InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Child Hood Dreams ❯ i wish it was so ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

PLEASE REVIEW I NEED THEM THANKS.

CHAPTER 6: I WISH IT WAS SO BY SESSHYWIFE









“Why are you here Inuyasha.” Kagome said not paying him any attention.

“Kagome why don’t you just let me talk to you.” Inuyasha pleaded.

“Talk about what! Inuyasha….. You’re only confusing things by being here.” She said getting up and not once made eye contact. Inuyasha got up as well.

“Kagome how do I confuse you?” He asked inching closer towards her.

“Are you such a baka to not even know, Inuyasha….. I LOVE YOU! I’ve always loved you since we were kids but since I moved, I took that as a sign that we weren’t mint to be. But now that you’re here after all these years I don’t know what to think.” She said as Inuyasha just stared at her not knowing what to say to her. Kagome took his silence that he didn’t feel the same way so she was getting ready to run with a now broken heart.

When Inuyasha grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a nice heated kiss. Kagome was shocked at the feeling, his warm lips pressed against hers. She completely melted in his arms. Kagome wanted to feel this passion forever, when he pulled away from the sensational kiss and embraced her, pulling her closer to his heart.
“Kagome I love you more than anything, just tell me why did you leave out of my life without saying good bye.” He whispered to her waiting for an answer. Kagome didn’t know what to think now. He had her more confused than ever, so she pulled away from his warm embraced. The two stared at each other.’

“Inuyasha…. I can’t it’s just too painful.” Kagome ran away tears flowing from her eyes as she took off the one necklace he gave her years ago.

Inuyasha sadly went over to pick the jewel up. He just didn’t understand it, he knew he loved her and she loved him but why was she leaving him like this. Inuyasha thought it was the best thing is to leave her alone. So he started to walk back when he ran into Kikyo.

Girls Locker Room

“Ever since I met him I’ve done nothing but cry, why….. Why could someone like Inuyasha want trash like me.” Kagome cried her tears out. When a deep sinister voice broke her of her thought.

“Why Kagome, why should someone of much beauty, such as yourself be crying.” The leader of the spider heads Naraku said.

“Naraku what do you want from me? It’s been over with us for years now just leave me the fuck alone!” Kagome yelled, hating the sick son of a bitch.

“That isn’t what you said a few months ago.” Naraku cooed in her ear as Kagome remembered what happened and she was a bit scared. Naraku lifted up her chin with one finger so she could look at him.

“How long are you going to keep this blackmail up. I’ve already broken up with Houjo, what more do you want.” Kagome said moving away from his touch.

“To have you delicious body once again.” He whispered in her ear as he licked the side of her face. Kagome wanted to gag and punch him in the stomach but knew better not to get on his cruel side. “Oh and Kagome never let me see you with that filthy hanyou again or you’ll surely pay for it.” Then he threw her to the ground and left the girls locker room, with a crying Kagome on the cold wet ground.


With Inuyasha

“Oh hi Kikyo what do you want.” Inuyasha asked feeling not so comfortable being around her. She looked just like Kagome but her hair was straighter, she had on way too much make up, her skin was so pale it was though she was dead, and her eyes were much colder than Kagome’s deep warm chocolate eyes.

“Inuyasha I was wondering would you like to go see a movie with me this Saturday?” Kikyo asked trying to sound as sweet as possible. (a/n which we all know is impossible for that bitch to be sweet.)

“Sorry Kikyo but the other day you were sort of mean to Kagome and I don’t like girls like that.” Inuyasha was about to walk away when Kikyo ran in front of him.

“Oh that, we were just playing. Kagome knows that and besides I’m her only cousin.”

“You’re her cousin!” Inuyasha yelled. “Yeah were not close though, so what do you say go out with me.” Inuyasha was still surprised, all his life he’s known Kagome and he never once said she had a cousin. “I don’t know Kikyo, I’ll have to think about it.” Kikyo never looked so happy in her life.

“Then it’s a date then!” Kikyo said ass she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and ran off. “See you on Saturday Yashie baby!” Kikyo yelled as she met up with her friends.

Inuyasha whipped his mouth with the back of his hand. “I told that wench I’ll think about it.” Kikyo’s lips had so much make up on it left a disgusting taste in his mouth. Then he walked off and went to class.

KAGOME

Kagome had finally pulled her self out of the locker room and went to class even if she was late. But her teacher Ms. Keadea was cool about it. This was her favorite class it was about myths and legends. And today they were on the subject of demons, and how sometimes humans and demons joined together and had children, that just showed that no matter what you are it is better to love or to have had love.

During all of class Kagome couldn’t help but keep thinking about her beloved hanyou. “I can’t be with him, even if I tried my best Naraku just has control over me and I can’t get Inuyasha involved in his web of misery. It would only hurt him or worse….. Kill him. I can’t allow him to hurt my Inuyasha, so the best thing to do is never see him again.” Kagome was in much thought when the bell rung and it was time to go home and start the weekend.

Kagome didn’t have the strength to talk to any of her friends so she went straight home as quick as possible.

When she got home she flopped on her bed and took a long nap.

DREAM (A/N CAUTION A LEMON)

“Hi Kagome have a long day at work.” Inuyasha said giving her a kiss as she sat down on the couch from a long day at work.

“Yeah but seeing your face makes me feel ten times better.” Kagome said then Inuyasha started to rub her aching feet, and Kagome played with his ears.

“Kagome you know what that does to me, so I suggest you stop.” Inuyasha said loving her touch and was getting hard from it.

“I know Inuyasha but I need you right about now.” When Kagome said those words Inuyasha didn’t waste time taking all his clothes off and Kagome’s, and laid her across the couch.

He started by trailing kisses down her long and slim body, while nipping at her breast and sucking violently at one. Kagome urged him to go on torturing her body cause she enjoyed the pain he gave her body.
Inuyasha came down to her delicate flower and in seconds was dipping his tongue in and out of her and Kagome couldn’t help the moans coming from her as she pushed his head deeper into her and needing more of his magic touch. “Oh god.. Please Inuyasha I need you!” She screamed in pleasure as she climaxed in his mouth.

Inuyasha lapped up the juices and looked at his Kagome who was deeply panting from the over due. He came up and gave her a nice passionate kiss and with out her knowing it he pounded into her Kagome screamed in pleasure as he went at a slow and gentle speed, and changed into a fast and ruff speed.

Kagome was moaning and screaming to the heavens and Inuyasha growled a bit as they both came at the same time. “Inuyasha I love you.” Kagome barley said above a whisper, but Inuyasha heard it and kissed her on the forehead.

They were having a nice time with each other when their whole surroundings went dark and Inuyasha was sleep so he didn’t noticed a thing when Naraku appeared out of the dark and went up to Inuyasha and Kagome.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away from this hanyou.” Naraku said in a dark and evil voice.

“Naraku just leave me alone, can’t you see I’m with Inuyasha! Just leave us alone and move on in life!” Kagome yelled holding Inuyasha close to her hearth and was begging to cry.

“Oh but Kagome you are my life.” And in a flash he stuck his hand right trough Inuyasha’s hearth and in a instant he died.

“NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome cried as she held Inuyasha’s dead body in her arms.

“Ka.. Kagome…. I still love you.” Inuyasha’s dieing words and then he vanished in thin air. “I’m sorry Inuyasha.” Kagome whispered and then she woke up.

END DREAM


TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I GET MORE REVIEWS I’LL TRY POSTING UP MY STORY WITHIN TWO DAYS OR SO. OH DON’T LET ME FORGET VISIT MY SESSHY WEB SITE I MADE
Just email me if you want to see it cause believe me it worth seeing.

Tell me what you think about it and arigatou