InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captive ❯ Sky Programs and Things Out of The Ordinary ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: If you want a disclaimer go back to the previous chapter. I hate to admit it cause it hurts. *starts to wail*

Sorry it took so long to update. Hope you guys like it.

Here’s chapter one.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Two days later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Well Sango I have all I need for my stay. How about you?” Kagome asked Sango as she woke up that morning. “I believe I have every thing.” Sango responded.

“I hope so I don’t want to leave anything important that I might need behind.” “But Kag, its not like you can’t go buy more.” “But Sango you know I need my money saved up for my mangas. I can’t live without them.” Kagome giggled as Sango sat down to eat her breakfast.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah Kagome I hear ya.” Sango said as she rolled her eyes at Kagome. “What it’s true. That’s some very valuable stuff.” Kagome huffed.

Sango finished her breakfast and went to take her shower.

They spent the rest of the day watching movies and checking their packing lists to make sure they didn’t forget anything.

“Well Sango, its getting late. I think that I might just might head for bed.” Kagome stated as she yawned and headed to her room. “Sounds like a plan to me.” Sango replied with a yawn of her own.

“See ya in the morning Kags.” “Yeah, night Sango.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~With somebody else (can‘t tell ya who yet)~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“I think we have found her whereabouts, sir.” A shadow said to the man in front of the others. “Really? Where?” He responded.

“She is leaving to her home at the Higurashi Shrine tomorrow. She should be there by tomorrow night.” He responded back with satisfaction. “Very well then. I expect to be notified that two of your men are in position by the time she arrives.” He said with a warning tone.

“Very well, sir.” And with that he disappeared.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Back with Sango and Kagome the next morning~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After they both showered, they hauled their luggage down to their vehicles and said bye to each other before they left.

“Ok, one last check. Are you sure you have every thing Sango?” I believe so Kag. Are you sure you grabbed every thing?” Pretty sure. Ok I think we are ready.

As they hopped into their rightful vehicles they said bye to one another one more time.

Later that night, at about eight pm Kagome was pulling up to the shrine in which she grew up. As she ascended the steps, she saw that the lights were out in the house.

“I wonder what is up with all of the lights being off?” Kagome pondered before unlocking the door and flipped on the lights she needed to enter the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Somewhere around the house~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hmm…… Is she the one?” Said a figure that was masked by the darkness. “I believe she is. He will be pleased to know she arrived according to plans.” And with that the two figures walked away to find a better position.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Back with Kagome~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Mom, Sota, Gramps? I’m home……Hmmm I wonder where every one is at?” She then walked into the kitchen to see if her mom left a note like she would usually do.

She found what she was looking for on the counter next to the sink.

‘Kagome,
We figured it would take too long by mail and you didn’t answer your call phone when we tried to call you. We decided to take a trip to America for Sota’s birthday.

We should be back a couple days before you leave. We are very sorry you didn’t get to come, but you didn’t answer. We love you.

Love,
Mom, Sota, and Gramps’

“Well that sure explains some things. I guess I’ll take my stuff upstairs.”

As soon as she was done with her luggage she changed into her sleek green gown and went down stairs to see if there was any thing on TV.

As she was flipping through the stations she came across one of those five minute sky programs and stopped.

“And tonight you should be able to see Jupiter to the East, and Saturn to the North. It’s a good night to see the rings around Saturn. They will be very visible through even a small telescope.” The program stated.

“Hmm…. Sounds interesting.” And with that she went to find her old telescope she got for Christmas one year.

Five minutes later she found it in the hallway closet. “Ta da. And here is my trusty telescope.” She was saying to her self as she was pulling it from the closet.

Taking her CD player, with one of her favorite CD’s in it, she went outside. She went and sat on the little porch swing by her favorite tree on their land, the Sacred Tree. Or as she sometimes calls it, her memory tree. This tree holds all her memories. From her happiest and dearest to her saddest memories.

After about ten minutes of searching she finally found Saturn. As she was looking at it a shadow passed over the lens.

She looked up to see what it was, but didn’t see anything. She soon passed it off as her over active imagination and went to find Jupiter.

Just as she found it the shadow passed over again.

This time she looked up and saw the shadow move into the darkness of the forest surrounding the shrine.

This freaked her out so she decided to pack up her things and go back inside the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ther e we go chapter one finally. Took me a couple of days to write because I have been a little busy. I hope you guys like this chapter and decide to read and also review. That makes me feel special and makes me want to update faster. I really felt special after I checked out one of my best friends page and saw that she dedicated a section to me. Thanks a lot Palikani that made me super happy. But reviews or no reviews I will update.
Well gotta go for now.
Ja ne,

*~Star Fire Kagome~*