InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captain Kago and the Silver Hanyou ❯ The Capture ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha. But, hey, I can wish! Lol
The year is 1609. A woman with long black hair walked out on the deck of her ship. She looked out into the ocean. Her eyes narrowed as she saw land. Yes, it was the land that she and her crew were aiming for. She quickly tied up her hair and shoved it into her hat. Her outfit hung loosely to her body. She grinned. She was twenty years old, and the only female captain out in all of the seven seas. She rushed into her quarters and walked up to her parrot.
“Arh, my beautiful parrot! Ready to take over the land?” She giggled to her parrot. The parrot squawked its reply. She gently moved her shoulder so that he could climb on it.
The girl walked back out on deck and cleared her throat. “Arras ye scarily scoundrels!” She yelled in a deep manly voice.
All of a sudden pirates came running onto the deck. She smiled at them. “Land ho!”
“Captain!” One pirate yelled.
She looked over at the pirate. She smiled as he made his way to the front. “Let me lead the attack!”
The captain looked at the land. “It is your turn.”
The pirates all yelled their approvals.
“We attack tonight!”
~*~*~*~
The captain locked herself in her quarters later on that night. She let out a sigh as she tossed her hat on the hat rack. Her hair flower down to her knees. She looked up and sighed. If her pirates knew she was a girl, they would have her beheaded. She looked out her window carefully. They were just about to the land. She smiled to herself. What a prize this area will be.
~*~*~*~
On another ship, one the other side of the same island, a silver haired captain docked his ship silently. He motioned for his pirates to get off of the ship. They all were more then glad to, carrying swords and other weapons.
The Silver haired captain pulled out a rather large sword and held it in the air. “ATTACK!”
The Pirates rushed off of the ship.
~*~*~*~
“Captain Kago.” One pirate yelled as he knocked on the captain's door. She quickly opened the door and glared at the pirate. “Better be important!”
“We've docked.” He stuttered.
“Jason is to lead the attack tonight, where is he?” Kago asked in a nasty tone.
“Right here Capt! I am ready!” Jason yelled.
“Then, give the orders!” Kago scolded.
“ATTACK!”
~*~*~*~
The silver haired Pirate. Lead his pirates towards the town on the other side of the hills. “ATTACK!” He yelled. His golden eyes studied the scene in front of him. “Shit! Some one else is attacking the village!” The pirates looked at him for a minute. The captain smiled. “I think it is time for a challenge! GO GET THEM!”
 
They all rushed out towards the village, holding up their guns and swords.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Kago eyed her Pirates. She smiled as she watched them steal jewels and lives. Suddenly, she saw something she did not like. She grabbed a telescope and made sure she was correct. “Damn those Pirates!” She rushed over and grabbed her horn. She played the attack song to her pirates.
 
They all looked up and over towards the hills. “KILL THEM!!!!!!” The Pirates dropped everything and rushed to the intruding pirates.
 
Kago grabbed her rifle and started shooting any pirate she could see that was not hers.
 
~*~*~*~
 
The Silver Haired Pirate rushed over to another. “Where is your captain?”
 
The Pirate swung his sword at the silver haired pirate and he pulled out a gun and shot the pirate dead. “I was being civilized you know.” Shaking his head he began to search the area as he put his gun back in the halter. No one stood out. He looked towards their ship. He could see some one was firing from the ship. He raised his eyebrow. “Keh, a wimpy Pirate!” He jumped onto a house and showed off his claws. “Time to take you down!” He then flew towards the ship in lightning speed. The other pirate didn't even see him coming.
 
“Sankon Tessou!” He screamed as he swung his claws at the Pirate with the gun.
 
Kago quickly spun around and shot the other pirate. However, his attack had sliced her. She fell over in pain and the other captain fell to the deck. She looked at the other Captain. “Heh! That's what you get for messing with the great Kago!” She said in a masculine voice.
 
He looked up at her. “Keh, and that's what you get for messing with The Silver Hanyou!” Referring to her sliced up arm.
 
She stood up and grabbed him, pulling him up. She noticed that the bullet whole was below his heart. “Damn, guess I have to take you prisoner, you piece of-“
 
Suddenly another pirate jumped on the ship. “You shall put down the Captain, or I shall ram this sword through your back.”
 
The Silver Hanyou looked up at the other Pirate. “Miroku!”
 
Kago smiled and quickly turned around so that Miroku sword would hit the Silver Hanyou. “You have no idea who you are messing with.”
 
Miroku hesitated. She had the lead. Kago glanced down to see that her Pirates were massacring the Silver Hanyou's Pirates. She grinned. “You are both mine, now drop your sword!”
 
Miroku dropped his sword. Kago smiled. She had won.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Miroku and Silver Hanyou were tied up below deck. Kago's Pirates all loaded up the treasures they had stolen and went to sea.
 
“SHIMATTA!” Silver Hanyou yelled.
 
Miroku sat there in thought. “I thought we were the strongest Pirates ever?”
 
Silver Hanyou glared towards Miroku. “SHUT UP! I never knew of him! He must be new!”
 
Miroku nodded with his eyes closed. “He seemed a little different though.”
 
Silver Hanyou growled. He moved his claw and began to cut the rope.
 
“Um, are you sure you should be-“
 
“SHUT UP!!” He yelled, cutting at the rope.
 
“Um…”
 
“SHUT UP!”
 
“You should listen to your friend!” Came a voice. A pirate walked down the stairs and kicked Silver Hanyou in the face. He then hooked up a chain to Silver Hanyou's wrists. “Complements of Captain Kago.” The Pirate sneered and then left the two in the complete dark.
 
~*~*~*~
 
A/N: Uh Oh!  What will Captain Silver Hanyou do being Kago's prisoner?  Want more?  Review!
 
Prievew:
The Silver Hanyou glared at Kago. He watched as she knelt down and examined the chains.
“I see that you have been trying to escape.” Kago said.
The Silver Hanyou glared at her. “What do you plan to do with us?”
“Torture you to death.” Kago replied as she leaned forward into Silver Hanyou's face.
He head bucked her, and her hat fell off. He gasped. “You're a GIRL!”