InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Calming Violence, a gift from on high :1: [sesshoumaru] ❯ Making love, truth and believing in that truth ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

{All right, if you would like I could have a ball gown brought up for you,} he mocked when someone entered your room, their light almost nonexistent footfalls heading for the door. {No thanks, Ball gown's are for balls and I don't believe your holding one tonight as best leave that stuff for later,} you said as you watched the door with the corner of your eye not to be obvious. The door opened just after you entered the hot water Sesshoumaru standing there taking up most of the door way "Hello Milord" you say not facing him. "If you're just going to stare come join me," you continue closing your eyes, your heard cloths hit the floor, and then felt the water ripple warm against your cool flesh. "So how are the boys?" you asked opening your eyes to see him inches away from you, you felt your face split into a sudden grim as a laugh fell from your throat. His hair was already wet; his bangs sticking to his face, raising your hand you run your fingers through the silk like texture of his hair pulling it away from his face. "What are you laughing at woman?" he asked his voice low and sexy "You," you say grinning like an idiot "Why?" he asked glaring at you "Coz I can," you reply giggling at the look on his face. Closing your eyes you lean back trying to relax, suddenly the feel of his lips on yours caught you, melting into his kiss you kiss him back as it becomes more passionate and hungry. Your arms finding their way around his shoulders your fingers tangling in his hair as his encircle your waist pulling you closer you him. This close you couldn't help but notice that he was thick, hard and ready smirking against his lips you pull back enough to look in his eyes {What are you thinking?} you ask in his head watching the surprise cross his face. Suddenly a flood of erotic images flow through your mind. He was no shy lover you gave him that. Smirking, you take one hand from his hair tracing a line down his chest to his erection your small hand gently caressing the soft delicate flesh. Groaning he rested his forehead against yours eyes closed, slowly your hand wraps gently around him, gently you flex your hand pulsing it drawing another groan from him. "Stand," you whisper, opening his eyes he frowns but does as told you had to admit he was HUGE, you stayed kneeling in the water running your hands up and down his thighs not touching him. Slowly you take his head in your mouth sucking on just that piece of him. He made a sound half way between a shout and a breathless word. Using one of your hands you caress his balls gently rolling the soft tissue between your fingers. Taking more of him in you your mouth enjoying the feel of him you listen to the sounds that come from him. Rolling your eyes up you looked at him, his head was thrown back his eyes were closed and his lips were parted. Pulling away you lay a soft kiss on his now throbbing member running your hand over it as you stand, the water running down you body. He looked at you his eye unfocused, as the cleared his let them travel your now exposed body taking in every curve and swell. "What are you?" he whispered breathlessly "I'll tell you later," you replied drawing him down into a kiss, his hand slide around your waist lower still to your hips then your thighs. Lifting you up so you have no choice but to rap your legs around his waist dangerously close to him, moaning in his mouth you pull away to breath. Grinding your hips against him for more you sob as he fell to his knees and he took one of your breasts into his mouth. Licking nibbling suck on it as you arc you back only his arms keeping you up. "Sesshoumaru please*Moan* Stop teasing" he bit down a little harder in what you thought was reprimand drawing a groan from your throat. Pulling back drawing your nipple out till it was stretch as far as it could, getting a cry of please from you. "Oh god...please Sesshoumaru," you whispered breathless your heart already pounding, smirking he releases your nipple positioning you so he could enter. "Devani...are you sure? Once I have you I want let you go," he said lust, desire and an unknown looking in his golden eyes that were now tainted in red. Smiling you whispered "Forever," with that he entered you with a quick thrust of his hips. He began to trust in and out of you over and over while you cried his name, moan for more, begged him to go on. You felt a warm sensation building in your lower region before an orgasm so stronger it made you claw at his arms and back. Not long after yours began did his, crying out your name as he released his seed in you collapsing on top of you breathless you lay there suddenly realising that all the water was gone except for about three inches of it. "Wow," you whisper breathlessly, slowly Sesshoumaru gets into a half push up position drawing his self out of you causing you to wither beneath him. "Come on I think we should get out now," he says standing above you, putting your hands up you smile at him "I don't think my legs are gonna work just yet," you reply as he takes your hands pulling you up. Carrying you into your room he sits down with you still in his arms on the bed, "Sit very still for me," he whispers against your neck making you shiver. Siting as still as you could you felt him start to kiss your neck over and over sucking and licking it till be finds a spot on your neck that made you moan loudly. Smirking he continued to work that spot before bitting down, at first it hurt...BAD then it turned into an erotic pleasure. Moaning as he pulls away you felt blood dripping down your neck from were he bit you. "Sesshoumaru why'd you bit me?" you asked breathless once again "I marked you as mine, so that if any other man tries to take you they know that your mine and mine alone," you smiled at the possessiveness in his voice. "I need to get dressed," you say then look at him "Help me choice something out," you can't help but laugh at his expression, shock, horror, amusement. "I need to dress myself," he whispers kissing your cheek as got up setting you onto your feet, watching him you can't help but admire his butt, long endless legs, and the muscles in his back as he walked. As he left into the bathroom you walked over to the wardrobe looking through you clicked your tongue, after a while he re-entered fully dressed his hair dry. Sighing you looked through the cloths once more, as you looked through he walked up wrapping his arms around your waist whispering "The white dress would look beautiful," before kissing the now held mark licking the blood away. There was mark of two small crescent moons linked together creating an S, it was magenta with what looked to be silver flecks in it.
Sesshoumaru POV
You carried her into the bedroom sitting down on the bed with her still in your arms "Sit very still for me," whispering against her neck making her shiver. Once she went still you began to kiss her neck over and over sucking and licking it till finding a spot on her neck that made her moan loudly. Smirking you continued to work that spot before bitting down, at first she tensed, her whole body going rigged upper your touch then she melted back into your. Moaning as you pulled away you saw the blood dripping down her neck from were you marked her thinking {and forever you shale be}. "Sesshoumaru why'd you bit me?" she asked breathless once again "I marked you as mine, so that if any other man tries to take you they know that your mine and mine alone," you said you couldn't quiet keep the possessiveness out of your voice which made her smile. Her smile melted your heart and made you want to promise her anything for her to smile just for you all the time. "I need to get dressed," she said continuing "Help me choice something out," you looked at her knowing your expression amused her. "I need to dress myself," you whispered kissing as got up setting her onto her feet; you could feel her watching you. You entered the bathroom the floor wet, thankfully you had placed your cloths on the counter
drying your hair you dressed thinking {She's some how wound her way around my heart...I already love her...god I'm going weak *sigh* I wounder what she is even able to get into her mind doesn't help its as if she has locked all her memory's from before 60 years ago}. Sighing you left the bath room she was through wardrobe obviously having a hard time choosing what to ware, as you looked at her you walked up your arms sliding around her still bare waist the feel of her skin, silk like satin, soft and sweet "The white dress would look beautiful," you breathed looking down at the bit. Frowning you began to kissing the now held mark licking the blood away. There was mark of two small crescent moons linked together creating an S, it was magenta with what looked to be silver flecks in it. {Forever mine} "You think?" "yes, Devani please tell me what you are," you whispered really wanting to know every time you asked she changed the subject or ignored the question.
Your POV
{Why is he so desperate to know...I guess I can't blame him but how do I explain that I'm something at even demons believe to be a myth a mare fairy tail?} Sighing you turned in his arms looking into his so solum eyes. "I... I really don't know how to explain what I am. Sigh. My mother was a valkry, a holly warrior favoured by the god and taken to Valhalla; she became more than a demon or human but less than a god. My father *laugh* was a... he was an angel ... the angel of war and victory I believe. Any way I'm half angel half valkry," you looked down feeling his disbelief "You don't believe me do you?" you asked looking into his eyes feeling the tears enter your. "How could I not? I can feel the truth to your word, thank you for telling me," you knew it cost to thank any one or even say please smiling weakly you hugged him tightly. "Thank you for believing me," you whispered as he kissed your hair holding you tightly.