InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Child Hood Dreams ❯ The Black K Sisters ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
~*~*~*~*~*~*10 years later~*~*~*~*~*~*


“Kagome! Wake up don’t you remember what day it is.” Her kid brother Souta tried to wake his big sis up but all she did was turn over in her sleep. “Souta would you please leave I’m still a little tired.” Kagome said in a sleepy tone.

“But sis today is your birthday.” Kagome’s eyes quickly shot up. “Oh my I almost forgot my own birthday!” Kagome shouted as she jumped up and pushed her little brother out of the way and ran to the bathroom.

“Poor Kagome she’ll forget her head if it weren’t attached to her shoulders.” Souta shocked his head and went back to his room to prepare for school.

Kagome came out with her original school uniform. “So grandpa what did you get me.” Kagome said with her hands clapped together.

“Well I was going to wait until tonight but I guess right now is a good enough time already.” Grandpa handed Kagome a mummified paw of a duck. Kagome looked at it surprise.

“Yeah…um.. thanks gramps but what is it?” Kagome tried to be as kind as she could.

“well my dear it is an ancient artifact.” Her grandpa looked like he was going to tell another long story.

“Uh…. Would you look at the time.. Sorry gramps but I have to go to school.” Kagome then got up and ran out of the house.

“Wait Kagome I haven’t told you the great story of my ancestors!”

“Sorry wouldn’t want to be late.” and like that Kagome was gone.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*school~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome went to school where she met her best friends Eri, Yuki, Ayumi.

“Happy birthday Kagome!” all her friends greeted her. “Thanks you guys.”

“So Kagome your finally a grown woman, What are you going to do now?” Eri asked Kagome, since she was now the oldest in the group.
“Well I guess I’m going to graduate high school and start collage life.” Kagome said as she seen her boyfriend Houjo coming.

“Oh here comes Houjo, see you later Kagome.” Ayumi said as she pushed the others to leave her alone. “hey wait you guys.” Kagome pleaded when she turned around after someone touched her on the shoulder.

“Oh hey Houjo.” Kagome said putting on one of her biggest smiles.

“Higarashi happy birthday I got you a little something.” Houjo said pulling out another present. “Houjo you shouldn’t have.” Kagome said cause she had been planning on dumping him for the longest but it’s hard to break him he’s so sweet and kind hearted it would totally crush his spirit.

Kagome fought the urge and just opened the box and there it was a golden locket. All she could do was stare at it.

“well Higarashi why don’t you put it on.” Houjo then almost forgot that she never took off that necklace of hers.

“I can’t… I just can’t I’m sorry Houjo!” Kagome said as she ran out with tears in her eyes as she dropped the locket on the ground. And there inside the locket a picture of her and Houjo at the park together.

Kagome ran straight to the girls restroom. “I can’t I just can’t how could I forget Inuyasha, I shouldn’t be with Houjo it’s wrong.” she cried over the sink. She let the tears flow from her eyes when she heard some girls about to come in and she quickly wiped away her tears.

And there of all people to come in “The Black K sisters” Kaugra, Kanna, and Kikyo they were considered the bitches of the school. With Kaugra as the messy trashy bitch, Kanna the Goth bitch who always snitch on folks, and Kikyo the man stealing whore of the school.

“Oh was poor princess Kagome crying.” Kikyo teased her as she walks here way inside.

“Just leave me alone Kikyo.” Kagome said not wanting to fight with her today. They called her princess Kagome cause they say her life is perfect. Perfect house, perfect family, perfect boyfriend, perfect looks, and perfect everything. If only they knew how unperfected her life was.

So Kagome started to walk out when both Kaugra and Kanna blocked her way. “don’t you think it’s rude not to say good bye when you leave.” Kikyo said in her annoying tone of voice. Just then the bell ranged. “I guess you lucked up princess.” Kikyo said as she turned on her heel and the K girls left.

“one of these days I will get that Kikyo for all the mess she’s put me through.” Then Kagome got her things and went to her first class of the morning.

Kagura the messy bitch
Kanna the Goth bitch
Kikyo the man stealing sluty ass bitch

The Black K Sisters