InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captain Kago and the Silver Hanyou ❯ Prisoner ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
I do not own anything.. I am poor… I am not worthy to sue!
~*~*~*~*~
Kago let out a stressed sigh as she fell into her chair at the head of the table. She looked up at the other pirates who were tearing away at the food before them. She laughed and held up her mug. She then said in a deep voice, “To our latest victory and prisoners! May we feed well!” Her left arm was bandaged up, and the bandage was turning a little red, but Kago didn't care.
The pirates all yelled out in agreement and slammed their mugs together. Kago looked over at the gold piled up in the far corner of the ship. They took the liberty of stealing all of the treasure from the other Pirate's ship as well as from the island. Kago smirked to herself. `And they think a woman can't be a pirate. Arr.' after the meal was eaten she grabbed some scraps for her prisoners. She walked down into the prison area of the ship and looked at the two prisoners. Both men glared at the girl. She smirked. She placed the plates before the men.
The Silver Hanyou glared at Kago. He watched as she knelt down and examined the chains.
“I see that you have been trying to escape.” Kago said.
The Silver Hanyou glared at her. “What do you plan to do with us?”
“Torture you to death.” Kago replied as she leaned forward into Silver Hanyou's face.
He head bucked her, and her hat fell off. He gasped. “You're a GIRL!”
Kago shot him a glare and grabbed her hat, tucking her hair back up in it. “You better not say that I am a girl, as it would be pretty humiliating on your part to be defeated by a GIRL!” Kago said in a deep manly voice. “Anyways, who ever said a guy can not have hair that long?”
Silver Hanyou sneered at her. “It's even longer then my own hair, little girl.”
Kago glared at him. She pulled out a knife and held it to his throat. “Pick on my hair, one more time, Hanyou, and your throat will be slit.” Kago said, emphasizing hanyou.
He smirked at her. “Keh.” He looked towards Miroku. Miroku was staring at Kago.
Kago eyed the other man. “What are you looking at, boy?” She growled.
“If you are a female, Will you bear my child?“
WHACK!
Miroku's face throbbed as a red hand print formed... “She hit me like a girl would.”
Kago stormed up the stairs, leaving the two men tied up, with food in front of them, unable to eat.
~*~*~*~*~
“CAPTAIN KAGO! What do you want to do now?” A pirate asked.
Kago leaned back and thought for a moment in her chair. She then leaned forward. “I say that we take the land as planed as our own personal play ground. Then, in the morning, we set sail for the country that has the jewel which belongs to my ancestors.”
The pirates all held up their swords and screamed their agreement. Kago smirked. She was getting these Pirates all of the adventures they could ever want. So what if she was a girl? It didn't matter. At least, to her. She was the most feared pirate in all of the seven seas!
Kago turned around and went to her quarters. She locked the door and sighed. She wanted to take a bath, as she stunk like a man, but… if they did find out…
Kago walked towards her bed. That damn hanyou… he could blow her cover. She took off her hat and let her long flowing hair fall. She touched her soft hair. `If only I could stay in my dream world.' She whipped a tear from her eye and pulled out her knife. She took a deep breath and sliced her hair in an instant. She held the cut hair in one hand, and the knife in the other. Her hair now fell just below her shoulders. She put a tie around the cut hair and placed it in a drawer. She then took a tie and pulled her hair back into a low ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror. She needed something. She picked up a gold stub earring and put it in her right ear. There, she looked more like a pirate. She tucked her hair up into her hat and smirked. Time to go to the island and rest.
~*~*~*~*~
The two prisoners felt the ship hit land once again. Silver Hanyou growled to himself as he thought about being held captive by a mere woman.
“A female captain! How marvelous!” Mikou said.
Silver Hanyou turned his head to try and see the other boy. “SHUT UP!” He moved his claws, but was unsuccessful in hurting him. Silver Hanyou growled and did nothing.
He could not believe that a mere woman could do this to him! What was this captain's name? He shook his head. Who cares? He had to get out and take her ship and crew. A grin fell on his face as he thought of how to do it.
~*~*~*~*~
While the pirates were all splashing in the pond Kago snuck further into the area. She scanned the area and saw a small area that she could bathe quickly. It was far enough away that no one should find her. She quickly stripped her clothes and jumped in the little pond.
She tried to relax, but she was too nervous to. She quickly scrubbed and washed her hair. She then got out and dressed. She proceeded to walk back to her ship.
~*~*~*~*~
A pirate who was skinny walked down the stairs to give the prisoners food. He looked at the two and saw they were tied up to the pole still. “Aw man, why aren't you in your damn cell?”
He turned to walk back up the stairs when Miruko shouted, “Wait! I think I cut my wrist!” The pirate raised an eyebrow and continued to walk up the stairs.
Silver Hanyou glared towards the other pirate's descending back. Once the pirate was gone, her scolded Miruko. “Did I tell you to say that?”
Miruko sighed. “This is taking too long.”
Silver Hanyou watched as two pirates walked down the stairs towards them. “Not much longer.”
~*~*~*~*~
Kago climbed back onto the ship. She let her hair stay down this time, but tied back in a very messy ponytail. She climbed onto the ship and let out a sigh. Suddenly, she felt something sharp at her throat. She looked up and growled. The Silver Hanyou stood a couple of feet from her, his sword aimed at her throat.
“I take it that my guards did something incredibly stupid.” Kago sighed, not paying attention to the sword aimed at her throat. “Typical.”
Miroku walked up beside Silver Hanyou. “If it's typical, then why did you let them guard us?” He asked.
Kago smirked at the two men who were taller then her. “So that I can beat your asses again!” She stepped back and darted to the left. She dove and rolled as she pulled out a knife. When she landed on one knee and one foot, she quickly threw the knife at the two men. They jumped to the side. Kago smirked. She had expected that. The knife plumaged into the Silver Hanyou's chest. He fell down and Miroku started to head towards him as Kago picked up her bow and arrow that had been hidden under some sheets on the deck. She shot Miroku in the leg. He fell.
Kago lowered her bow. “You two are weak. I have beaten you now twice!”
The two men glared at her. She walked up to them and put her foot on the Silver Hanyou's chest, pushing him to lie down on his back on the deck. “For a hanyou, you are weak.”
He snarled at her and watched as the two pirates he had defeated climbed up the stairs and smirked. “No one can beat our Captain Kago!”
Kago studied Silver Hanyou's wound. “What a waste. I just missed your heart again.” Kago took her foot off of him. “Do you want to serve as a Pirate for me?”
Miroku smiled. “YES!”
Silver Hanyou shot him a glare. “Hell no!”
Kago pulled the knife from his chest. “Too bad.”
Miroku watched as she yanked the arrow from his leg.
“I guess I have to bandage up both of you this time. Or, I can have you bleed to death…”
Silver Hanyou glared at the other captain. His eyes full of hate. “As if you care one way or the other.”
Kago turned to Miroku. “You are to sweet to serve this low life pee brained idiotic Hanyou… right?”
Miroku grimaced as he looked towards Silver Hanyou.
“Men, bandage up these two men, and throw them in their cells. Feed them a few scraps of food, nothing more. We will be setting sail in the morning to claim what is ours.”
~*~*~*~*~
A/N: I know, a little slow moving and where's Sango? ^_^ Find out, next chapter!
 
Zzzzz
 
Preview:
Kago aimed her gun at the pesky people on the land. “Where is she? Where is the daughter of the mayor?” Kago continued to peer through her gun until she saw what she wanted. Kago smirked. “There you are, girl.”