InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Curse of the Prayer Beads ❯ Plans of Revenge ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru, Rin or Jaken. I don't think you realize this but if I did I'd be dead.
 
You should be ashamed of yourselves. I told you to read my other story but did you? No. Enjoy the story.
 
Oh before you do, today my dog, Zoe, got lost but apparently somebody found her and took her home and put up flyers of a found Chihuahua. So my sister drove us up to the house, got lost, found the house, thanked her for looking after her, and went home. On the way home I told Zoe she sucked. We were listening to Queen during the trip.
_________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
So the woman was bent on revenge, “For whom?” I asked. I had to help her that much I knew-- as much as I hate to admit it she had me cornered, she could pull me in any direction and I would have to follow-- I will not help this woman blindly.
 
“A friend who was like a brother to me,” she answered calmly, but changed to restrained rage in mid-sentence clenching her hand tighter, drawing blood, “What happened to him is unforgivable.”
 
“Do you know who did this transgression?”
 
“Yes,” she answered quietly, calmly.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, how can you agree to help this wench?” Jaken squawked.
 
I ignored Jaken. I do not explain my actions and I will not start now, but it seemed that Jaken's intrusion snapped the woman back to the present. By the look on her face she said more then she wished me to know.
 
“Enough. We are wasting time. Come,” she commanded, walking east. So she planned to keep me ignorant. Fair enough, I do not care.
 
“How dare you treat the great Lord Sesshomaru with such lack of respect, wench!” Jaken shouted indignantly, “And ordering him around expecting him to follow like a dog on a leash! I'll-” I shoved the blunt if the staff entwined with the carving of a head of an old man and a young woman painfully down Jaken's throat.
 
Jaken began coughing trying to get air into his small lungs.
 
“Stop it!” the woman shouted, worry and fear streaked across her face, “You'll kill him!” the staff stayed in Jaken's throat, if anything I pushed it down further.
 
Jaken looked at me pleadingly trying to talk around the staff while futilely trying to pull it out. She lunged for the staff trying to pull it out of the imp's throat but to no avail.
 
I completely forgot about Rin until I heard her crying. Rin was never present when I punished Jaken for his tongue, therefore not used to the brutality, and promptly pulled the staff from Jaken's throat.
 
“You monster!” the woman cried ignorant of the tears streaming down her beautiful face, “How could you do that to your own servant!” her eyes fell on the rosary around my neck and promptly shouted “Bad dog!”
 
The next thing I knew I was on the ground growling at the wretched woman smiling triumphantly down at me despite her earlier distress.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru are you alright?” Rin called walking over hesitantly.
 
I was up when Jaken ran around me looking for any obvious injury completely oblivious to the fact that I practically killed him “Are you injured milord?”
 
The woman was incredulous, “I can't believe you! He almost killed you! And you run to his side asking about his well-being! That's not loyalty that's stupidity!”
 
I couldn't kill her, she was too skilled for that and I was at a huge disadvantage. Unlike my little brother I knew when to be quiet and not make a fool of myself when the odds were not in my favor. However much it displeased me.
 
I will bide my time until the time is right…
 
 
Author's Note: ha ha Sessy had to swallow his pride. Now on to more important things, the reason I scolded you is because I put a lot of effort in Helper of the Darkness. I know the summary sucks but I did tell you to ignore it.
 
Now to thank the little people that made me ridiculously happy that they reviewed:
 
Alexis: thanks. Glad you liked it. Blame writer's block and laziness to lack of chapters but be patient.
 
Snow Mouse: that's a good idea, how about you write it and I sit back and enjoy. But really, due to my sick twisted mind I'll probably turn our dear little Rin into a power hungry tyrant and we don't want that now do we?
 
Lou: who cares about Jaken? Oh, right, right. I'm interested to see where this is going too.
 
DemonsFury: I'll try but their making me feel deeply discouraged.
 
Kagura134: glad someone does. I like your stuff too. So funny.