InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Confetti ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~Yay I am writing my second story!!! This story is hilarious so far, I think. I hope y'all like it too! Okay so read now!~*~*~*~

Confetti

By:

Bubblesbb03

~*~*~*~Western Lands, Sesshoumaru's Castle~*~*~*~

Sesshoumaru sat at his desk in his study. He was concentrating very hard while staring at a piece of parchment in front of him. It was a letter that he was writing to someone that had piqued his interest. (AN: Guess who…it's not very hard) But for once in his life, he was at a loss of what to say/write. This is what he had written so far:

~*~*~*~

Kagome,

I-

~*~*~*~

Yep that was it, and he was very frustrated. "DAMMIT!!! I can't think of anything! He actually let his mask slip and his face showed frustration (obviously), and a little bit of rage and anger. He picked up the parchment, eyed it with contempt, then promptly ripped it to shreds and threw the new confetti (AN: there's what the title means) behind him. If you looked closely around at the floor, you could see more paper confetti; more than if it had come from just one or two papers. (AN: lol, do you get that? *snigger* Sesshoumaru has writers block!)

Sesshoumaru wasn't satisfied though, just to rip up paper. He wanted take out his frustration on *something*. Just then, who better than to walk in the door, but Jaken? (Heh heh…I love being evil to the little toad) Jaken saw the look on his master's face and almost fainted from the sight. Pink tinted eyes and glowing claws were coming from his master, and the look in his master's eyes was pointed at him.

Jaken squawked and twisted around, ran out the door (closing it behind him of course) and hobbled/waddled as fast as he could down the corridor; all the while screaming he was going to find Rin for her afternoon lessons. Isn't it weird that it was only nine o'clock in the morning? (AN: Lol. Oh and hard to believe he would turn to RIN, of all people, for safety, ne? Well actually, considering the circumstances, not really)

Meanwhile, Sesshoumaru had calmed himself down, and was somewhat ashamed at his lack of control. `I can't believe I almost lost it and almost killed my little, annoying servant; all over a stupid letter.' *sigh*. He asked himself for probably the millionth time why he was making an effort to write this letter. Then he remembered his reason.

~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

It was night when Sesshoumaru had arrived a little was away from Inuyasha's group. He was going to get Tetsusaiga as usual. He masked his aura and scent and was slowly approaching the group when he heard *her*. He jumped up and landed on the treetops, looking down at the scene below him.

~*~*~*~Sesshoumaru POV~*~*~*~

They were in a battle against a high class demon. For some unknown reason, my baka half brother was not present. (Guess where he is…) I watched with interest as the woman-child named Kagome protected the fox child as if it was her own pup. `How interesting…' The only weapon the wench had was a measly dagger. I inwardly scoffed at her poor excuse for a weapon. `Baka humans…she's going to get killed. There is no need for me to stay.' But still, even though I had sort of convinced myself that she was not worth it and I did not need to stay and watch the fight if Inuyasha was not there, I stayed and my gaze hardly strayed from the woman-child. Something about her drew me to her, maybe it was her scent, yes her scent. It was intoxicating. I was almost drunk on it. `She doesn't look that bad either. Wait, WHAT? What the hell did I just think?'

(AN: neways back to the battle at hand) I watched as she got into a defensive stance in front of `her pup'. `Where is her bow and arrows?' I thought. `Usually she has those miko arrows that she purifies all the demons with.' Just then I heard her speak.

"Shippo! Can you run and get my bow and arrows? I'll distract the oni so it doesn't come after you okay?"

I looked at the little fox, I know now as Shippo, and saw him nod and bound off to find the bow and arrows. A minute or two later, he was back and had the equipment with him. She grabbed it and notched an arrow and shot the oni, purifying it instantly and killing it of course. I was a little impressed that she was able to take down the high class demon. I decided to let them know I was there and inquire about where Inuyasha was. I jumped down and took off my concealment spell. I saw, with little amusement, them stiffen and the little kit sniff the air and freeze. They both turned around and stared at me. The kit jumped up to his `mother' and perched on her shoulder.

"What do you want Sesshoumaru-sama?" I heard her ask.

~*~*~*~

okay that's it for the first chapter! I know it's REALLY short and I was going to write more, but I wanted to get this on fanfiction.net before web sense was up on my laptop again! I can't do it at home cuz I'm grounded from the computer and my laptop. *sigh* oh well. My other story will not update for a while either, Gomen. But neway, REVIEW PLZ!!!!