InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camping ❯ Exhausting ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ch2:Exhausting
The trip to the island was rather exhausting. (The only way to get there was by one road other than by boat.)
Ginta, Hakkaku and Inuyasha all had a hard time keeping Miroku away from Sango who was giving Kikyo and Ayame a hard time holding her back from killing the pervert.
"Miroku grope my ass one more time and I swear those so called 'cursed' hands of yours will be fed to sharks!" Snapped Sango who was being slammed back against the right door in the back seat.
"But what will still make me satisfied is that you would still want the rest of me here with you" Miroku smirked devilishly.
"What! What gave you that idea!" she snapped now lunging for him again
"Miroku stop it!" snapped Ayame
"Aw but-" Miroku cut himself off as Kikyo all the sudden appeared in his face.
"If you do not stop moving every annoying body part of yours, You will be dead by my hands and not by Sangos..." She paused and had her face move closer and closer to him now their noses barely touching. " I'll make sure that it is a slow and painful death."
Her glare sent chills running down his spine and he immediately stopped and stayed in the third row and in the farthest seat away from Kikyo who so happened to sit beside Sango.
He whimpered how his fun ended so soonand hequickly began to scrounge around for something else to do.
meanwhile up in the front seats Kagome and Kouga were arguing at what music to play.
Kagome wanted to listen to "Rodeo" which was like an R&B song.
Kouga on the other hand was in the mood for Fall Out Boy "A little less sixteen candles"
They were both good songs but unfortunately it was one of the other.
Inuyasha sat in the seat behind Kouga and therefor was able to look at Kagome all he wanted since Kouga couldnt see the head leaning on the back of his chair stairing straight at his lovely girlfriend.
Kagome would occasionally glance back but only to see Inu facing the floor or speaking to Kikyo who strangely enough was flirting with him.
"Something wrong Kagome?" Kouga asked after he saw her glance back a few times.
"No nothing." She smiled. "Hey Sango mind if I recline my chair to lay back?"
"No not at all theres room."
Kagome did so and then met eyes with Inu who smirked as he saw her lay back.
Kikyo looked back to where he was looking and then turned her attention back to Inuyasha.
It wasnt long till Miroku was at it again and Ayame and Kikyo had to hold Sango back again. This time Ginta and Hakkaku were on their own as Inuyasha and Kagome had their own little private conversation oblivious to Kouga who was too busy getting pissed over the argueing in the back.
"So you got a boyfriend?" he asked with that Sexy bad boy smile that Kagome couldnt help but melt over.
"No." She mumbled without thinking
"Ya dont?"
"Huh? Wait yes I do!" she quickly snapped accidently hitting the button on her side as she flung her arms up making her seat fly up and hit Inuyasha in the face and making Kagome fly foward hitting compartment dwar.
This made everyones attention go to them.
"What the hell happened!" Snapped Kouga as he looked angrily at his friends in the back.
"What! Why are you looking at us like its out fault!" snapped Ayame
"What did you guys fucken do!" he snapped
" Nothing!" Snapped Ginta and Hakkaku.
"Kagome you alright?"Asked Miroku and Sango.
If there was one person that could truly bring Sango and Miroku back to sanity it was Kagome, but even she didnt know that.
"Yea Im fine." Kagome grumbled as she felt the nasty bump to be on her forehead.
"You sure?" Kouga asked
Kagome immediately turned to see Inuyasha
"Are you ok?"she asked concerned
Inuyasha himself was shocked as so were the others.
No one had ever really been genuinly concerned over him.
"Yea Im good, It doesnt hurt that much." he muttered as he wiped the blood away from his nose.
"Your bleeding!" she snapped
"Its ok really!" He replied laughing at how she was panicing over something so little.
"I heal fast." He continued.
Everyone watched a little confused and worried since they also saw the disturbance in Kougas face as he watched how Kagome treated the eye candy Inu.
"Kagome he said he is ok" Kouga finally spoke up.
Kagome turned her attention back to him and sighed.
"Ok"
When they finally reached the island it was time for unpacking.
"Alright then, Miroku your sharing tents with-" Kagome was cut off
"SANGO!"He cheered happily
"My ass!" Snapped Sango
"Ok Sango but you told me too... Sharing tents with Sangos ass!" Miroku corrected himself.
"Thats not what I meant!" She roared
"with Inuyasha" Kagome continued.
She glanced over at Inuyasha and bit her bottom lip as he eyed her back.
Kouga noticed this and wrapped his arms securly around Kagome giving Inuyasha the hint that she was his only.
Inuyasha gave him a smirk and the look that was questioning a challenge. Kouga in his all too cocky self kissed Kagome in the mist of her explaining and as soon as he was done she immediately went back to explaining as if it never happened.
"Kikyo and Ayame you guys share a tent." Ayame and Kikyo nodded and went to getting their luggage.
Kouga still gave Inuyasha the look that said 'Shes mine'
When Inuyashas was more of a ' Not for long'
"Ginta, Hakkaku and Kouga share one and then its you and I Sango" Kagome looked over at her friend and smiled as they went to setting up their tent.
"Uh Kagi, dont you think we should have a tent together?" Kouga stroked her hand.
"heh yeah ok " Kagome snorted andreplied sarcastically.
She rolled her eyes as she went to get firewood.
"C'mon Kagome, Lets atleast share a tent together, I promise I wont do anything you dont want to do." He felt her arms up and down.
" Good, then youll know that I dont want to share a tent with you." She kept on walking.
Sango snorted as she heard Kagomes reply.
While Kouga was begging for her acceptance into her tent Kikyo was speaking to Inuyasha
"Your aloud to come into my tent when ever youd like. I can kick Ayame out." Kikyo stroked his chest.
Inuyasha smirked
He watched as Kouga gave up so easily as he let Kagome go gather firewood.
"Thats ok Cocoa." He walked off.
"Its Kikyo" she called to him.
Inuyasha soon met up with Kagome in the middle of the forest.
"So is that guy your man?"
Kagome turned to see him and smiled.
" Ya know if he gives ya too much of a hard time you can come to me, or possibly my tent." He slowly cornered her into a tree and now placed his arms at both her sides as she was now against a tree.
One of her silky smooth thighs rubbing lightly against his.His hands at her waist.
Their lips so close to touching.
God how he was loving the sexual tension between himself and her and he could see that she was loving it as well.
She sighed and looked down.
"What?" He looked down at her.
"I'm sorry, I like you and all, but... I have a boyfriend and I cant be disloyal to him like that." she looked sadly back at him but then gave him a sexy bright smile.
"Ya know he's disloyal to you..." he muttered
"really?" she smirked not believing it
"Oh yea, with that Cocoa girl." he replied
"Cocoa?"
"Something like that Kaka, Coca Cola, Koki, Kiko?"
"Kikyo"She laughed
"Yea her."
She laughed even more. "Yea ok, Kikyo and Kouga!" She began to hold her sides for how funny it seemed.
Inuyasha chuckled the funny thing was that he was serious.
When Kagome got back she had a shit load of sticks and Inuyasha was right behind her with even more than her.
"Damn! We were wondering what took you guys so long." Said Sango
"Did anything good in the wild?" Miroku winked receiving a lump on the head from Sangos fist.
"Perv"She grumbled.
"What a dumbass" muttered Ayame
"Wheres Kouga?" Kagome asked
"He and Kikyo went looking for you." said Ginta as he and Hakkaku pathetically tried to start a fire.
Ayame rolled her eyes then grabbed the two sharp arrowheads and the wood as she started the fire in less than five minutes.
"Here I know where they went, I'll go get em"Sango got up
"I'll go with you!" Miroku jumped up.
"Ugh" Sango grumbled as she stormed off with Miroku by her side skipping like an idiot.
meanwhile
"Inu can you help me with my stuff in the trunk?"
Inuyasha smirked and soon followed after her.
When they reached the Armada Kagome opened it up and began to take some of her stuff out.
"Wait you were serious?" he asked as she motioned for him to grab some of the bags.
"What did you think 'help me with my stuff in the trunk' meant?" Kagome asked
"Like Make out atleast."
Kagome laughed "sorry it literally mean to help me with my stuff."
"Damn" He gave that halfsmiled smirk that flashed his vampire like teeth that made Kagomes knees go weak which made her nearly fall to the floor luckily he caught her and they were inchest apart from eachother.
"uh"
They were getting closer.
"Inu- I dont think we should"
They were getting closer
"Do this-"
"THEY SEE ME ROLLIN! THEY HATIN, PATROLIN TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY..."
Inu groaned as they both looked down at her cell phone.
It was a text from Sango.
She clicked it open.
'Kags, you should really see this for yourself, you wouldnt believe us if we only told you'
She clicked on the video clip button underneath and on the screen showed Kouga and Kikyo fucking eachother like crazy near the stream in the woods.
Other than being disturbed by their naked bodies Kagome wasnt really affected by his betrayal if anything relieved. But in no way was she going to be so easily played like that.
She looked up at Inuyasha who had finished getting the bags down for her.
"What was that about?" he asked
"nothing important. Just a new thing on my to do list." Kagome smiled but Inu could see that there was something in her eyes that he barely notice before
Something that didnt look so sweet.
He saw how her eyes were sharper looking and her posture became provocative.
Was this her Naughty side? Her mischevious side crawling out?
All he knew was he was liking it.
next chapter is ch3: sweet revenge! Kagome gets Kouga back hard... R and R