InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Child Hood Dreams ❯ i never met you stranger ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]


SORRY BUT I AM SO DAME TIRED I SAID I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT LONGER BUT MAN I HAD A LONG DAY TODAY WITH NO SLEEP SO MAYBE IF I'M FEELING UP TO IT THIS WEEK I'LL MAKE IT WAYYYY LONGER THAN USAUL BUT UNTILL THEN EJOY CHAPTER 5: I NEVER MET YOU STRANGER.








Kagome came closer to the shadow figure. The creature seemed to moan in pain.

“Um… is someone there?” Kagome crept closer and she saw long silver hair. “I only know one person with silver hair.” Kagome thought. “Um… Inuyasha is that you?” She asked coming closer.

The figure got up barely and leaned up against the ally wall. “Woman who are you and how do you know Inuyasha.” The man was defiantly not Inuyasha but he looked like Inuyasha with the silver hair and all.

Kagome choked up and said something to the stranger. “Umm…. My name is Kagome and Inuyasha goes to school with me…. And you are?” The man got up off the wall and started to walk towards Kagome. She was a bit startled when he walked in the light, she noticed he was full demon.

When the demon came and stopped in front of her. “So you’re the one.” He said piercing her golden eyes. Kagome backed up a bit.

“Girl, next time you see Inuyasha tell him to go home.” Then he walked past her leaving Kagome with a cold shoulder. She quickly turned around. “Hey wait up… Who are you?” She asked staring at his beautiful features. Without turning around the demon said Cooley. “Call me Sesshomaru.” Then he continued on into the night.

“Sesshomaru.” Kagome kept whispering to her self as she walked the rest of the way home.


~*~*~*~*~*~*at school~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


At school Kagome tried her hardest to stay away from Inuyasha but it was kind of hard since he kept staring at her constantly. But as usual she made it through until lunch time came.

“Kagome how long can you keep this up.” Sang asked as the three little group sat at lunch together.

“Keep what up Sango.” Said Kagome putting on one of her famous smiles.

“Kagome I can tell you like Inuyasha Takahashi, so why not go over and say something to him.” Sango said.
“Sango that’s ridiculous, I have no feelings towards Inuyasha once so ever.” Kagome lied trying hard to control her blush from forming.

“Well if you do like him you better make your move before Kikyo gets to him first.” Miroku said and Sango surged him with her shoulder.

“Well that’s just fine she can have him.” She said with much confidence. Then she got up and left the cafeteria, and Sango and Miroku just left her alone. Kagome went to a tree to sit down and think when she remembered something between her and Inuyasha.


~*~*~*~*~*~flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


A 7 year old Kagome was in her room with a blanket over her head. While next door from her room she hears her mom and dad arguing again.

“Why…. Why do they always have to fight.” She tried blocking out all the noise. When she couldn’t take it any more and started to climb down her window. It was about midnight when she knocked on a window. Minutes later a sleepy Inuyasha rubs his eyes and opens up the window. They both say nothing as Kagome gets in. Inuyasha gets in his bed and scoots over some and Kagome climbs in the bed with him. The two sleep peacefully as Kagome lays her head on his chest and Inuyasha puts his arm over her shoulder.


~*~*~*~*~*~ end of flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*


“ He was always there for me. Then my father had to die and end all my childhood dreams.” Kagome thought to herself when someone sat next to her. Kagome sighs.