensive, fine silk I do believe, he sent is intoxicating,} you thought bringing her kimono to your face. After a while she left the water not even bothering to hide her body as she walked over the tree her kimono had been hung on, pulling down a large silver sac {And how did I miss that?} you asked your self watching her dress in the oddest outfit you'd ever see. Once she was dressed you noticed she looked like royalty, her golden blond hair, silver cape and grey green eyes, she was beautiful {The perfect bed warmer,} you thought watching her leave. Sighing you looked down at her kimono, tucking it into your top you headed back to your group at head back to the castle, something about her was off, she looked human, smelt human but not human, or demon, she smelt of death, violence for a better word, cherry blossoms, honey sickle and vanilla mixed with the sent of violence and blood. "She would do nicely for now," you whispered to your self as your re-entered the clearing Rin was running around with a flower crown while Jaken was covered in the blasted things.
FF two days
You had reached Keada's village yesterday late and now you were talking with the old woman "So you're the woman InuYasha was with before my sister," she said solemnly. Smiling softly you nodded "I met your sister once long ago, it was a little before InuYasha did I came through the village in need of medical attention and shelter, I remember you both thought I was going to die, if I was human I would have," you say as Kagome walked over. "Well I'm off, I'll be back soon a week at the latest k, and Devani take care of the dog for me," you and Kagome had started to call Inu Yasha that just to tick him off. "I'll remember you take care of your self and I'll hopefully see you when you return," "You mean you mightn't be here?" she asked suddenly sad. "I like travelling and hate staying in one stop for to long, I'm looking for a...... a mate I'm sick of being on my own and I long for a family so the only way to fined what I wish for is to travel," you reply looking down slightly embarrassed. "That's sweet, you should stay with us, we could be your make shift family till you fined what your looking for," she said cheering up "I'll think on it but it's....difficult to be around InuYasha, yes I'm comfortable with him but it brings back memories; memories better left forgotten," you say bowing to her waving she left. "Why not take InuYasha as ye's mate?" Keada asked as you took a drink of water only to spit it out, coughing you looked at her, shaking your head "We had so many differences I needed space he gave none and such, I didn't really care who I killed and InuYasha was at the time very....naive at the thought of killing those around him," you say pulling your hair from your face only to have it spill back over your shoulders. After a few hours you said good bye to the gang and headed off once again...