InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captain Kago and the Silver Hanyou ❯ The mayor’s house ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha … Really… I don't.
 
Kago smirked as she felt the morning sun on her face. Nothing could ruin her day…
 
“Sankon Tessou!!!!”
 
… Except him. Kago turned towards the pirates fleeing from the prison cell. She pulled out her sword as the Silver Hanyou rushed up the stairs.
 
“KEH! Your pirates forgot to tie me up.” He lung towards Kago and she lung towards him.
 
The other pirates all stood back as the two fought once again. Kago kicked the Silver Hanyou between his legs and he fell over. She let out a sigh and glared towards her pirates. “Who took his chains off?”
 
They all looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders.
 
“That would be me, Kago…” Miroku said as he walked over to her.
 
Kago shook her head. “You stole the key off of a guard eh?”
 
Miroku smiled sheepishly at her. “I am a pirate.”
 
Kago glared at him. “Different cells then.” She turned her back to the two pirates.
 
“KEH! We know that you're a-“ Silver Hanyou began before Kago took her sword and smashed it's handle down on his head hard.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kago paced the ship's deck. It had been years since she had been to this place. She let out a sigh. She smirked as she saw the land getting closer.
 
“Arras ye scarily scoundrels!” She yelled in a deep manly voice. “It's time to take ye land treasures!”
The pirates all jumped up and down and waved their swords in the air. Kago smirked. It was time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango rushed down the stairs and gracefully picked up her kitten, Kirara. Kirara had two tails and was golden with black paws. Sango had long hair and a beautiful pink and green dress on. She rushed to her father's side and peered over his shoulder as he was sitting in his chair reading a newspaper.
“Papa, what are you reading about?” She asked.
“Nothing, Sango. Are you ready for your marriage?” He asked as he closed his paper and looked at Sango.
“Um… yes, Papa.” She said softly. She refused to meet his eyes. He took her hands in his own.
“Sango, I know that an arranged marriage is not fair, but…” He tried to catch her eyes. “It is the way things have been done for centuries. Your mother and I had an arranged marriage.”
Sango closed her eyes. “I know, Papa.”
“If only…” Her father began. His eyes became distant. He then returned his attention to Sango. “Sesshoumaru is a fine man.” Her father said with a smile. “He is the head of the royal guards!”
Sango smiled sheepishly once again. “Papa… I miss her.”
His eyes softened. “So do I.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kago watched as the ship landed on shore. She took a deep breath. “ATTACK!” She screamed as the Pirates all flew off of the ship. “Michel, you are the leader!” She watched as they began to break into people's homes and do their normal pirate chores. However, that was not what she cared about. She began to search for a certain house. She grabbed her gun and spotted the house she was looking for. `The mayor's house.' Kago aimed her gun at the pesky people on the land. “Where is she? Where is the daughter of the mayor?” Kago continued to peer through her gun until she saw what she wanted. Kago smirked. “There you are, girl.” She aimed the gun towards the girl who was being chased by one of her pirates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango heard some screams coming from out side of the house. He dad rose to his feet quickly. “We're under attack, Sango! Hide!”
Sango shook her head furiously. “PAPA! NO!”
Her dad glared at her. “Do as you're told!”
Sango nodded and rushed to a part of the house she felt was safe. She then turned around and saw Kirara. She quickly rushed back to her beloved kitten. That was when the door was busted open and three pirates rushed in. She picked Kirara up and rushed out the back door at top speed. She clutched Kirara to her chest and kept her eyes closed tight. She then felt something hit her leg. She let out a scream of pain and fell forward. The pirates quickly grabbed her and she struggled to keep Kirara with in her grasp.
“Bring that one here!” A rough manly voice yelled from the ship. The pirates smirked and tossed Sango over one of their shoulders.
“Looks like our captain has plans for you, missy.” A pirate sneered. Sango began to cry as Kirara followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kago put her gun down and helped the two pirates who were pulling the mayor's daughter onto the ship. She watched as they took her to the cell area of the ship. She smirked and the two pirates came back up.
“She was wounded in her leg.” One of them informed her.
“I know, I was the one who did it.” She informed them in a masculine voice. “She is the mayor's daughter… and a great hostage.”
The pirates looked at each other and left the ship to fight some more. Kago grabbed some bandages and went into the holding area. She glared at the two men who were in their cells. She quickly went over to Sango's cell. She kneeled before the door and looked at her. “Sango?” She said softly.
Sango looked towards her. Tears were falling from her eyes. “Why are you doing this?” She asked Kago.
“Kago let out a sigh. “You do not need to ever find out.”
Sango looked at Kago, almost as if she was studying her. “Kagome?” She said softly.
Kago winked at her and put her finger up to her lips as she shot a look at the other prisoners. “I need to inspect that wound of yours.” Kago said as she began to unravel the bandages.
“Why didn't you come back home?” Sango shouted. The other two pirates eyed the two girls.
Kago rolled her eyes and unlocked the cell that held Sango. “Things have changed since we last met.”
Sango tried to stand up, but fell once again. “HOW?”
Kago closed the cell and eyed Sango. “I'm now a captain.” She looked over at the other two. “I am the most feared Pirate of all the seven seas.”
Sago grabbed Kago's legs. “NO!”
Kago kneeled beside Sango. She took Sango's hands with in hers. “I had to do this.”
Miroku smiled at the scene. “Still think she's a girl?” He asked the Silver Hanyou. He just eyed Kago and Sango's scene, not saying a thing.
“Why? I don't understand!” Sango yelled.
Kago grabbed Sango's foot with one hand and the bandages with the other. “Sango, I will explain one day when we do not have an audience.”
Sango looked at the other two men. When her eyes fell on Miroku, he yelled out to her.
“WILL YOU BEAR MY CHILD?!”
Kago felt her face turn red and she turned to face him. “IF YOU EVER ASK HER THAT AGAIN…” Kago growled.
“OH! You're the jealous type!” Miroku joked.
Kago turned her attention back to Sango. “We will talk in private tonight.”
Sango quickly grabbed Kago and embraced her tight. “Kagome, I missed you so much.”
Kago pushed Sango from her and smiled at the girl. “I am known as Kago. Captain Kago.”
Sango nodded. “What about Papa?”
Kago stood up. “I'm sure he will be fine.” She then opened the cell door and proceeded out.
“So, you're a lesbian, eh?” The Silver Hanyou snarled at Kago.
She proceeded to lock the cell and then walked towards his cell. She smirked at him. “Since I'm not a female, I can't be a lesbian, correct?”
The silver Hanyou rushed over to her. “I can smell your female hormones.”
Kago smirked. “Oh?”
Miroku yelled out, “Can either one of you lovely ladies bear my child?”
Kago began to growl and tighten her fist. She turned towards Miroku and stormed towards him. “Ask that question one more time and I'll-“
Miroku smirked at her. “You actually sound like a woman!”
Kago's eyes widened in terror. “I DO NOT!” She growled in a very deep voice.
“Yes you do!” Miroku teased.
WHACK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kago smiled later that evening as she held up her cup. “To victory!” She yelled in her normal deep voice. She wore a very loose white shirt and tight black pants and a violet slash around her waist. She had on tall boots that went up to her knees.
“ARGH!” The pirates yelled to her.
She smirked and began to drink her drink.
“Captain, we found this kitten on deck. Can we keep it?” A pirate asked as he held up Kirara who was bound by rope. Kago looked at the kitten. `Kirara!' Kago walked over to the Pirate. “Yes, we can keep her as a pet. So, that means, no cooking her!”
“Um, capt, how did you know it was a she?” The pirate asked.
“I am not blind!” Kago yelled. The pirates looked at how they held the poor kitten and blushed. Her butt was right in Kango's face.
“GOMEN!” They yelled in unison.
“I want to see the female prisoner in my quarters.” Kago said as she grabbed Kirara and left the room. The pirates exchanged looks, but didn't say a thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kago lay on her bed, with her legs crossed, chewing on a straw. She had her arms behind her head and stared out into space. She heard a knock on her door. “Come in.”
A pirate opened her door and was holding Sango in his grasp. “Here is the prisoner.” He tossed Sango into Kago's room and closed the door.
Kago let out a sigh and got out of her bed. She closed the window and locked it. Sango stood up and looked at Kago. Kago walked past the girl and locked the door. She let out a sigh and turned to Sango. “It has been so long, sister.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Secretes are beginning to unfold! Why is Kagome hiding with the pirates? Why was The Silver Hanyou quiet while the two girls talked? Hee Hee... What is his secrete?
Oh, and yes, I will be putting in some fluff sooner or later. You know the routine… REVIEW!
 
Preview:
“Sango…” She whispered. She had left behind her elder sister, Sango. She loved her sister very much, but she had to do what she had to do. Now, it was time to fix everything. Now that Sango was safe, she had to fix everything that should have never been.