InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Curse of the Prayer Beads ❯ More Confused then Before ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru. At all.
 
FYI Zel has dog-ears like InuYasha's and two tails that nearly touch the ground one white with a black tip and one black with a white tip that I sadly forgot to mention in his first description. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience caused, if any.
________________________________________________
 
He flicked blood from his still open wound on his left index finger along the scythe's blade and it once again became a knife. He then sheathed it, his expression differing from the mocking smile that once graced his handsome features.
 
“It is good to see you Sesshomaru, you have grown,” he said kindly with a small smile.
 
“SESSHOMARU YOU JACKASS!” a familiar outraged female voice shouted as she made her way through the underbrush, “How dare you leave like that! I'll slit your throat and-” she stopped short when she saw the man with eyes of flame. “Zel!” she shouted running to him and throwing her arms around him in a fierce embrace.
 
“Sen how do you know Sesshomaru and yet you still live?” Sen tensed at that.
 
“I can handle myself in a fight with him!” she shouted.
 
“Not long enough, eventually he would have defeated you and you know this. Tell me is the rosary around his neck your doing?”
 
She said nothing.
 
“Why Sen?” he asked.
 
“She wishes to avenge you and she was intelligent enough to seek help though the help she is receiving is reluctant,” I answered. So this man is indeed Zel. Though this posed more questions then answers. Why was Sen seeking to avenge him when he is obviously alive? And if this man is indeed Zel what of his earlier arrogance and sinister smile? The man before me was not the man I fought but seconds before. And who was Sudoku? How had he saved me? I saw no intervention.
 
 
Author's Note: So it's not much of a chapter. Sessy being called a jackass and the name caller yet lives should make up for it. If it doesn't I'm sorry but I don't know what more I can do for you.