InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cheating Hearts (no i didnt steal this story i just made a new name) ❯ Finding out ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Title - Cheating Hearts
 
A/N~ hey yall! this is my new fanfic! and id like to thank my friend Sarah (AKA- Whisper On The Wind, on Fanfictions.net) for giving me the name! shes one of the best writers ever so i suggest you read on of her fics and review ^_~
 
Diclaimer - yea i actually do own Inuyasha.... but sadly its just in dreams.....
 
--------------------------------------
 
Chapter 1
 
 
"Kagome!!"
 
I turned around to see Inuyasha pulling up his pants
 
"Stay away from me you bastard!" I scream as I slam the door
 
I bet your wondering whats happening right now am I right? Well today I got off work early and I thought I'd go see my boyfriend today so I did, but i didnt think I'd find him in the bed with another girl... well I got in my car and drove to his aptartment. I got there in about 15 minutes and stepped out of my car, locked it and went into the building. It was a pretty nice place really but of course it would be because his family is pretty rich but anyways I went into the building and went to the elevator and went up to his floor.
 
When I stepped into the elevator there was noone in there so I just rode up to his floor alone listening to the horrible elevator music which gave me a headache. It finally got to his floor and I stepped out of the elevator and walked up to his door and dug through my purse for the key.
 
You see me and him have been going out for over 2 years now and thats why I was so shocked when I found him in the bed with another girl! I mean wouldnt you be to? but I finally found the key and opened the door quietly because I wanted to suprise him... and boy did I do that....
 
I heard his music playing as loud as always and I thought itd be the perfect oppurtunity to suprise him so I walked over to his door as quietly as possible and opened the door to his bedroom, and thats when I saw it, thats when I saw him fucking this chic who looked alot like me!
 
When I saw that she looked just like me I was hoping that this was just a dream just a horrible night-mare.... but it wasnt, it was real. He turned around and gasped and then looked at the other girl in the bed. He quickly got up and I shut the door quickly. I stood against the wall for about 5 minutes before finally getting over the shock of seeing what I just saw. I started running for the door until I heard him yell out my name.
 
"Kagome!"
 
I turned around to see him pulling up his pants and starting to run towards me
 
"Stay away from me you bastard!" I say as I finally got to the door and then I slammed it shut as hard as I could and ran to the elevator and got in.
 
So now, as we speak, I'm getting into my car to go home and cry my eyes out. And that was just the beginning of Plan A: Get revenge on Inuyasha....
 
A/N - do ya like it so far?? and sorry its so short but the other chapters will be longer i swear! well i hope you do! and if you want to read more im gonna need 5 reviews first.... i mean how hard is it to just click that pretty purple button right down there and tell me if ya like it or not? so plz review! ::does best puppy dog eyes:: pwetty pwease! Thankeez! well until next time TTFN! ^_~