InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captive ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Captive*
Chapter Fifteen
 
*Sango's POV*
When I awoke the next morning I was still cuddled in Miroku's arms, yet somehow he'd still managed to steal all the covers. Laughing to myself I left the bed to go to the bathroom that connected to Miroku's room. Then I looked in the mirror and froze in shock. My face! It was back to normal! I squealed happily then ran back into the bed room to pounce on Miroku. "Wake up you big idiot," I told him.
"I don't want to go to school mommy," he murmured. "I want to stay home and bake cookies with you."
I shook him again. "Wake up," I said again.
"Sango?" he muttered. Before he was even fully awake his hands came up to cup my bottom.
"Pervert," I said mildly slapping him softly.
"Mmm, Sango," he said again.
"Wake up Hoshi," I shook him. "Look at me!" He barely cracked his eyes open.
"You look beautiful Sango," he murmured.
"You didn't even look," I complained. "If you don't wake up and look at me this instant I will never let you touch me again." His eyes shot open. He seemed somewhat surprised to find me straddling him.
"Your face!" he exclaimed after gazing at me sleepily for a few minutes. "It's normal."
"I know," I laughed delightedly. My laughter was cut off when he surprised me by surging upright and crushing his mouth to mine. My surprise quickly changed to a groan as he deepened the kiss and his tongue invaded my mouth to twine with mine. I was panting when we finally parted. "Wow," was all I could manage.
"Yeah, wow," echoed Hoshi. "Let's go get some breakfast, okay?"
"Must we?" I purred rubbing against his naked chest. He took a deep breath as though to steady himself then put his hands to my waist to lift me off of him and I tightened my legs around his thighs.
 
*Miroku's POV*
 
I tried to lift Sango off of me and she clamped her legs tight around my thighs. Such sweet torture, and I knew from the look in her eyes that she knew what she was doing. "Sango," I groaned. I don't want our first time together to be just some morning romp. I want it to be special and romantic. Sango however doesn't seem to care.
"Miroku," she said softly. "Don't you want me?" I snapped out of my reverie to see the vulnerable crestfallen look on her face. "My dear Sango," I caressed her face. "I've never wanted any woman as much as I want you," I replied. The truth in that statement struck me hard and sent my mind reeling for a second. But I was too distracted by her answering smile to think much on it. And before I could suggest breakfast again her lips met mine and seconds her tongue slipped into my mouth; tasting, touching, exploring. I could feel my resolve weakening but I really didn't care anymore. I slipped my arms about her waist and pulled her closer so her body was flush with mine.
"What about breakfast?" she murmured against my lips.
"To hell with breakfast," I answered trying to remove her clothes and cursing mentally when my hands fumbled. Where was all my finesse? My expertise? "You're my breakfast,"
"Eat up then," she said smiling. "After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."
I didn't bother answering I had finally managed to release all the buttons on the shirt she was wearing and was grinning triumphantly. She laughed at my eagerness and I silenced her laughter with a kiss. She moaned and let her hands roam, I did the same.
~*~ fifteen minutes later…~*~
Spent; I couldn't believe it. I only lasted fifteen minutes. I couldn't speak only stare at Sango with a mixture of horror and a silent apology.
"What happened, Miroku?" she teased. "I thought you could go three hours or more."
"Sango," I stammered. "I'm so, that's never happened before. I'm so sorry." What was going on with me? Never, never has that happened so fast, but then I've never been in love before either. Wait, love? I did not just think those words. I can't be in love; guys like me don't fall in love. It's impossible for me to make that sacred commitment because no one woman could ever satisfy me and I would hate myself for breaking some girl's heart because she thought she was the only one. Something must be done before I say something to Sango that I'll regret.
 
*Sango's POV*
 
"I'm so sorry," Hoshi apologized.
I laughed, "Don't sweat it Miroku, it happens to the best of us." I grinned at him then I realized he was genuinely hurting. "Miroku," I said softly rolling closer to lay a hand on his chest. "Seriously, don't worry about it. It really does happen to everyone."
"Not to me," he said solemnly. "I wanted our first time to be special. Not just a few minutes of rolling around and groping each other."
I smiled; he was so sweet, "It was special Miroku," he interrupted me with a snort. "Seriously, it might not have lasted long, but I promise you I've never had a better experience than that one." Because I've never been in love before. I added silently. For some reason it didn't startle or surprise me at all to realize I was in love with Miroku. Just as I knew that I'd never speak the words aloud to him. It would only serve to push him away sooner. The secret of my love would be my burden to bear.
 
WooHoo! Another chapter completed. Only two more to go and then you guys get to read the sequel. It's Kagome and Inuyasha's story called Moving On.
Luv ya much,
Inulover