InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ College Days ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, but I do own the room that I locked him in :] He's now MINE! [cackles]
 
 
“This one?” Kagome said holding up a white tank top with a sparkly penguin on the front.
 
Sango paled a little.
 
“No fucking way! Put it down, I'll get the chainsaw!”
 
“Ha Ha Ha, funny...” Kagome hung the shirt back up and browsed through the rack of shirts.
 
“I like this one. Whatcha think?” Sango held up a black tank that said `Fuck you!'.
 
“It's very...like you, although I don't think the college accepts such vulgar clothing. It is Columbia you know.”
Kagome said pulling out a t-shirt, looking at it a bit, then putting in back and looking through the others.
 
“You're right...” She sighed. “Are we done here? I really wanna visit Hot Topic before we go. I hear they have a half-off sale for t-shirts.”
 
“Yeah. This stuff is too...”
 
“Preppie? Girly? Fucked up?” Sango finished for her.
 
“Um...sure...” Kagome just stared at her friend before following her to Hot Topic.
 
`DECORAAAAAAATION,
DECORAAAAAAATION,
DECORAAAAAAATION,
DECORAAAAAAATION.'
 
The loud music pounded through Kagome's ears and filled her mind.
 
“Sango, who is this group?” Kagome all but yelled across the room.
 
“The Early November, I think.” She yelled back.
 
Her lips formed the word `Oh' before she returned looking through the posters.
 
“Kagome?” She turned around.
 
“Yes?” She asked.
 
“It's me, Rin!” The girl bubbled.
 
Kagome's eyes nearly bugged out.
 
“R-Rin? Oh my god! RIN!” Kagome yelled giving her cousin a big hug.
“How ARE you?”
 
“Uhm, good. How are you? Your mom told me you got into Columbia?”
 
“Yeah, I got my letter 2 weeks ago. Hey, didn't you get into Columbia last year?”
 
“Yeah, but I don't know if I wanna go back this year.”
 
“You have to! Sango and I will be there! It'll be just like old times!”
 
“Hey Kagome, look at this purse!” Sango said coming up to her and Rin holding a purse with piano keys on it.
 
“Cute. Look who I found, or found me...or....whatever...” Kagome stumbled over the words.
 
“RIN!” Sango barreled into her causing them to fall to the ground.
 
People stopped and stared.
 
“Eh heh...” Kagome laughed nervously, helping them up.
 
“Hey Sango...” Rin cracked her back. “How've you been?”
 
“I've been fine. What about you? I heard you're going to Columbia! That's so cool, because we are too!”
 
“Yeah...I'm thinking about not going back.”
 
Sango looked solemn for a second.
 
“...What?” She said in a disbelieving voice.
 
Rin cleared her voice and repeated it.
 
“Why?!”
 
“Um...I really don't wanna talk about it.'' She said looking down at her feet and fidgeting nervously.
 
“Oh..okay...”
 
Kagome looked from Sango to Rin and back again.
 
“You wanna hang with us today?” Kagome asked.
 
“Nah...I'm good...” Rin said waving it off.
 
“We're going to Jamba Juice....” Kagome said in a persuasive sing song voice.
 
Rin's head popped up.
 
“Okay!”
 
They walked around Hot Topic for a bit more, and then they headed out for JAMBA JUICE!!!
 
 
A/n: Mmm...Jaaaaammmmbbbaaaa Juuuuiiiccceeee.
[looks around]
Uh....
[wipes drool off face]
n_n; eh heh...
 
Yes, there will be demons in this because...well... I like Inuyasha's ears!
 
Inuyasha: -_-;
Sedona: EARS! SQUEE! [grabs for them]
Inuyasha: o_o; eep.
Sedona: [tackles] [tickles ears]
Inuyasha: [giggles like a girl]
Sesshoumaru: [walks up] Pathetic...
Sedona: [notices his big furry fluffy thing] O_O!!! FLUFFEH!!!!! [jumps at]
Inuyasha: [slinks away silently like NINJA!]
Sesshoumaru: EEEEEEE! [runs and hides behind Jaken]
Jaken: M-master Sesshoumaru? [trembles]
Sedona: [picks Jaken up] ...Wtf? You need a nose-job ^_^ [sets back down and lunges at Sesshoumaru]
Sesshoumaru: [panics] [looks around] Eep. 0_0;;;;;;
THE END