InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cheating Hearts (no i didnt steal this story i just made a new name) ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
~Fanfiction's Reviewers~
 
Blue-Wolf- yay! im glad you love it! and i was hopen it was dramatic but i wasnt sure but now i am ill try and update as soon as i can! thanks for the review!
 
Whisper On The Wind- no way! you are way better than me! admit it! and no yours have more people comen back for more because there more descriptive and more thrilling and i dont know! more better! so there your better! but im glad you like it! nothens better than the support of a friend but i didnt know your comp. was messed up... oh well! woo-hoo! your computers fixed hooray! lolz! thank you for the review! LuVyAz!
 
Kougas #1 fan - oh ok! well i got ur correct name now oh and by the way i like it! lol but im glad you like my story! and yes kouga is gonna come into the story pretty soon i think... im not sure yet tho! but i promise he will be in here! thanks for the review!
 
thegreatinuyashamaster - oh lol thats ok i do it all the time! at least you reviewed i should have kagome beat the crap outta inu shouldnt i? hm... i might just do that... lol but newayz im glad you like it and thanks for the review!
 
kagomejc1990- ok ill try and update ASAP! thanks for the review!
 
Mila2504- Oh yea.. Im sorry bout hes gonna come in the next chapter... i just thought i should have a chapter for inu to ya kno? im sorry for lieing! but i had a new idea so i did it so plz 4-give me! but i know how brothers can be... i have one . your brother does that to? bugs you bout bein late for stuff...? wow were both unlucky! thank you for sayen my story is a good story i mean i dont think its all that good but since you all like it so much i keep on tryen to make it better and i hope it is getting better:sigh: srry bout the cliffies also lol! but its just so fun to do that! but seriously im glad you like it and thanks for the review!
 
Kougas #1 fan - yay! 2 reviews for one chapter! i feel so special rite bout now lol! but im very happy you like it and im gonna try and update ASAP k? thanks for the review!
 
Bishojo- LoL! i like your lil song there! hehe but heres your chapter so now u dont hafta shoot me! and besides... if you did shoot me then how would u know how the story ends... hm... ha! now u cant kill me:sticks tongue on: hehe well im happy u like it -N- thanks for the funny review
 
~MediaMiner's Reviewers~
 
 
-
'blah' Thoughts
"blah" Normal/Present
"blah" Past or my lil A/N thingys!
A/N Im back! ok pplz thanks for all the reviews i got it really helps motivate me to make others chapters faster! but this one is gonna be all Inuyasha... i.e. his thoughts, him beaten himself up bout what happened, him callen the house, etc. so i hope ya like it!
HeReS cHaPtEr FiVe!
Disclaimer no i dont own Inuyasha! but i know someone who knows someone, who knows someones cousin, who knows someones friend, who knows someones mom, who knows someones girlfriend who does!
ChApTeR 5
-
Last time on 'Cheating Hearts'
:sigh: "Kagome...I have some bad news...
"Ok tell me"
"Inuyasha is coming over here right now..."
"oh thats nice..." I say and then i realize what she just said and yelled the only thing that came to mind: "WHAT!"
-
(A/N hey ya srry bout interupting (sp?) this but i forgot to add that this is gonna have conversations from the other chapters ok? so if your wondering why theres a convo that was in the previous chapter its because hes rethinking stuff from the past chapters k? well just wanted yall to know that so bye 4 now!)
-
"Kagome!" I yelled as I saw her running from the door.
"Stay away from me you bastard!" I heard her scream before she slammed the door then everything changed. I looked around and only saw black... then I heard someone calling my name and I started to follow it
"Inuyasha..."
"huh?" I looked around to see who was calling my name and saw a light and followed it
"Inuyashaaaa"
"what!"
"Inuyashaaaa... Inuyashaaaa! its time to wake up!" I heard someone yell then I felt the person shake me and then I...
 
"AHH!"I yelled because whenI first woke upI saw Mirokus hideous face
"Gah, why did you hafta get all up in my face man! youre breath smells NASTY!"
"Well soooorry I cant help Ive forgot to brush them for a month!"
"Dude... thats just nasty!" I say
"Whatever..." I heard him mumble as he walked out of my door
"Oh and by the way... Youre late for school" I heard him say over his shoulder
"WHAT! why didnt you wake me up sooner!" I yelled as i jumped outta bed and started searching for something to wear
"Well i did try and wake you up but you kept on slapping me and moaning Kagomes name so I decided to listen and see what you were dreaming about.."
 
I heard him say and I knew he had his perverted grin on and I also knew what was coming next...
"So... what were you dreaming about?" I heard him say. See I knew it! I know these things
"None of your bussiness" I defend myself
"Fine then, if you dont want to share your dreams with me then whatever I wont make you tell me..." he said
 
5 Minutes Later-
"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled and threw him off of me
"TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE DREAMING ABOUT!" he yelled
"NEVER!" I screamed as I ran for the front door
"Oh no you dont! you get back here and tell me wh-"
BAM!
 
"Sorry Miroku... you made me do that...but it was so hilarious!" I say while smirking and start walking to school
 
After School- (no not school like HS he goes to college)((oh by the way if you want the ages of them just ask and ill post it on the next chapter k?))
 
"Im home..." I mumble as I walk in the front door
"what happened to you?"
"School happened..." I say as I walk towards my room
"yea that will doit to you" I heard him say as he walked back into the living room
I got into my room threw my stuff down and started to take off some of my clothes because it was so hot in the house.
 
(A/N- just imagine that 'im to sexy' song playing in the background for this scene lolz!)
 
(A/N- Im to sexy for my shirt to sexy for my shirt just to sexy)
 
I took off my shirt and threw it on the ground with all the other clothes on the floor,
 
(A/N - Im to sexy for my pants to sexy for my pants im just to sexy)
 
Then I started to unbutton my pants and then unzip them and took them off.
"Aaahh, that feels a whole lot better" I say as i flop down on my bed in only boxers (Me:drools: "hehe... anyone got a bucket..?")
 
Thoughts starting... NOW!
 
'Kagome... you dont understand what happened... your sister kikyou told me that you said we were over! If I hadve known she was lieing then i wouldnt have done that Kagome! why wont you listen to me! and why didnt you ever tell me that you had a sister!'
':sigh: Will you ever forgive me, Kagome...?' I thought to myself as i closed my eyes and drifted off to la-la land.
A/N Ok! theres chapter 5! sorry i didnt update sooner but I was at my cousins house for the week-end so i couldnt! and thank you all who reviewed! hope ya liked this one! if you didnt thats ok just tell me what I need to change in a review ok? but whats this about her not telling him shehad a sister...? and if she did have a sister then why didnt she recognize her when she saw her in the 1st chapter...? hm...well youll hafta keep on readen to find out well thanks for the reviews byez!
SkiTtLeZ