InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cut and Paste ❯ In the End ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the End
By: emeraldoni
Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha
He's such an idiot, a moron! He always yells at me, snapping at me for absolutely nothing. His eyes glint with maliciousness as his aura crackles and pops with insults aimed my way.
You're useless he cries! You don't do anything he spouts!
I'm always going too slow, never fast enough. My voice is too loud, I need to shut up. My skirt is too short. My bag is too heavy. I coddle everyone too much!
Dammit! All I hear is complaint after complaint after complaint. I'm never good enough. It's never enough.
It's pretty stupid, because at the end of the day, with the setting sun matching his red cheeks, ears flat against his head, he whispers in my ear, with a kiss against my cheek.
I love you.”
And all is forgiven.
Oooo0000OOOO0000oooO
A/N: This will just be a series of a little drabbles. No promises of updates, just when the muse hits me and when I want to post it, without the trouble of writing a long piece.
A note to those who are reading my AU GaaxSaku story: I will try to get the chapter up soon. This, and the other short little drabble I wrote, are just five minute breaks from studying, HW, etc…
Until next time…
emeraldoni