InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cheating Hearts (no i didnt steal this story i just made a new name) ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
~To all the reviewers! ~
 
~FanFiction's Reviewers~
 
thegreatinuyashamaster~ hehe good to know that it makes ya keep comen back for more! hm... maybe I should end it with more evil cliffys? ::evil smile:: lol nah j/k! I wudnt do that!! but thnx for the review! ^_^
 
esta~ Im glad that you like it! thnx for the reviews!
 
shangxiang10~ ok ill try to update as soon and i can =) thnx for the review!
 
inuyasha baby girl~ glad ya like! thank u 4 the review! =)
 
ChikaMortal~ thank you! im glad to hear that you like it and im gonna try to continue it and update as soon as i can but with school and homework and evil teachers and evil parents.... and the list goes on and on and on but you get the picture right? hehe... but with all those things its hard but ill try! thanks for the review!! ^_^
 
BisHojo~ ::laughs nervously:: hehehe.... dont shoot me!!! heres the chapter that you wanted! ::screams:: IM TO YOUNG TO DIE!!!! lol thnx for the entertaining review! ^_^
 
AnimeMoonlightGoddess~ ill try to keep on updating as soon as i can! thanks for the review! ^_^
 
saltypotatoes~ lol yea i know i do to! but i did this for revenge on the other people who did it to me!! hehe yea i know im weird....but uh yea... thanks for the review!!! ^_^
 
Mila2504~ Im glad that you liked it and yea i know it was kind of boring but I couldnt think of anything to write!! hope it wasnt to boring I hope this chapter is more entertaining than the other ones! and im more than happy to reply to my reviewers its fun! ^_^ and yes i know im evil but thats just how i am! ::smiles evily:: lol i hope your right that other ppl like it! well i hope ya like this chapter and thnx for reviewing!! ^_^
 
Inuyashlovr07~ thnx for the reviews and im glad that you like it! ill try to update ASAP! ^_^
 
SunshineEevee~ thnx for the review! ill try my best to update fast! ^_^
 
Anonymous miss~ yea i know it does have alot of mistakes but my editor has the flu so she cant edit it ::sniffle:: so im gonna try my best to get all the spelling right but i only look over it once afterwards because i usually dont have the time to write it! ::sigh:: teenage life sux... but im glad you like the plot! and im sorry that the chapter are so short but i couldnt really think of anything to write but i hope you like this chapter better and ill try to update ASAP! thanks for the suggestions and the review! ^_^
 
~MediaMiner's Reviewers~
 
Blank. :'(
 
~*~ A/N- oh-my-god!! all these reviews!!!! i didnt think that all these people would like my story!! ::does lil happy dance:: im so happy!!! thank you all for reviewing and i hope you like this chapter! but it still aint edited because my editor Sarah has the flu ::sniffle:: hope she gets better soon! well heres what u all have been waiting for! chapter 3!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last Time on 'Cheating Hearts'~
 
After getting her coffee and keys she was fixing to leave to go to her work until her phone rang.... "Wonder who that is?" she asked herself as she walked over to the phone to pick it up.
 
"...Hello?" she said
 
"Kagome?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~*~Chapter 3! ~*~
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
 
"Kagome? you there?"
 
"Yea I'm here... whats up Sango?"
 
"Not much I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight and watch some love movies and gain 50lbs by eating ice cream?"
 
"Hm... sounds good to me! What time should I come over?"
 
"About 7 I guess.... but bring your PJ's because you'll probablly fall asleep like you usually do"
 
.:laughs:. "Ok, I will, but hey I got to get to work befor I'm late again so I'll see you later"
 
"Ok bye!"
 
"Bye!"
 
I hung up the phone and walked out the door to my car got in and shut the door and drove off to my work.
 
I was driving down the road singing happily to Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning when this asshole pulled out in front of me almost causing me to wreck! I shot him the bird and honked the horn at him but he just sped off in his fancy SUV and probablly didnt see me but whatever..... I finally calmed down and turned the dial on the radio to find something else to listen to. I turned it to 107.7 The X and The Killers - Mr. Brightside was on so i left it on there and sang along to it to. I finally got to my work pulled in, parked, got out and walked into the building. What I didnt know was that I would be walking right into hell because I was an hour late..... I had forgot to reset my clock last night.... lady luck just doesnt like me for some reason.
 
~*~After Work~*~
 
I got home from my horrific day at work and decided to take a relaxing bath before I went to Sangos. I looked over at the clock to see if I had time to take one. It was 6:00.... yea I think I have time to take one. I walked into my bathroom turned the water on as hot as I could stand and added some bubbles and voila! I had my own spa at my house! I sank in very slowly getting use to the warm water and closed my eyes and thought about all thats happened in the past couple of days.
 
I had sat in the bath tub for 30 minutes when I decided to get out and get dressed to go to Sangos. I was out and ready within 15 minutes and it was only about 6:10 so I decided I would watch some T.V. to kill the time. I turned on the T.V. and was about to sit down and watch One Tree Hill but the door bell rang so I walked over to the door and opened it.
 
I gasped at who I saw. The person who I wanted to see the least was at my door right now.... and that person was...
 
---A/N- hahaha! another cliffie!!! hm.. should i really leave you hanging there? am i really that evil? let me think bout it for a second.... yes! but since you all have been wonderfully kind to leave me reviews ill continue just for you! ::grins:: you really thought i was gonna leave you did you? hehe!-----
 
"What are you doing here" I asked annoyed
 
"Kagome.... Im really really sorry about what I did! I dont know why I did it I was drunk and I-" but before he could finish his sentence Kagome cut in.
 
"Oh and you think that that makes it alright, huh? It's alright that you slept with another woman because you were drunk?! Well not to me it aint! I will never forgive you for the pain you have caused me Inuyasha! I thought you loved me!!! I thought that you would be faithful and loyal but you showed me that you werent by what I saw in your bedroom and you know what? I was actually hoping and dreaming that you would ask me to marry you! But not now! I hope I never see youre ugly face here again! good-bye Inuyasha!" I screamed as I slammed the door in his face befor he could say another word and walked over to the couch and sat down.
 
I sat there for a while, rocking back and forth crying. I always imagined me and him getting married and having the perfect family but he had to go and ruin it with that look-a-like slut! Maybe he did it because I havent seen him in a while.... you see I work for a designer company and Im the designers assistant and I have to go with her when she has a fashion show and I had been gone to Paris -which is rather lovely by the way- for 2 months and I guess he got lonely.... but that doesnt change anything! If he really loved me he wouldnt have done that!
 
I looked at the clock to see that it was almost 7:30! oh crap Im late!!
 
I rushed out my door and into my car to go to Sangos place.
 
The last thought I had befor I sped out of my driveway was :
'Sangos gonna kill me!!'
 
A/N~ Ok im pretty sure that this one is longer but i dont know for sure.... but I hope you like it! Inuyasha finally came into the picture....for about a second... but oh well! he'll be back in soon! but newho! I hope ya liked it and im gonna need 5 reviews for me to update the 4th chapter! ^_^ R&R plz! Thankeez!
~SkItTLeZ!~