InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Child Hood Dreams ❯ a birthday to never forget ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A STORY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.

Child Hood Dreams by, sesshywife

Chapter 1, a birthday never to forget




Hello my name is Kagome Higarashi and I just turned 8 today. Well my happy birthday wasn’t all that too happy my dad died two weeks ago. So since we couldn’t continue to stay in our old home we were force to move in with my grandpa at the family shrine. I just wish I didn’t have to leave my childhood friend Inuyasha. He is a half demon, my father didn’t quite approve of me playing with him but once my mom saw his cute little dog ears she quickly fell in love with him, so I got to play with him under her command. He was so kind and very protective of me, I really look up to him as a big brother since he is two years older than me.

Well I got to go now my mom’s waiting, I still wish I had enough time to tell Inuyasha good bye I really hope to see him again in the future.

~*~*~*~*~*family shrine~*~*~*~*~*~

“Ah Sheryl, have you and Kagome decided to pay me a visit.” Her grandpa said in a happy tone.

“Dad I told you already over the phone, we have to live with you for a little while. With me being pregnant I couldn’t raise a family by myself.” Kagome’s mom told her very forgetful father.

“Oh well come in and lets get little Kagome here a room of her own.” Grandpa said taking Kagome in the house while Sheryl took the few bags she had inside.

Kagome looked around the small but cozy room she was still sad that her father was gone and Inuyasha too. But she did still have the necklace he gave her.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


“Um… Kagome… I know this is kind of corny…but you know tomorrow is valentines day… so I wanted to give you this.” A little Inuyasha blushed as he gave her a little white box.

A small 6 year old squealed and quickly opened up the box. When she opened it her eyes widen in amazement. It was a necklace with a pink jewel on it.

“Inuyasha this is so pretty what is it.” Kagome looked at him with big loving eyes.

“It’s a necklace stupid! So put it on!” He yelled as he tried to hid his blush as he took the jewel from her and put it around her neck. “My mother gave me this necklace, she said it’s called the jewel of four souls. She said it can make your wish come true.”

“Wow! Why would you give me something so special.” Kagome asked admiring the jewel.

“Because… since I met you my wish as come true.” Inuyasha said now blushing. When Kagome awed and gave him a hug. “Thank you I love it.”

“Feh. Fine as long as you don’t lose it. I’ll be one happy person.” He said as he allowed her to hug him.

“Okay I promise I’ll never take it off.” She still hung onto him as they both walked back home together.


~*~*~*~*~*~*end of flashback~*~*~*~*~* ~


And I kept his promise still. Oh how I miss him. I hope he never forgets me. No matter how long I stay here I will always remember Inuyasha Takahashi.

Kagome then fell asleep on the pink bed that was there for her. She slept and had a peaceful dream about her and Inuyasha.




Okay this story has been in my head for quite some time now. So if you review and tell me what you think so far I’ll keep writing it but until then REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!!


SIGN, sESSHYWIFE