InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Child Hood Dreams ❯ surprise for the misfortune ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Please read and review thanks




Kagome woke and she realized she‘d been asleep longer than she thought it was already Saturday evening. She couldn’t believe it. Naraku was going to destroy anything that would make her happy. Just then her cell phone rang.

“Hello?” Kagome answered not recognizing the number.

“Kagome, where have you been? I haven’t seen you since you left the lunch room without saying anything.” It was Sango and she felt a bit concern for her friend.

“Sorry Sango but I didn’t feel too good, so I came straight home.”

“Well I hope you feel better, do you want me to come over for a while.”

“Sure why not I could use some company.”

“Okay I’ll be there around 8 okay.”

“Alright bye.”

“Bye.” She hung up her phone and went over to her closet to change out of her uniform. She put on some star pattern pajama pants and a light blue tank top and some slippers. She went down stairs and noticed no one was home.

“I wonder where did everyone go?” She asked out loud. She decided to wait for Sango on the couch.

Time had past and Kagome was getting bored waiting. She looked over to her clock and it was almost 9 o’clock.

“Where is she?” Kagome was about to call her when her phone started ringing.

“Hello, Sango where are you?”

“Oh I’m sorry Kagome, I had totally forgot tonight is me and Miroku’s six month anniversary, and he made plans for us to go out. If you like we could swing by and pick you up.”

“No, that’s okay I don’t want to be a bother. You two go out and have fun, I’ll just stay here.

“Are you sure about this.”

“Positive.”

“Okay bye.”

“Bye.” Kagome hung up the phone and laid on the couch. “Now what.” She was about to go up stairs when she heard someone text message her.

She went over and read it and found out it was from Naraku.

Kagome if you don’t won’t anyone to find out about your little secret you’ll do exactly what I say. On Monday you are no longer permitted to see your friends. You are only allowed to be seen with me. And don’t wear any panties I want to be able to see that sweet ass of yours. Oh and one thing never speak to that dame hanyou again.”

Kagome was about to cry, Naraku was trying to control her life by some stupid mistake she made when she was 15.

“Why won’t he just leave me alone.” Kagome shouted as she ran up to her room and locked the door.

SANGO AND MIROKU

“Miroku who calls going to the movies romantic for our anniversary.” Sango was mad cause she was expecting to go out to a fancy restaurant, but no she had to go to the local AMC theater.

“Sorry Sango love but my cash is a little down at this moment.” Miroku replied.

“Whatever lets just go….. So what movie are we seeing.” They walked up to the ticket booth.

“Wanna see Meade’s family reunion.” Sango suggested.

“Naw I heard that’s a chick flick.” Miroku said wanting to see a more action movie.

“I know lets see Final Destination 3.” Miroku wanted to see that for weeks.

“No way that movie has too much blood in it, and besides you just want to see those two girls naked in a tanning booth. (a/n yes I saw that movie right when it came out, and trust me it has so much blood it made my stomach hurt. And I saw meade when it came out too, it is a chick flick I actually cried at the wedding.)

“Never mind her give me two tickets to see Hostile.” (a/n haven’t seen that one yet but please believe me I will.) Miroku told the man and they both got there tickets and Sango looked as if she was going to punch Miroku dead in the nose.

So they sat in the far back of the movie, Miroku says he likes it better in the dark.

The movie had just begun and it already started off scary and Sango was jumping like a little cricket. “Miroku I’ll get you for this AHH!” She yelled pulling Miroku closer to her. Miroku took this a grand opportunity to feel on Sango’s butt and he did.

“Epee PERVERT! Sango yelled as she threw her popcorn over his head and stormed out of the theater. Miroku just slumped down in his chair as a few people turned around to look at him.

Sango was fuming as she tried to let out some steam, before she went crazy on her boyfriend. As she was cooling off she heard another couple arguing not to far from her.

“Oh come on Yashie just a little kiss please.” If Sango didn’t see right she saw Inuyasha and Kikyo at the movies together. She kept looking to see what they were going to do next.
“Kikyo how many times do I have to tell your psycho ass, HELL NO!” Inuyasha yelled cause Kikyo was becoming a bothersome first in the car this slut was felling all on his dick, second while they were buying tickets she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist and was grinding against him. And now this girl want him to give her a kiss. Not to some tramp ass hoe like her hell no.

“Oh come now Inuyasha, just a little peek on the cheek please.” Kikyo said with the biggest of puppy dog eyes.

“Wench get over yourself.” Inuyasha grunted and turned his back on her.

“Well fine then, lets just go and enjoy the movie.” Kikyo said as she pulled Inuyasha to a theater.

“Oh no!” Sango said as she watched them head into the movie she and Miroku are watching. “How could Inuyasha do this to Kagome. And by the looks of it Kagome really had a thing for Inuyasha. Well I guess it’s too late Kikyo now has her fitly hands on him.”

Sango reached in her purse and pulled out her cell phone and called Miroku.

“Hello Sango don’t tell me you left the movies. Just come back and we’ll see another movie. I promise I’m sorry.” Miroku pleaded into his cell phone.

“Oh I’m fine about that Miroku, just come out and meet me in the lobby.”

“Why what’s wrong?”

“I’ll tell you when you come out.” She hung up the phone and in minutes Miroku was out looking for her.

“Hey Miroku over here.” She waved over to him.

“Okay Sango tell me what’s wrong?”

“I just saw Inuyasha…… with KIKYO!” She yelled and Miroku was just as surprised. “wow you think we should tell Kagome.”

“I don’t know, I mean she says, she doesn’t care for Inuyasha but the look in her eyes tells me other wise.
And it also seems that Inuyasha wanted to get away from Kikyo as soon as possible.” Sango said to Miroku.

“Yeah that girl might be hot as hell, but she gives me the willies every time I see her.” Miroku said and Sango shot him an evil glare.

“So you think she’s hot?” Sango glared at him.

“Uh… What?” Miroku said fearing the young woman.

“That aint even the question I asked you. So do you think the BITCH IS HOT OR WHAT!” Sango yelled at the pervert.

“No, no Sango you’re the only thing hot in my eyes.” Miroku said as he held her hands in his.

Sango was getting irritated by her boyfriend so she knocked him upside the head. “Bozo take me home NOW!” She yelled heading towards the car.

Miroku rubbed the bump on his head and ran after her.


KAGOME

Today was Monday and Kagome seriously didn’t want to go to school today. “How can I do this.” Kagome whispered as she looked through her closet and put on her uniform, which was a skirt. “Dame rules. Why can’t we ever wear pant to school.” Kagome stated as she took off her under wear.

“Well I guess it time to go to hell… I mean school.” And Kagome slowly walked to school.

Once she got there her cell phone had rung.

“Hello.” Kagome answered in a friendly tone.

“Come to the school parking lot now.” A unwanted familiar voice said and the line went dead.

“That dame Naraku, why don’t he just bother Kikyo around and leave me the fuck alone.” Kagome said as she made her way to the parking lot.

NARAKU

Naraku and the other spider heads were hanging out by the cars in their usual spot.

Normally they would drink, smoke, and the casual flirt with the girls or more than that.

“Naraku, where that girl Kagome at?” Bankotsue asked getting bored waiting for the wench.

“In due time Bankotsue, she will be here if she knows what’s good for her.” And like right on cue Kagome showed up.

“Okay Naraku I’m here what do you want?” Kagome said with her hand on her hip.

Naraku just glared at her and walked towards her. Kagome backed up when he was inches away from her, but she still stood her ground.

Then Naraku gave her a hunger kiss on the lips. Kagome was begging to chock when she felt his tongue blocking her wind pipe. She tried to push him away but he had a tight grip on her cause he held her close to his body with his hands.

When he finally let go Kagome was breathing heavily. “Naraku what’s your problem!” She yelled as she was embarrassed cause all his groupies were staring at them.

“We are to kiss every time you see me, which will be all the time. Also don’t fight it next time or I’ll do more than kiss you.” Kagome was now afraid she didn’t want that monster to ever thouch her. The only person who was allowed was….. Inuyasha.

“Now Kagome the reason you are here is you have to look more befitting towards the eyes, even if you look like a goddess. So for now on Yura will do your hair, Tsubaki will do your make-up, and my sister Sara will help you alter your clothing.
Kagome looked at him as if he were crazy. “So you want me to look like a sluty cheap whore.” Kagome told him with a bit of fury in her voice.

“Pricesliy.” Naraku said as he and the boys left the girls to begin on their project.




Okay sorry I haven’t updated in a while but I had a parent conference yesterday and today I was suppose to go to a SMU game but my mom had other plans. But I hope you like it and I will be revealing Kagome’s secret in the next chapter so please be patient.

Oh yeah did I tell you I got my report card this week, look at my wonderful grades.

Texas studies: 98
Language arts: 91
Reading: 100
Science: 100
Skill for living: 100
Pre AP Math: 92
Wood shop: 90