InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Child Hood Dreams ❯ problems are just around the corner ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
i tired my hardest to make this one as long as i could so if you want it longer next time just tell me. (^.~)






Kagome was again back at her cherry blossom tree, crying her eyes out. “Well happy birthday to me.” She sobbed out her tears.

“Kagome why are you crying?” A familiar voice stopped her crying when she realized it was Inuyasha.

“Inuyasha…. What are.. You doing here?” Kagome got up from the ground and sucked up all her tears.

“Who was that girl and why is she so mean to you?” Inuyasha asked looking at how her body really has grown, her perfect curves and her face is beautiful.

“That’s just Kikyo she’s been giving me trouble for the longest, but I’ve learn to just live with it.” Kagome was still avoiding to even look at him. He is just so perfect but there can’t be anything between them it’s been ten long years. “I’m surprised he even remembers me.” Kagome was in deep thought as she slightly blushed.

“Kagome you just can’t let people push you around like that! You have to stand up for yourself!” Inuyasha yelled at her and Kagome was a bit taken back.

“Inuyasha you don’t know how things been all these years! So how can you just show up and tell me how I should run my life! You just don’t know! Do me a favor and just leave me alone!” Then Kagome ran away without saying anything with tears falling from her eyes.

“Dame why did I say that…. Why didn’t I just tell her how I feel… Why do I always have to yell at her! Dame it!” Inuyasha yelled as he hit the tree with all his might.

He walked away feeling confused. “I have to make things right between us.”


~*~*~*~*~*~*Kagome prove *~*~*~*~*~*~


I ran away… why, why do I always run. He’s finally here and all I do is try to push him away. What’s wrong with me. Why can’t I do anything right.

I ran all the way down the hall passing everyone getting strange looks but I didn’t care anymore I just wanted to get away from it all.

As I was running down the hall I accidentally bumped into someone, and we both hit the ground.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*normal~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Oh I’m sorry.” Kagome apologized. She looked over to see a nice looking boy with dark brown hair tied in a short pony tail.

As she was staring at the boy he wouldn’t move until she felt something rubbing on her butt.

“AHH HENTAI!!!” She screamed as she hit the boy upside his head leaving a huge red bump.

Kagome got up and looked as if she was going to hit him when she saw a girl running towards them.

“No wait don’t hurt him!” A girl with deep brown eyes and long hair tied in a high pony tail. She ran over and came to help the boy up.

“Miroku what did you do now?” The girl rubbed his head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Kagome just stood there looking confused. “Hey you if that’s your boyfriend tell him to never goose me again.” The girl looked over to Miroku and gave him an evil glare.

“You did what!” She yelled at him.

Miroku got scared and backed up a bit and waved his hands defensively. “You don’t understand Sango love my hands they have a mind of their own.” Sango got mad and balled up her fist and gave him a second bump on his head. She turned over to Kagome.

“I apologize for my sick in the head boyfriend, but hi my name is Sango Youki and that over there is Miroku Houshi.” She gave her hand so she could shake.

“Nice to meet you my name is Kagome Higarashi.” They both became fast friends.

Kagome and Sango got to know each other and Kagome kept a sharp eye on Miroku. They were all having a nice conversation on the blenchers when Kagome saw Houjo coming she went down to meet him.

“Higarashi are you okay Kikyo didn’t hurt you did she.” Houjo held her in his arms and Kagome pulled away.

“Houjo we really need to talk.” Kagome dragged him by the hand and sat him on the blenchers. “Houjo I don’t know how to put this… but your too good for me.” Houjo looked a little puzzled. “What are you saying Kagome?” Houjo looked a little sad in his eyes. “No Houjo I’m just saying you shouldn’t waste your time going out with me, you should find someone worth seeing, so what I’m trying to say here is we’re breaking up. I’m sorry.” Kagome gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Houjo just sat there with the look of hurt and sadness in his eyes as he tried to hold back his tears.

Sango and Miroku saw the whole thing and ran to catch up with there new found friend. “Kagome wait up!” Sango yelled and caught up with her. “Are you alright?” Sango asked expecting to see her sad and down when Kagome turned around she had a big smile on her face. Sango was a bit shocked at first. “Kagome your not sad.”

“Why would I be?” Kagome asked with the smile still on. Sango looked at the girl with confusion. “Well you just broke up with your boyfriend, didn’t you tell me you two went out since middle school.”

“well Sango I have future plans and Houjo’s just not one of them so I had to let him go it wouldn’t be fair to keep leading him on, thinking this relationship could go farther so I had no other choice.”

“Then it’s all for the best.” Miroku had cut in to the girls little conversation. Sango went over to hug her boyfriend leaning against his chest. “See you later Kagome we have to head to class now.” Kagome had almost forgot they still had school. “Okay then here’s my cell phone number, call me whenever you get the chance.” Kagome handed her a piece of paper.

“I will, see ya!” So Sango and Miroku headed to class and so did Kagome feeling a whole lot better than before.

~*~*~*~*~*~*end of school~*~*~*~*~*~


Kagome had made the rest of the day not running into Inuyasha or Kikyo and she felt relived so she started to walk home.

Before she even left the premises she ran into her friends. “Oh hi guys.” Kagome put on another smile. But her friends just looked at her when Eri finally said something. “Kagome we have to talk.” So the girls grabbed Kagome and they pulled her all the way to their usual eating place Wac’ Donald’s.

They all sat in their booth. “Hey guys what’s the deal!” Kagome yelled not knowing why they dragged her here.

They all looked at her, “KAGOME WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HOUJO?” Her friends said at the same time. Kagome looked a bit shocked. “How did you guys find out?”
“Of coarse Houjo told us, Kagome what did you say to him he looks all down and depress.” Eri said cause on the down low Eri had a little crush on Houjo but step aside when she realized he only wanted Kagome but know she’s mad cause Kagome just walks up and dumps him on the spot.

Kagome just sat there a bit worried on what to say. “WELL!” they yelled at her. “Okay guys, I just told Houjo he could do better than me and to find someone else.” Kagome quickly told them. And all her friends looked at her hurt.
“Kagome how could you do such a poor thing to Houjo he’s so sweet and kind hearted.” All said but Eri.

“I’m sorry guys I just didn’t want to go out with him, I’ve been searching for a way to tell him for mouths now and that’s the only thing I came up with.” Kagome told all of them.

“So…um Kagome….can…I…have him.” Eri said under a whisper. “What did you say Eri?” Kagome asked if she heard correctly, and her two other friends look at her.

“I said since you seem to not want him anymore if I could go out with him.” Eri said with a slight blush. “Sure I guess he’s up for grabs for all I care.” Kagome said trying to forget the whole subject completely. And the rest of her friends decided to do the same.

“So um Kagome did you see that new student today. They say he’s a total hunk and he’s a demon.” Ayumi broth up the wrong subject to talk about that had Kagome chocking on her soda.

“Yeah I saw him in the hallway today he is so cute and quite. I wish I could go out with him.” Yuki said dreaming about Inuyasha. And Kagome was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

“Well I think you better rethink that.” Ayumi said to the others. “Why?” Said Yuki. “Well I was in the girls bathroom earlier and it seems Kikyo has her eyes on him and when she sees a guy she likes she gets.” Yuki sat back in her and pouted. “Kikyo always gets the cute ones.

Kagome couldn’t believe what she was hearing Kikyo is planning on taking Inuyasha. “Well it isn’t like he belongs to me anyway why should I care who he sees or not. He isn’t my boyfriend and never will, we can only be friends…… even if that I bet.” Kagome was in deep thought.

It was getting real late and the four of them decided to head home. They were all walking the same direction when Kagome’s street came up and they all left her. ”Bye Kagome and happy birthday.”

“Thanks you guys and see you tomorrow.” Kagome waved good bye and started her walk.

She really hated that the shrine was on one of the biggest hills in Tokyo. It was getting later and she was barely half way up the hill when she almost forgot that the street lights didn’t work on that street so it was completely dark.

Kagome started to run a little bit so she could get home before it got any darker. When she came to a little dark ally and heard a faint cry. She stopped to look and all she saw was a shadow figure her eyes widen.




Please read and reveiw the more reveiws i get the sooner you'll find out who this mystrey person is. i know i'm evil, but foreal though i do need your honest coments so i can do better on the next chapter. as you can see i'm still trying to improve on my spelling. and also wish me luck i have a TAKS writing test tommorow it's for all 7th graders in texas, i hope i pass.