InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captive ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well I am gonna try for another fic. I hope this one you guys like too. I would like to thank all the reviews that reviewed for In His Eyes. I appreciate it. It helped me to start on this one. Well I hope you guys like this story too.

Disclaimer: I soooo don't own Inuyasha. *Lawyers come over and say* What are you talking about. You won the case. Inuyasha is now yours. *Wakes up from dream cause Palikani is shaking my shoulder* Aww man I thought I had it. *sighs* Oh well I tried.

Now on with the prologue.

"Hey Sango" Kagome called down the hallway of the apartment her and her best friend Sango share. "In the kitchen Kag." Sango stated back.

Kagome turned back around and shut the door and bent down to pet Kirara and put her shoes in the shoe rack. "Well Sango I have just gotten a letter from mom and she wants me home for Sota's 15th Birthday."

"Have you forgotten Kags? I have to go home too, remember?" Sango responded. "Yeah, I remember. Kohaku's birthday is only three days after Sota's. How about this year you go to Kohaku’s birthday and I go to Sota's, that way we don't have to make that long trip back and forth?" Kagome suggested as she sat down at the table and watched Sango bustle back and forth to make supper.

"Yeah we could give each other the gifts we got for them and then on their special day we could call them and wish them happy birthday and find out how they liked our presents." Sango added.

"Sounds good to me Sango. How about you?" "I think it sounds great, too. We won't be so tired like we are after that trip."

Well then Sango I say we go for it. Then next year we can try and think of something else, that way we can both go to both of them."

Well there is the prologue. I think it is kinda short but maybe I can make the next chapter longer. I don't know when I will update next. I can never get on the computer cause everybody else is always on. so....... I will update when I can.

*~Star Fire Kagome~*