InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Candy Hearts and Horse Shows ❯ Cowboy Hats are Chick ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey people! What up? I'm really excited because I already got one reviewer! YAY!!! XD
star555555528 (i really hope i put the right amout of fives!)
Okay, now that that's out of my system, here is the 2nd chappy!~Me~
Cowboy Hats are Chick
Kagome awoke in her bed tired and smelly. She concluded that because of this, she needed a shower...badly. So she got out of frill city and trudged over to her dresser where her lounge clothes were. She grabbed a lime green pair of Pink Pants from Victoria's Secret and a tee with Barie on it that said: "Barbie is my hero, she's all plastic!"
She took these things and walked to the bathroom and started her shower. She let the hot water run over her sore body. After ten minutes of this, she got out the fruity smelling shampoo. Once done, she got out of the shower and got dressed. She brushed her hair and let it air dry, she'd redo it in the morning anyways. She threw the towels in the hamper and walked into her room and then the hallway.
"Kagome dear, supper will be ready soon, so you can come into the kitchen and set the table," her grandmother called to her from downstairs.
With a groan, she walked slowly to the kitchen and set the table for her family. By the time she was done, a hungery Souta was already at the rectangular table. She sat next to him as they steak was handed out to every plate. Her G-pa and mommy joined and then they started to pig-out.
"Sore much dear?" Kagome's mother asked with a small smile.
Kagome sent her a reproachful look and nodded her head yes. Her mom just laughed along with her grandparents. Souta was too busy stuffing his face to join the conversation.
"So, do you enjoy riding?" gramps asked her, dead serious.
"Uh, yeah. It's fun, I guess Prize just really isn't my kind of horse," she shrugged her shoulders and went back to attacking her salad.
"Well, that's okay, because tomarrow a few of my pupils are going to take you shopping for clothes and then once you have a new riding wardrobe, we will start the quest for a new horse," her gram-gram declared happily.
Kagome lifted an eyebrow at her. "Say what?".
"She has two pupils that are your age, Sango and Kikyo. They'll help you buy some nice riding clothes and give you some pointers," her G-pa told her knowingly.
They finished their supper talking about other things, like where Kagome and Souta were to go to school and other things of that nature. Kagome's mom and Souta doing the dishes. Kagome headed into the computer room to look at riding fashions, she didn't want these girls trying to trick her into something super ugly.
The Next Day
Kagome woke up and went over to her closet. She picked out a ripped jean mini from Holister and a hot pink cami with a white cami with orchids of diffrent shades of pink. She put her hair up in a messy bun and put on light lipgloss. Then she grabbed her bag and he Roxy flip-flops and went downstairs to talk to her G-parent.

"Hey Grandma. When are they coming?", she asked her grandma who was in strange looking jim-jams that had cartoon horses on them.

"They told me they'd be here at about eleven o'clock or so, eat something!" she said and offered a burnt peice of toast that Kagome took reluctantly.

Then at eleven sharp, a black Mitsubishi Spyder puller into the drive. Out of the passenger's side came a tall and athleticlly built girl and the driver stayed in the car.

"Well, that's them now, the one coming to the door is Sango, one of the best of the best. She went to World in dressage,(A/N: English riding class) but then she had an accident and she doesn't ride that much-" the elderly lady was interupted by the light tune of the doorbell. Kagome smiled and answered the door.

"Hey. I'm Sango Watanabe, you must be Kagome!" she grinned and gave her an enthusiastic one-armed hug, which Kagome returned with hesitancy. Sango motioned for Kagome to fallow her and they made their way to the Spyder.

"Hey, I'm Kagome, nice to meet you." she said to the other girl, who just mumbled a hello and turned the car on and took off at a insanly high speed.

"Okay, well this is Kikyo. She's a little shy." Sango nuged her in the arm and that got her an icy glare from Kikyo. "So, have you met any cute guys yet?" she asked with a playful smile on her face.

"Uh..yeah, I met this guy that has his horse with Granny back there, I think his name is InuYasha, he's a jerk, but he's cute." she smiled and Sango kind of got this shocked look on her face. Kikyo stayed silent, but you could tell she became instantly mad.

"Don't ever say his name again, he's not cute, you're right, he is a jerk, and if you were smart, you'd stay away from him. He only wants one thing from a girl." Kikyo smiled at the new girl.

They all stayed silent the rest of the way, except for Sango singing to the occasional song and Kikyo'd tell her to shut it because she was going death. Kagome studied Kikyo, they looked alot alike, except where Kagome had somewhat wavy hair, Kikyo had perfectly straight and her eyes held some kind of pain, a heavy burden.

Kikyo pulled into the lot and found a spot and they walked through the mall, getting a whistle or cat call every now and then. Kikyo just smiled and gave them the finger. Sango blushed like mad and walked fast to get away from the guys or guy that was showing intrest in her. Kagome just laughed and waved at the guy, winking if he was cute.

They reached the western store, it smelled like leather, but the good thing was, there were hot guys. One, Kikyo scowled at and pretended that he wasn't there. That guy was InuYasha. He waved at Kagome and walked over.

"Buying some boots of your own Grandma's girl?" he teased.

"Yeah, why not?" she said tossing her hair over her shoulder and walked over to where Sango was, looking at the hats. She took one off the hook and jammed it on Kagome's head. It was black with a pink band with rinestones on the band.

"Sexy Kags! Sexy!" she grinned and took it in her hands. "Cowboy hats are hot, so we're getting it." She smiled and Kagome smiled back.

They then ventured over to the boots were Kikyo was arguing with InuYasha, so they turned on their heels and headed for the baseball caps and novelties. But not before InuYasha walked over to Kagome.

"Would you do me the honor of going on a date with me Kagome, dearest?" he asked half-joking with puppy eyes. Kikyo's word's echoed in her head, but she said yes anyways.

After about three more hours, they had bought all their stuff and were on the way back to Kagome's temporary home.

"Kagome, what's your room like?" Sango asked and Kagome rolled her eyes and took a sip of her Diet Coke mixed with orange soda, they had stopped at the food court.

"Don't ask. It's horrid like a mentally retarded child came and barfed frills all over and then some idiot called it a room. I'm redecorating it soon, real soon." she glared at the floor at the thought and Sango laughed at her.

They arrived and Sango and Kagome were laughing hysterically for no reason. Kikyo had kept silent the whole way back and when Kagome was almost to the door, she heard Kikyo yell: "Have fun on your date with InuYasha! Stupid brat!" then she drove away.

Kagome just laughed and walked in the door. Her family was gone, so she was all alone in the huge house. She walked to her room and put away all the stuff she had bought. On her door was a sticky note for her G-parents.

Kagome-
We're going out to a movie with you're mother and Souta. We've decided that we will buy you a horse because it's not right for you to not have your own animal. We'll start the search tomarrow. I've set up a few apointments. We'll be bacl.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma

Kagome smiled and then wondered what type of horse she'd like, a tall one, yes. She really didn't know, so she walked outside to clear her mind. Then she ran square into InuYasha.

"Hey." he said with a sexy smile and she returned it with her own. "I was going to ride Coche today, but now that you're here, I don't know."

"Don't let me stop you darling." she teased and he laughed.

"Okay honey bunches, I won't." So he went and got his horse, tacked it up and with in ten minutes, was on the horse as she sat on the fence.

She waved to him with mock concern "Inu-cakes! Be careful won't you!" he smiled at her and rode, she watched in amazement how he and the horse moved together. She wanted her horse to that with her.

After 45 minutes, he got off and they walked, all three of them, together to cool Coche off. "So... why were you fighting with Kikyo today?" she asked curiously and cocked her head to the side.

"I dunno really, but all I know is she is insane, I mean she needs to be in one of those places with the padded walls, you know." she laughed airily and he looked over at her. "But I do know, that I like you, alot."

He looked into her pale blue eyes and leaned down and gave her a light kiss, she deepened it by pulling him closer to her.

Then, while they were kissing they both heard a voice yell : What are you doing with my granddaughter, you pig?"

OMG when grandparents attack! Okays, I want at least one or two more reviews before I update agin, not much so...REVIEW!!!!
~Me~